Saturday, March 30, 2013

Oh yes...it was THAT Friday!

Some so-called "Christian days" you know are there, have arrived; I mean December 25th hits you between the eyes.

I've been observing God's Feasts for so long now, that....well it slipped.

I was up and away to ride my horse Goldie, but this time I would stop at Diane's ranch and pick up my truck and trailer to take it down to load up Goldie, just so she does not forget. I now have Goldie at another horse boarding ranch until Diane gets her indoor arena up, for I now want to ride Goldie all years round, as she was 13 on March 27th...that's about 39 years old in human years.

It was a beautiful day, sunny, no wind, and warm.

All went well loading her up into the trailer, just followed right behind me.

Things are muddy right now, with the Springtime, so she had rolled in the mud, and brushing her was more time consuming today.

Out we went for a lovely two hour ride. The Moose Hill Ranch is very lovely and they have one large hay field that is flat and about 1/2 a mile long. I ride Goldie down and turn her around by the main highway, as it is the best place for a run down the half mile stretch. Wow she is 13 or 39 in human years, but my oh my for the first 1/4 mile she is still like a bullet. Just loves to let it fly.

I'm came back to Diane's ranch to drop off the truck and trailer and then was in my car, returning to my apartment. Along the large divided highway close to Calgary there are two churches. It was 7:30 in the evening and lots of cars coming out of the church parking lot. It took me a few minutes to have it slip into my mind....it was THAT Friday for Catholics and Protestants......so-called "Good Friday."

Then on the CBC- TV 10 pm news.....well the words used by the news-caster was "This is THE holy day in the Catholic and Protestant world."

Of course it hit me like a two-by-four between the eyes..........ONLY God makes a day HOLY!  And this so-called "good Friday" ain't ever been made holy by the God of heaven.

In fact, the truth of the matter is, Jesus was NOT put to death on a cross or stake, ON  a  Friday!

And He was NOT resurrected  on  a  Sunday  morning!

Oh He was resurrected on the FIRST day of the week, but as God counts days.....evening [sunset] to sunset. Jesus was raised to immortal life shortly AFTER the sunset of the 7th day weekly Sabbath, or as  we know it in the Western world....Saturday evening after sunset.

Now for some who may be reading this and taking note what I have just said, never hearing it before; well all that I've said is proved to you in various studies on my website.

Hundreds of Millions, well more than that, for the Catholic church itself has OVER ONE BILLION members worldwide. With Protestantism, we have about 2 BILLION who call  themselves "Christian" on earth today. And ALL of those have been deceived in one way or another by the Roman Catholic church. One of those deceptions is the "Good Friday" tradition.

Now if you want to really see the depth of the deceptions of the Roman Catholic church and the "festivals" they have adopted, adapted, and embellished upon over the centuries, then you need to go to my website, and under "God's Feasts verses Pagan ones" you will find the in-depth of what I've just stated, written by a Roman Catholic bishop -- Fancis Weiser,  his  book  published in 1952 called "Christian Feasts and Customs."

Weiser's in-depth study, his frank and open study, will blow you away. You wonder how can a Catholic observe and perform all that is contained in the festivals of the Roman Catholic church. Truth is of course they do not.

The Pope in one part of the Catholic Mass or whatever....stretched out down on the floor, his hands cupping his head on a pillow; he was praying.

Then you see the unbelievable splendor of some of these Roman Catholic Cathedrals (the Church of England has some also), all the fancy clothing and bedazzlement, and you have to say, if honest, Jesus and His disciples did not introduce all that physical wealth and fancy garments into the New Testament church.

If you are reading the New Testament, you will discover even BEFORE the first century A.D. was over, the Church of God was being corrupted from within.

How much more corruption from THE faith once delivered to the saint do you think we have today 2,000 years later?  The answer, knowing human nature, should be obvious!
....................

No comments:

Post a Comment