Tuesday, September 2, 2014

ANSWERING TARA CHAPMAN....NOW ENDS !!

IT  IS  RIGHT  AND  PROPER  TO  HAVE  A  PERIOD  OF  SADNESS  WHEN  SOMEONE  LOOSES  A  LOVED  ONE  OR  FRIEND.

TARA  CHAPMAN'S  MOVE  INTO  AGNOSTICISM  AND  DISDAIN  FOR  THE  BIBLE  AND  JESUS  CHRIST;  HER  MOVE  INTO  THROWING  THE  BIBLE  ON  THE  TRASH  HEAP,  HAS  BEEN  A  SORROW  FOR  ME.  I  HAVE  DONE  MY  RESPONSIBLE  WORK  IN  MY  PHYSICAL  LIFE  WITH  A  HEAVY  HEART.

I  HAVE  SORROWED;  BUT  HERE  IS  WHERE  IT  NOW  MUST  STOP.

IT  IS  SEPTEMBER  AND  MY  RESPONSIBLE  WORK  LIFE  AT  THE  COMMUNITY  CENTER  AS  CARETAKER  AND  TEACHING  SOME  STUDENTS  MUSIC,  AS  WELL  AS  A  NEW  YEAR  OF  LIFE [I'M  72  ON  9/11]  NOW  BEGINS  ONCE  MORE.

SO  TIME  TO  SHED  OFF  OLD  THINGS  AND  MOVE  ON  TO  NEW  THINGS  AND  PUT  MY  HEART  AND  SOUL  INTO  THE  PHYSICAL  RESPONSIBILITIES  THAT  NOW START  IN  FULL  SWING.

THE  WEIGHT  AND  BURDEN  OF  TRYING  TO  ANSWER  TARA  IN  A  PERSONAL  WAY  IS  A  WASTE  OF  TIME  AND  ENERGY.  TO  DEBATE  HER  ON  HER  NEW  STAND   IS  NOT  MY  CALLING,  AND  WOULD  FURTHER  JUST  WASTE  MY  VALUABLE  TIME.

I  AM  CALLED  TO  PREACH  THE  GOSPEL  OF  JESUS  CHRIST,  TO  EXPOUND  THE  WORD  OF  GOD,  AND  TO  GIVE  YOU  THE  UNDERSTANDING  OF  END  TIME  BIBLE  PROPHECY.

I  AM  USUALLY  A  HAPPY  GUY,  WITH  A  HAPPY  SPIRIT,  SINGING  AND  YODELING  AS  I  OFTEN  DO  IN  MY  PHYSICAL  WORK.  THAT  HAS  ALWAYS  BEEN  ME  SINCE  ABOUT  THE  AGE  OF  7.  THE  AGNOSTIC  AND  ATHEISTIC  MIND-SET  IS  PLAINLY  NOT  ME,  SINCE  ABOUT  AGE  7.  IT  IS  COMPLETELY  OPPOSITE  TO  WHAT  MAKES  ME,  ME.  THIS  SPIRITUAL  DEATH  OF  TARA  CHAPMAN  HAS  BEEN  HARD  TO  TAKE.  BUT  I  MUST  NOW  ONCE  MORE  BE  ME.

I  HAVE  SORROWED  OVER  TARA,  BUT  NOW  I  MUST  LET  HER  GO.  I  SHALL  NOT  READ  ANYTHING  SHE  WRITES  OR  ANSWER  HER  IN  ANY  WAY.

I  SHALL  CONTINUE  TO  UPLOAD  TO  MY  WEBSITE  THE  WORDS  OF  PhD  SCIENCE  PEOPLE  WHO  BELIEVE  IN  GOD,  AND  ANSWER  THE  PhD  PEOPLE  WHO  BELIEVE  IN  EVOLUTION.  I  SHALL  CONTINUE  TO  UPLOAD  THE  ANSWERS  TO  THE  SO-CALLED  CONTRADICTIONS  OF  THE  BIBLE.

I  SHALL  FULL  SWING  AGAIN  SERVE  THE  SAINTS  OF  GOD,  THE  LITTLE  FLOCK, THE  SALT  OF  THE  EARTH,  CHRISTIANS  OF  THE  TRUE  CHURCH  OF  GOD.

OLD  THING  MUST  GO,  AND  THE  LIFE  AND  STRENGTH  I  HAVE  BEEN  GIVEN  MUST  BE  PUT  INTO  TOP  GEAR  ONCE  MORE.

GOD'S  TRUTH  IS  STILL  MARCHING  ON,  PEOPLE  ARE  FINDING  IT;  THE  WORD  OF  GOD  IS  GOING  FORTH  AND  IT  IS  NOT  RETURNING  TO  HIM  VOID,  JUST  AS  HE  SAID  IT  WOULD.

PROPHECY  IS  MARCHING  ON  AND  IT  WILL  ALL  COME  TO  PASS  AS  I'VE  GIVEN  YOU;  WAIT  AND  SEE,  TIME  INDEED  WILL  TELL  I  AM  CORRECT,  BECAUSE  THE  ETERNAL'S  WORD  IS  CORRECT.

SO  IT  IS  WRITTEN  AND  SO  IT  WILL  COME  TO  PASS,  THEN  YOU  WILL  KNOW  AT  LEAST  ONE  OF  GOD'S  TRUE  SERVANTS  WAS  SENT  TO  YOU  IN  THESE  END  TIMES.
..........

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete