Friday, July 3, 2015

MOVED OUT.... SOMEWHERE HERE AND THERE

I  MOVED  OUT  OF  THE  APARTMENT  I'D  LIVED  IN  FOR 14  YEARS,  JUNE  30TH.

A  FRIEND  PUT  IT  IN  PERSPECTIVE  FOR  ME.  HE  SAID,  "YOU  HAVE  LIVED  THERE  2  YEARS  LONGER  THAN  GOING  TO  SCHOOL  -  GRADE  1  TO  12."

WOW.... DID  THAT  HIT  ME.  WHEN  I  THINK  BACK  OF  THOSE  12  YEARS  IN  SCHOOL,  ALL  THAT  I  DID,  ACADEMICALLY  AND  SPORTS  WISE;  MY  SCOUTING  YEARS  AND  CAMPING,  MY  MUSIC  TRAINING  I  HAD,  THE  YEARS  OF  BEING  SOCCER  CAPTAIN  IN  HIGH  SCHOOL;  ALL  THE  EXAMS,  MY  YEARS  OF  PENCIL  DRAWING,  OIL-PAINT  PAINTING,  THE  SCHOOL  ATHLETIC  COMPETITIONS,  LEARNING  TO  SWIM  AND  BEING  BREAST-STROKE  CHAMPION.  

WOW.....WHEN  I  THINK  OF  ALL  I  LEARNT  AND  ACCOMPLISHED  IN  THOSE  12  YEARS...... AND  I'VE  BEEN  IN  THAT  APARTMENT  FOR  14  YEARS....

THAT  BLOWS  ME  AWAY;  MY  FRIENDS  WORDS  PUT  IT  IN  A  PERSPECTIVE  I  NEVER  THOUGHT  ABOUT!

WELL  AT  THE  PRESENT  I'M  A  TRAVELLING  MAN,  LIVING  IN  MY  SMALL  TRAILER,  WITH  THE  REST  OF  IMPORTANT  THINGS  IN  STORAGE.  

MY  iMAC,  SCANNER,  IS  WITH  ME  IN  MY  CAR,  CAN  USE  IT  IN  THE  COMMUNITY  CENTER,  AS  I  AM  RIGHT NOW,  WHEN  I  WORK  FOR  THEM.

WILL  TAKE  THE  SUMMER  TO  FIND  THE  RIGHT  PLACE..... WELL  IF  I  DO  NOT  DECIDE  TO  SPEND  THE  WINTER  IN  SOUTH  CALIFORNIA  WITH  MY  HORSE.  IT  IS  THE  ONLY  DESIRE  OF  MY  HEART  LEFT  TO  DO.

THE  LORD  HAS  BLESSED  ME  IN  MY  OLDER  AGE  TO  HAVE  THE  HORSE  OF  MY  BOYHOOD  DREAMS.

I  HAVE  SERVED  THE  LORD  FAITHFULLY  SINCE  1980  AND  1982  WHEN  I  WAS  ORDAINED  TO  HIS  MINISTRY.
AND  FROM  THE  FALL  OF  1997  HOURS  UPON  HOURS  UPON  HOURS,  BUILDING  MY  WEBSITE,  WITH  ALL  THAT  IT  CONTAINS;  AND  STILL  ADDING  MORE.

I  THINK  THE  LORD  WILL  GRANT  ME  MY  LAST  DESIRE  OF  MY  HEART  IN  THIS  PHYSICAL  LIFE....SOUTH  CALIFORNIA  TO  RIDE  THE  RANGES  ROY  ROGERS  AND  TRIGGER  RODE  WHEN  ROY  MADE  HIS  TV  SERIES  BACK  IN  THE  1950s.  

OH  YES  INDEED  STILL  LOTS  MORE  WORK  TO  DO  FOR  THE  ALMIGHTY  IN  THE  YEARS  AHEAD;  AIN'T  RETIRING  FROM  THAT;  AS  LONG  AS  I'M  PHYSICALLY  AND  MENTALLY  ABLE  I  WILL  CONTINUE.... AND  I  HAVE  BEEN  BLESSED  WITH  GREAT  PHYSICAL  HEALTH  AND  STILL  A  SHARP  MIND.

SO  A  NEW  CHAPTER  IN  MY  LIFE  NOW  STARTS.
..........

No comments:

Post a Comment