Friday, August 29, 2014

RESULTS FROM MY WEBSITE

THERE  ARE  ANYWHERE  FROM  1500  TO  4000  PLUS  THAT  USE  MY  WEBSITE  EACH  DAY !

IT  IS  ACCESSIBLE   TO  PEOPLE  ALL  OVER  THE  EARTH,  THAT  HAVE  USE  OF  THE  INTERNET.

MOST  OF  THE  TIME  I  NEVER  HEAR  FROM  THESE  PEOPLE;  THEY  READ,  THEY  STUDY,  AND  THEY  CHOOSE  THE  WAY  THEY  WILL  GO  WITH  THE  INFORMATION  THEY  HAVE  STUDIED.

NOW  AND  AGAIN  SOMEONE,  MAYBE  YEARS  LATER WRITES  TO  ME.  I  HAVE  TO  LEAVE  IT  WITH  GOD  AS  TO  HOW  THEY  RESPOND  TO  WHAT  THEY  STUDY  FROM  MY  WEBSITE.

THIS  IT  NICE  INDEED  TO  RECEIVED  A  MAIL  THAT  I'M  GOING  TO  SHARE  WITH  YOU - HERE IT IS:



Good Day Keith

Hope you are well. My name is Miron Ivanchenko, I reside in Cape Breton, and came to the truth on Dec. 20 2010. thanks to you, and the Lord, your website was instrumental on me being Baptised, in the name of Jesus Christ here in front of my place on the Mira river. Praise the Lord.

I have been following the teachings of our Lord, and proving all things, and to search out His will and have come to many truths. I have been reading on your site that you are doing a good work in India, and as you, have been doing the same with brothers and sisters in India also. Yeshaiah is the fellow, who also is a minister, is trying to get people to come to the truth and has 8 followers of Christ that have been Baptised and are learning as to what the will of the Lord is, but I do have a problem which I hope you can help me with, they do not speak english very well and wondered that the information you send your folks there, is it in english or telegu, which is there native toungue. Can you please direct me to how I may get your studies translated into telegu, that I may send these important studies to them, to help them in more understanding. They need to come to many truths, it took a while just for them to accept the true worship of the Sabbath, sunset fri to sat sunset, its an uphill battle due to the language barrier, and I think it would open up a lot more people there, to the truth, and get them to prove all things instead of being led blindly. Your studies would be helpful indeed. Thank you for your time, and speak truth brother, your one of the few that do out there, and never stop.

warmest regards
Miron Ivanchenko
..........

THAT  KIND  OF  MAIL  IS  A  BLESSING  TO  MY  HEART.  HE  HAS  ONLY  JUST  CONTACTED  ME.  JUST  STUDIED;  DIDN'T  KNOW  HIM,  BUT  SOME  STUDIES  ON  MY  WEBSITE  TOUCHED  HIS  HEART,  WE  KNOW  IT  WAS  GOD'S  SPIRIT  LEADING  HIM  TO  SEE  CERTAIN  TRUTHS  AND  TO  ACT   UPON  THEM.

YES  A  WORK  IS  BEING  DONE  IN  INDIA  WITH  TWO  PASTORS  I'M  WORKING  WITH,  AND  MY  PLANS [GOD  WILLING]  WILL  BE  TO  GO  THERE  FOR  A  MONTH  AND  HELP  PEOPLE  IN  A  PERSONAL  WAY,  COMMIT  TO  DEVELOP  A  BETTER  UNDERSTANDING  OF  THE  WORD  OF  THE  LORD.

PEOPLE  ARE  COMING  TO  CHRIST  AS  PERSONAL  SAVIOR,  AND  DOING  SOMETHING  ABOUT  IT.

I  PRAISE  THE  LORD  FOR  SUCH  EMAILS,  AND  KNOWING  THERE  ARE  HUNDREDS  AND  THOUSANDS  AROUND  THE  WORLD,  THAT  MY  WEBSITE  IS  REACHING,  BUT  MORE  IMPORTANT  MAKING  A  BIG  DIFFERENCE  IN  THEIR  LIFE.

AGAIN  ALL  PRAISE  GOES  TO  GOD.  I  AM  BUT  A  HUMAN  INSTRUMENT  OF  UN-PERFECT  FLESH,  THANKFUL  OUR  GREAT  GOD  IS  SO  PATIENT  AND  FULL  OF  GRACE.
..........
..........

2 comments:

  1. http://taratorah.blogspot.com/2014/08/some-answers-hebrew-tense-and-more.html

    Including how to truly read website stats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I've stated the "Unique visitors" given on my server say what they say. What it may all mean and how it is  broken down I admit I do not know. Nor am I bothered per se.
    What my server says is what they say under "their" section of "unique visitors." I have just given what they report, that is all. I know SOME around the world find my website and read from it. For how long, and for any serious purpose, only God knows. I do know my website has helped some, has changed some lives, has brought some to true salvation and Jesus as Savior, and a better understanding of God's word. In the end it is all in the hands of the Lord. His people will always in this age be the "little flock" and the "salt of the earth." So it is written and so it shall be until Christ comes to set up the Kingdom of God on earth, when the knowledge of the Lord shall cover the earth as the waters cover the sea beds.

    ReplyDelete