Monday, December 29, 2014

YOU ARE/CAN BE...... MONITORED ..... BY.....



I so agree with this statement!!!
Rebekkah Avraham
I have been sitting on my hands and biting my lip for 6 weeks now. I read hundreds of posts of how people will jump ship from Facebook on January 1. Sweet baby, they have been monitoring us for years. Your phone, television, tablets, and laptops also spy on you. Facebook is the first one to be honest about it. Where are you going to hide? If you walk upright in the sight of the Ancient of Days, there is no need to hide. If you do not, there is no where to hide.

YES,  GO  RIGHT  AHEAD  GOVERNMENTS,  AND  WHOEVER  ELSE;  SEEK  ME  OUT,  WHO  AND WHAT  I'M  ABOUT  -  MY  WEBSITE  WILL  TELL  YOU  A  WHOLE  LOT  ABOUT  MYSELF  -  keithhunt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment