Saturday, May 29, 2021

AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF KEITH MALCOLM HUNT #23

 THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF KEITH MALCOLM HUNT #23


Things  were  moving  long  in  Bible  prophecy,  but  the  key  events  were  not  close  to  forming.


During  the  20  years  of  the  21st  century,   many  were  still  spouting  out  the  “secret”  rapture  false  doctrine,  and  still  had  thousands  on  the  edge  of  their  seat,  as  they  had  been  doing  since  I  came  to  Canada  in  1961.  The  young  ones  of  today’s  fundamental  Protestant  theology,  are  still  being  kept  on  the  edge  of  their  seats,  with  youtube, and  books,  pouring  out  the  message  of  Jesus’  return  at  any  second.  They  are  the  young  ones  preaching  now  to  a  young  generation,  who  dod  not  know  this  preaching  has  been  going  on  decades  before  the  were  even  born.  These  preachers  have  to  make  money  to  live  on,  so  the  DVDs  and  books  are  still  being  produced,  as  if  this  teaching  is  new.


So  it  all  was  back  in  the  1960s,  1970s.  In  the  1980s  books  and  articles  were  proclaiming  that  by  1988,  Jesus  would  be back.  Part  of  the  theology  with  those  people  was  the  teaching  that  40  years  was  a  “generation.”  And  so  the  Jewish  State  of  Israel  would  be  40  years  old  by  1988.  Then  add  in  the  “secret  rapture”  idea,  and  as  decades  before,  many  tens  of  thousands  were  expecting  Jesus  to  come  any  second,  invisibly  to  “take  His  church  home  to  heaven”  and  spare  them  from  the  Great  Tribulation.


You  also  had  a  number  of  individuals  giving  individual  prophecies,  this  date  tied  to  that  date;  this  latest  event  in  the  world  tied  to  the  fulfilling  of  Ezekiel  38  and  39.  And  the  latter  is  still  going  on.


I  well  remember  a  guy  giving  dates  about  this  prophecy  happening.  The  dates  would  come  and  go.  Did  this  man  stop  dating  prophecies?  No,  he  would  invent  another  date  for  another  prophecy.  The  date  setters  would  carry  on  dating.  Even  in  the  last  10  years  you’ve  had  the  date  setters.  Some  thankfully  have  mounted  their  horse  and  ridden  off  into  the  sunset,  when  egg  was  all  over  their  face.


Well  here  is  what  I  entered  on  my  website  over  the  last  20  years——


JESUS CHRIST'S RETURN: Bible prophecy gives the outline and even details of what MUST take place on this earth BEFORE Jesus can return. Those who teach Christ can come at any second, are teaching a false doctrine. Certain events that will take are least three and one half years before Jesus returns MUST come to pass. Knowing Bible prophecy and walking with the Lord, I can dogmatically tell you with full assurance, that Jesus will NOT return in this decade of 2000 - 2010. (posted 2004) It is now 2010. Much has yet to form in Bible Prophecy. I can with prayer and knowing Bible Prophecy, tell you that Jesus will NOT return before 2015 (posted Feb.2010). It is now near the end of 2013. Knowing Bible Prophecy and walking with the Lord; I can tell you with full assurance Jesus will NOT return before 2020. There is an end time of 42 months, about 3 and 1/2 years. The "king of the south" an Arab union led by Egypt is a long way from forming. The "king of the north" a resurrected Holy Roman Empire of Europe has much to form to be the end time Beast/Babylon of Revelation. It will take much longer for this to happen than by 2016. Hence Jesus will not return before 2020.


I  have  been  correct!


I  have  said  recently  on  my  blog  that  Jesus  will  not  return  before  2025.


I  will  in  2023  tell  you  if  Jesus  will  return  by  2030.  


Back  now  to  2010.


I  had  my  boyhood  dream  horse  [Final  Touch  was  her  registered  name]  Goldie  for  5  years.  By  2010  I  had  decided  I  would  look  for  a  boarding  stable  that  had  a  heated  indoor  arena;  I  wanted  to  ride  my  horse  all  year  round  when  she  reached  12  years  of  age.  I  set  out  to  find  the  place  I  would  board  her.  I  visited  a  few,  but  they  were  not  really  what  I  wanted.  I  was  coming  from  one  boarding  stable,  to  go  home.  I  was  driving  to  the  main  highway,  and  when  I  had  to  turn  right,  I  saw  a  sign  across  the  road  that  said  “Horses  Boarded.”  I  could  see  another  because  of  all  the  trees,  but  I  said  to  myself  I  had  better  go  and  see  what  this  stable  was  all  about.


I  followed  the  dirt  road—— turned  a  corner,  and  WOW,  it  was  like  finding  gold.


There  was  a  man  there  with  his  horse.  I  introduced  myself  and  told  him  I  was  looking  for  a  place  to  board  my  horse  in  two  years.  He  was  a  pleasant  man,  and  told  me  to  look  around.  I  did  indeed  have  a  good  look  at  the  place;  it  had  a  heated  indoor  arena,  and  just  everything  I  was  wanting.  I  did  meet  the  lady  who  was  hired  as  the  riding  and  jumping  instructor.  I  told  her  about  my  plan  in  two  years  time.  I  found  out  that  the  ranch  had  been  a  cattle  ranch  for  four  generations,  but  was  now  turned  into  a  horse  boarding  stable.


This  was  my  introduction  to  Moose  Hill  Ranch.  And  it  had  only  been  in  operation  for  five  years  when  I  saw  it  in  2010.


Two  years  later  I  did  exactly  what  I  had  planned  when  Goldie  was  12  years  old.  In  2012  I  moved  Goldie  to  the  Moose  Hill  Ranch.  And  I’m  still  there  to  this  day  of  May  2021,  but  Goldie  died  January  19  2021.  I  now  have  a  new  horse,  smaller  than  Goldie,  but  from  Quarter-horse  racing  stock.  She  turned  17  April 8.  We  are  getting  used  to  each  other  and  she  is  turning  out  to  be  a  fine  little  horse.  Goldie  died  from  perforations  of  the  small  intestine.  It  was  sudden,  but  I’m  grateful  to  the  Lord  I  was  there  when  it  happened,  from  start  to  finish.  There  was  no  hope  for  Goldie,  but  a  peaceful  rest  in  the  sleep  of  death.  I  hugged  her  head,  told  her  she  had  been  a  wonderful  horse.  The  vets  then  put  her  to  rest.


Well  that  is  getting  way  ahead.


In  2011  during  the  summer,  my  Dad  had  a  stroke.  He  was  91.  I  headed  immediately  out  to  Kelowna,  B.C.


I  found  him  in  the  hospital  recovering  somewhat.  He  had  collapsed  in  the  hallway  of  the  Apartment  building  he  lived  in.  I  was  going  out  to  visit  him  at  least  once  a  year  from  1997  to  2011.  Now  I  knew  I  would  have  to  visit  him  every  three  months,  not  knowing  how  long  he would  live.


He  had  regained  his  voice;  his  short  term  memory  was  all  over  the  map.  His  long  time  memory  was pretty  good,  He  also  had  lost  the  use  of  his  legs,  he  would  now  be  in  a  wheel  chair  for  the  rest  of  his  life.  My  Dad  was  a  healthy  man,  had  a  good  balanced  diet  all  his  life.  He  believed  in  keeping  fit.  It  was  he  that  persuaded  me  in  my  early  teens  to  send  for  the  Charles  Atlas  Heath  and  Strength  Course.  But  my  Dad  had  allowed  himself  to  get  too  big  a  stomach  from  his  early  60s.  He  wanted  to  live  to  be  100,  and  he  would  have  done  so  if  he  had  only  gotten  rid  of  that  large  belly  he  had.


Dad  would  now  need  to  be  in  a  24/7  care  facility  until  his  death.


I  needed  to  now  be  “power  of  attorney”  for  all  his  expenses  etc.


My  first  physical  job  was  to  clean  out  his  apartment.


It  was  quite  the  job  but  was  helped  greatly  by  people  in  the  apartment  complex,  they  were  willing  to  take,  at  no  cost  to  them,  my  Dad's  furniture,  and  one  lady  was  delighted  to  have  his  computer.


It  was  now  down  to  just  a  few  things  of  my  Dad's  to  hang  on  to.  I  made  sure  I  had  the  urn  where  my  Mother's  ashes  were.  When  my  Dad  died  I  had  to  take  both  of  my  parents  ashes  to  the  grave-plot  in  our  village  of  Crynant,  South  Wales.


My  Dad  was  now  settled  into  the  very  nice  24/7  Care  Facility  in  the  hills  close  to  down-town  Kelowna,  B.C.


I  headed  back  to  Calgary, Alberta.


I  had  decided  I  needed  to  visit  by  Dad  every  three  months,  for  a  week  each  time.  There  were  enough  week-long  breaks  in  the  school  system [I was  teaching  guitar  as   a  secular  job]  to  make  this  possible.


The  first  visit  was  the  Christmas  break  period.  I  had  put   snow-tires  on  my  Ford  Taurus,  knowing  I  had  to  get  through  the  Canadian  Rockies.  I  was  somewhat  nervous  about  the  trip,  but  I  prayed  to  the  Lord  for  protection,  and  off  I  went.  The  journey  was  fine  for  me,  the  snow-tires  were  great,  but  I  did  pass  tow  smash-ups.  One  was  two  cars,  but  nothing  serious  to  any  persons;  the  other  was  a  semi-truck  skidding  and  taking  a  car  out  into  the  ditch; again  no  serious  injury  to  anyone.  All  all  showed  me  you  had  to  be  careful  and  be  lucky,  or  in  my  case,  have  some  protection  from  angles  the  Lord  put  around  me.


That  first  visit  I  stayed  with  a  friend  of  my  parents;  they  rented  an  apartment  from  them  for  a  year,  the  year  they  came  out  to  see  what  the  Okanagan  Valley  and  the  town  of  Kelowna  was  all  about--- which  they  loved,  and  retired  there.


It  was  Spring  time  in  the  year  2012.  I  was  at  the  Griffin  Valley  Ranch  and  talking  to  a  young  guy,  a  cousin  of  the  Griffin  kids. I  was  telling  him  about  my  visits  every  three  months  to  see  my Dad,  but  was  not  sure  if  I  should  fly  out  or  drive  my  car;  I  told  him  it  had  160,000  K  on  it.  He  kinda  laughed  and  said,  "Keith,  my  folks  have  the  same  car  as  you,  and  they  have  360,000  K  on   it,  yours  is  a  baby  yet."  That  made  up  my  mind, I  would  drive  out  each  time  to  see  my  Dad.


My  visits  in  the  Spring  and  Summer,  the  weather  nice  and  warm  in  the  Kelowna  area,  I  slept  out  in  a  wooded  area,  under  the  stars.  It  worked  out  okay  but  not  ideal.  The  place  my  Dad  was  at  said  I  could  bunk  down  in  my  Dad's  room.  I  thanked  them  for  the  offer  but  said  it  was  way  too  warm;  the  facility  had  to  keep  the  temperature up  as  most  clients  had  bad  circulation.


It  was  during  the  summer  of  2012,  and  as  I  was  driving  to  see  my  Dad,  behind  a  fence  just  off  the  road  was  a  strange  small  looking  trailer  for  sale.  I  had  never  seen  such  a  one,  I  thought  it  would  be  ideal  for  me  to  sleep  in.  I  called  the  man  selling  it  and  he  came  within  a  few  minutes.  He  told  me  it  was  called  a  "Teardrop"  trailer.  Small  but  had  everything  in  it,  a  double  bed,  and  when  you  lift  up  the  back,   a  complete  kitchen.  They  were  especially  made  for  the  hot  south,  it  even  had  an  air  conditioner.  It  ran  on  a  propane  tank,  or  could  be  plugged  into  a  regular  electric  outlet.  The  neatest  thing  I  had  ever  seen  in  years.  I  once  had  a  "Boler"  trailer,  and  they  are  small  and  have  everything  also. He  asked  me  if  I  could  guess  the  weight  of  this  "Teardrop"  and  I  replied  I  could  not.  He  told  me  it  was  way  heavier  than  what  it  looked.  He  went  on  to  say  he  would  not  sell  it  to  me  unless  my  car  could  pull  it  safely.  Then  he  told  me  it  weighed  3,500  pounds.  I  was  indeed  shocked,  never  would  have  guessed  it.  He  said  I  should  go  to  the  local  Ford  dealer  and  ask  what  my  car  could  pull.


I  did  do  so  immediately.  The  Ford  dealership  said  I  was  good  for  3,500  pounds.  I  returned  to  the  man  selling  the  Teardrop,  and  told  him.  He  said,  "Yes  I  know  because  I've  checked  it  out also."


He  would  sell  me  the  Teardrop.  We  came  to  agreement  on  the  price;  I  then  had  to  go  to  get  a  "trailer-hitch"  on  my  car.  Did  that  the  next  day.  I  looked  into  a  "storage"  company  to  keep  it  for  a  year  round.  I  was  not  going  to  tow  it  back  and  forth.  They  wanted  $800  a  year.  The  man  selling  it  lived  on  an  orchard  not  far  from  where  my  Dad  was  now  living.  I  asked  him  if  I  could  put  it  on  his  property  for  $400  a  year  until  my  Dad  died.  He  readily  agreed.  I  would  simply  come  and  hook  it  up  to  my  car  when  I  came  to  visit  my  Dad.


The  Care  Facility  said  I  could  plug  it  in  at  a  certain  spot  they  had  outside,  so  I  now  had  a  fine  bedroom,  and  kitchen,  though  I  never  used  the  kitchen,  I  had  my  meals  out.


So  I  had  this  great  little  Teardrop  trailer  for  my  visits  with  my  Dad  for  as  long  as  he  would  live,  which  was  until  June  30  2014.


The  Care  Facility  appreciated  anyone  coming  in  to  entertain  the  people  living  there.  I  always  brought  my  two  guitars.  One  regular  type  acoustic  guitar,  and  would  do  a  "Sons  of  the  Pioneers"  set  for  them.  I  sang  and  yodelled  along  with  the  Pioneers.  The Care-center  had  a  CD  player.  I  brought  also  my  "digital"  guitar  that  is  very  different.  Plastic  strings  all  the  same  thickness,  never  needs  tuning,  and  has  many  buttons  to  press  for different  sounds.  I  could  sound  like  a  flute,  or  clarinet,  or  trumpet,  or  jazz  organ,  as  well  as  different  guitar  sounds.  I  would  play  old  songs  and  the  residents  would  sing  along.


So  that's  how  that  part  of  my  life  went  until  my  Dad  died.


..............................


To be continued



No comments:

Post a Comment