Thursday, July 22, 2021

CHARACTER GOD--- FAITHFULNESS #2

 


THE FAITHFULNESS OF GOD #2


Isa. 11:5. "And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins."


Isa. 25:1. "Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth."


Isa. 42:16. "And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things I will do unto them, and not forsake them."


Isa. 44:21. "O Israel, you shall not be forgotten of me."


Isa. 49:7. "Thus says the Lord, the redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despises, to him who the nation abhors, to a servant of rulers, kings shall see and arise, princes shall also worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose you. 16. I have graven you upon the palms of my hands ..."


Isa. 51:6. "The heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished (see Psa. 119:172 for the Bible definition of righteousness). 8. The moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool: but my righteousness shall be forever, and my salvation from generation to generation."


Isa. 54:9. "As I have sworn that the waters of Noah shall no more go over the earth; so I have sworn that I would not be wroth with you, nor rebuke you. 10. for the mountains shall depart, and the hills removed; but my kindness shall not depart from you, neither my covenant of peace be removed, says the Lord that has mercy on you."


Isa. 65:16. "He who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he who swears in the earth, shall swear by the God of truth."


Jer.29:10. "After seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word towards you, in causing you to return to this place."


Jer. 31:36. "If those ordinances depart from before me, says the Lord, then the seed of Israel shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. 37. If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth be searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, says the Lord." 


Jer. 32:40. "I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good."


Jer. 33:14, "The days come says then Lord that I will perform the good thing which I have promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. 20. If yo can break the covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, that there should not be day and night in their season. 21. Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant."


Jer.51:5. "Israel has not be forsaken, nor Judah of his God, of the Lord of hosts; though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel."


Lasm. 3:32. "Great is thy faithfulness."


Ezek.16:60. "I will remember my covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish unto you an everlasting covenant."


Dan. 9:4. "And I prayed unto the Lord my God, and made my confession and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments."


Hos. 2:19. "I will betroth you unto me for ever. Yes, I will betroth you unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies. 20. I will even betroth you unto me in  faithfulness."


Mi. 7:20. "You shall perform the truth to Jacob, and the mercy to Abraham, which you have sworn unto our fathers from the days of old."


Hag. 2:5. "According to the word that I covenated with you when you came up out of Egypt, so my Spirit remains among you."


Zech. 9:11. "By the blood of thy covenant, I have sent forth your prisoners out of the pit where there is no water."


....................


To be continued




THE FAITHFULNESS OF GOD 


Mat. 24:34. "This generation shall not pass away, till all these things be fulfilled."


(THE GENERATION AT THE END TIME, WILL SEE ALL THE PROPHECIES OF GOD COME TO PASS. SO IT IS WRITTEN AND SO IT SHALL BE - Keith Hunt)


Luke 1:68, "He has visited and redeemed his people. 69. He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David. 70. As he spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets.... 72. To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant. 73. The oath which he swore to our father Abraham."


John 8:26. "He that sent me is true."


Acts 13:32. "The promise which he made unto the fathers. 33. God has fulfilled the same unto us his children, in that he has raised up Jesus again."


Rom. 3:3. "For what if some did not believe? Shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4. God forbid! Yes, let God be true, but every man a liar."


Rom. 11:2. "God has not cast away his people which he forenew. 29. The gifts and calling of God are without repentance."


Rom. 15:8. "Jesus Christ was the minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers."


1 Cor. 1:9. "God is faithful, by whom you were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord."


1 Cor. 10:13. "God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted (tried) above that you are able."


2 Cor. 1:20. "All the promises of God in him are you, and in him Amen."


1 Thes. 5:24. "Faithful is he that called you, who also will do it."


2 Tim. 2:13. "If we believe not, yet he abides faithful: he cannot deny himself. 19. The foundation of God stands sure, having this seal, the Lord knows them that are his."


Tit. 1:2. "In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began."


Heb. 6: 10. "God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labor of love. 13. For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he swore by himself. 14. Saying, Surely blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply you. 15. And so after he patiently endured he obtained the promise. 16. For men swear by the greater, and an oath for confirmation is to them the end of all strife. 17. Wherein God, willing more abundantly to show unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath. 18. That by two immutable things in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us. 19. Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters into that within the veil."


(WITHIN THE VEIL - MEANING ACCESS INTO THE HOLY OF HOLY IN THE TEMPLE, WHICH MEANS WE HAVE ACCESS TO THE VERY THRONE OF GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST - Keith Hunt)


Heb. 10:22. "Let us draw near, with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering, (for he is faithful that promised). 37. Yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry."


(THE WORD OF GOD IS A LIVING WORD....IT APPLIES ALL THE TIME. AT THE TIME OF THE END, WHEN IT WILL BE "A LITTLE TIME" JESUS WILL RETURN. THEN FOR US LIVING IT IS ALWAYS "A LITTLE TIME" FOR OUR PHYSICAL LIFE IS BUT A LITTLE TIME, AND WHEN WE DIE THE NEXT THING WE SHALL KNOW IS THE RESURRECTION TO LIFE AND BEING WITH JESUS AS WE MEET HIM IN THE COULDS AND AIR OF THIS EARTH, AS PAUL ELSEWHERE MADE CLEAR - Keith Hunt)


1 Pet. 4:19. "Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God, commit the keeping of their lives to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator."


2 Pet. 3:9. "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness."


(AND PETER WENT ON TO SAY GOD WOULD LIKE ALL PEOPLE TO COME TO REPENTANCE. BUT THERE IS A SALVATION PLAN GOD IS WORKING OUT HERE BELOW. FOR THE TRUTH AND UNDERSTANDING OF THAT PLAN, SEE MY STUDY "THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT" - Keith Hunt)


1 John 1:9. "If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

....................


GOD  IS   FAITHFUL  GOD,  WHO  WILL  NEVER  LEAVE  US.  HE  WILL  HELP  US,  BE  WITH  US,  GUIDE  US,  TEACH  US,  COMFORT  US.  HE  WILL  PROVIDE  OUR  DAILY  NEEDS.

HE  WILL  FIGHT  FOR  US,  HE  WILL  STRENGTHEN  US,  HE  WILL  GIVE  US  THE  POWER  TO  ENDURE  TO  THE  END.  GOD  IS  FAITHFUL  IN  LOVING  US,  HE  IS  FAITHFUL  IN  WANTING  US  TO  BE  HIS  CHILD,  AND  TO  BE  BROUGHT  INTO  HIS  KINGDOM,  HIS  FAMILY.


NEXT  WE  SHALL  SEE  GOD  AS  CREATOR   THEN  CREATOR  OF  MANKIND   THEN  GOD  AS  OUR  FATHER,  THE  FATHERHOOD  OF  THE   ETERNAL  GOD.


THE  ALMIGHTY  SUPREME  BEING  OF  THE  UNIVERSE  WANTS  YOU  TO  KNOW  ABOUT  HIMSELF.  HE  HAS  WRITTEN   GREAT  DEAL  ABOUT  HIMSELF  IN  HIS  WORD  THE  BIBLE.  HE  DESIRES  YOU  TO  COME  TO  KNOW  HIM  AND  HIS  SON  JESUS  CHRIST.  HE  WANTS  YOU  TO  BE  HIS  CHILD!!!


Keith Hunt 





No comments:

Post a Comment