Saturday, December 4, 2021

VACCINES---- UP FRONT TO THE POINT!!!

MY REPLY TO AN OLD TIME CHURCH FRIEND [DECEMBER 4TH 2021]


 Hi .....,


Like many things God's people do not have the right leadership on vaccines.

Okay I'll give some time to it.

I grew up in the age you did. No vaccines for childhood illnesses, so I had the "chicken-pox" - do not think I ever had "mumps" --- think I had the "measles."

At age 12 "polio" was going around--- none in my town the size of where you live in Canada, got it - none ever reported.
But a vaccine was invented and from all I read and heard it worked!

Nothing else came along;  well  flu, no vaccine made, so I did get the flu once as a kid, in bed for 5 days, remember it well.

When applying to come to Canada at age 18, it was mandatory to get the small-pox vaccine, so I did.

Never thought any more about it, my mind was on coming to Canada, and always had super health.

When with you in the 1980s my mind was not on vaccines, nothing was going around to get me researching vaccines; I was too busy researching and studying the Bible and writing articles and books, as you know.

Coming all the way down to 2 years ago. Well no, back about 7 years ago first. I came into contact with The Teaching Company - Great Courses.  I sent for [on sale] "Genetics and its application." By a guy David Savada PhD.  O my what educational and insights in 24 lectures [1/2 hour each]. I must have watched them 5 or 6 times in the first few years I had them.

Then just before Covid hit I was watching them again----- my I was tuned in to the world of modern genetics and all that science has discovered about cells, nucleus, DNA, and the human geneo. Mind bending!

When they made vaccines against Covid in less than a year, I was not at all surprised, for I knew what the world knows about genes and how it all works. I knew they were using modern science in all its wonders and how this works with that and that works with something else---- all have names they have given to it.  It is astounding. I mean God has made it all, designed it all so we humans can find out about it in its smallest everything. The whole science of it blows you away, but God has granted us to discover it all in detail.

Such knowledge has now given rise to drugs that in most cases can now zero in on cancer cells and blow them apart, kill them, chemo-therapy seldom used any more.  Yes we have not beaten cancer, but sending in armies to kill cancer cells is now moving like a steam engine. We have cancer and all kinds of sickness because we are degenerated and have polluted foods and unclean food eating and plain bad health habits.

Well I knew the new vaccines for Covid and how they would have been made.
I went on the Internet and sure enough exactly as I thought---- modern genetic vaccines--- state of the art genetics.  People can see it all on the Internet if they take the time to go and read all about it.

Then I researched small-pox, never done it before. I was blown away by what I found in history over the past 300 years.  It includes the Boston small-pox stopped in its tracks; it includes Washington and how he had his army inoculated against small-pox. It's all there on the Internet. All there for anyone to read. All there for God's people to read, but do they.... seems not..... even Fred Coulter was advocating not to get vaccinated, AND not to vaccinate children. Ya I wrote to him to tell him to get on the Internet and do some research, and he was way out wrong in his teaching on the subject.

The world-wide small-pox that started about 1960 [that's why I had to be vaccinated in 1961 to come to Canada]---- well  it took them about 15 years to vaccinate the whole world,  BUT  IT  WORKED!  Small-pox was blow off the earth, it was killed.  This PhD guy David Savada says we have an anti-small-pox saved under lock and key if it ever comes back again.

The plain truth is we do not have childhood diseases like chicken-pox, mumps, measles, anymore, they were killed off by vaccines in children. Anytime you hear of an outbreak it is just about always within unvaccinated children.  Now some States, Provinces, Countries, do not allow unvaccinated children to attend public schools.

The facts are today, the vaccines  against Covid are working!  The literal stats prove it; those who say no have their head in the sand, three feet down.  It is just a fact that the workers in hospitals know most, I mean the most, who are in hospital with Covid and in life and death situations are  the UN-vaccinated!

I mean it is bonkers and unsound mentality not to get vaccinated. You can get killed by a car or truck or a bear, or lightning, more than by a vaccine.

I put some studies up on my blog taken from the Internet on all of this subject.

You have lost the place to meet face to face----- for Sabbath services----- it makes me want to spit bullets!

It's time for some of God's people to really wake up and smell the roses as they say.

Ya see where it all leads you..... guess Jesus did say, ..."if 2 or 3 are gathered together in my name there I am in the midst of you."

Take care my friend, keep well brother.  And yes if some want to see what I've said to you, give them a copy.

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment