Thursday, July 22, 2021

CHARACTER GOD--- FAITHFULNESS #1

 


THE FAITHFULNESS OF GOD #1


Gen. 9:16. "The bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth." v. 15; Gen. 6:18.


Gen. 21:1. "The Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken."


Gen. 24:27. "Blessed be the Lord God of my master Abraham, who has not left destitute my master of his mercy and his truth."


Gen. 28: 15. "I am with you, and will keep you in all places whither you go, and will bring you again into this land; for I will not leave you, until I have done that which I have spoken to you of."


Gen. 32: 10. "I am not worthy of the least of all thy mercies, and of all the truth, which you have shown unto thy servant."


Ex. 6:4. "I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan. 5. I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered my covenant."


Ex. 12:41. "And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the self same day it came to pass, that all the host of the Lord went out from the land of Egypt."


Ex. 34:6. "And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth."


Lev. 26:44. "When they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the Lord their God. 45. But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors."


Deut. 4:31. "He will not forsake you, neither destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which he swore unto them."


Deut. 7:8. "Because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, has the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, from the land of Pharaoh king of Egypt. 9. Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keeps covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations."


Deut. 9:5. "Not for your righteousness, nor for the uprightness of your heart, do you go to possess the land: but .... that he may perform the word which the Lord sware unto your fathers."


Deut. 32: 4. "He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth, and without iniquity, just and right is he."


Josh. 23:14. "You know in all your hearts and all your souls, that not one thing has failed of all the good things which the Lord your God spoke concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing has failed thereof."


1 Sam. 12:22. "The Lord will not forsake his people for his great name's sake: because it has pleased the Lord to make you his people."


1 Kin. 8:23. "Who keeps covenant and mercy with your servants that walk before you with all their heart."


2 Kin. 8:9. "The Lord would not destroy Judah for David his servant's sake, as he promised him to give him always a light, and to his children."


Ezra 9:9. "For we were bondmen; yet our God has not forsaken us in our bondage, but has extended his mercy unto us."


Neh. 9:7. "You art the Lord the God, who didst choose Abraham ... 8. And hast performed your words; for you are righteous." 


To be continued




THE FAITHFULNESS OF GOD 


Psa. 9:10. "And they that know your name will put their trust in you: for you, Lord, have not forsaken them that fear you."


Psa. 18:30. "As for God his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him."


Psa. 19:9. "The judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether."


Psa. 25:10. "All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies."


Psa. 31:5. "Into your hand I commit my spirit: you have redeemed me, O Lord God of truth."


Psa. 36:5. "Thy mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reaches unto the clouds."


Psa. 37:28. "The Lord loves judgment, and forsakes not his saints; they are preserved forever."


Psa. 40:10. "I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation."


OH READ THAT VERSE AGAIN FRIENDS!  IT  IS  THE  TRUTH  OF  WHAT  THE  TRUE  SERVANTS  OF  THE  LORD  ARE  DOING  TODAY.  THEY  ARE   DECLARING   TO   YOU   THE FAITHFULNESS   AND   SALVATION,  THE  LOVINGKINDNESS  AND  THE  TRUTH  OF  GOD.  THE  TRUTH  OF  THE  LORD   IS  STILL  MARCHING  ON.  THIS  WEBSITE  IS  DEDICATED  TO  PROCLAIM  TO  YOU  THE  TRUTH  AND  SALVATION  OF  THE  MOST  HIGH  GOD!


Psa. 89:1. "With my mouth I will make known thy faithfulness to all generations. 2. Thy faithfulness you will establish in the very heavens. 5. The heavens shall praise ... thy faithfulness, also in the congregation of the saints. 8. O Lord God of hosts, who is a strong Lord like unto you? 14. Mercy and truth shall go before thy face. 24 (God speaking) My faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him (David). 28. My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast for him. 33. My longsuffering will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail. 34. My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips."


Psa. 92:1. "It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto your name, O Most High. 2. To show forth your lovingkindness in the morning, and your faithfulness every night. 15. To show that the Lord is upright; he is my rock and their is no unrighteousness in him."


Psa. 94:14. "The Lord will not cast off his people, nor will he forsake his inheritance."


Psa. 98:3. "He has remembered his mercy and his truth towards the house of Israel."


Psa. 100:5. "His truth endures to all generations."


Psa. 103:17. "The mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children."


Psa. 105:8. "He has remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations. 42. He remembered his holy promise, and Abraham his servant."


Psa. 111:5. "He will ever be mindful of his covenant. 7. The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure. 8. They stand fast forever and ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness. 9. He sent redemption unto his people: he has commanded his covenant for ever."


Psa. 117:2. "The truth of the Lord endures for ever."


Psa. 119:65. "You have dealt well with your servant, O Lord, according unto your word. 89. Forever, O Lord, your word is settled in heaven. 90. Your faithfulness is unto all generations."


Psa. 121:3. "He will not suffer your foot to be moved: he that keeps you will not slumber. 4. Behold, he that keeps Israel shall neither sumber nor sleep."


Psa. 132:11. "The Lord has sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it."


Psa. 138:2. "I will ... praise your name for your lovingkindness and for your truth: for you have magnified your word above all your name."


Psa. 146:6. "Which keeps truth for ever."

....................


To be continued






 







No comments:

Post a Comment