Friday, July 30, 2021

CHARACTER OF GOD--- FATHERHOOD #1



THE FATHERHOOD OF GOD!


Ex. 4:22. "And you shall say unto Pharaoh, Thus says the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn."


Deut. 14:1. "You are the children of the Lord God...."


Deut. 32:5. "They have corrupted themselves....O foolish people and unwise. Is not he your father that has bought you? Has he not made you, and established you?"


2 Sam. 7:14. "I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men."


1 Chr. 28:6. "And he said unto me, Solomon your son, he shall build my house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be my son. And I will be his father."


Psa. 68:5. "A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation."


Psa. 89:26. "He shall cry unto me, You are my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation."


Isa. 1:2. " Hear, O heavens, and give ear O earth: for the Lord has spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me."


Isa. 63:16. "Doubtless you are our father; though Abraham be ignorant of us: you O Lord are our father; our redeemer: your name is from everlasting."


Isa. 64:8. "But now, O Lord, you are our father; we are the clay and you our potter; and we are the work of your hand."


(AND INDEED IN GENESIS GOD SAID "LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE...." THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN US AND GOD THAT IS MORE THAN JUST THE LORD BEING A "SPIRITUAL" FATHER TO US - Keith Hunt)


Jer. 3:19. "But I said, How shall I put you among the children, and give you a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the host of nations? And I said, You shall call me MY FATHER; AND SHALL NOT TURN AWAY FROM ME."


Hos. 1:10. "You are the sons of the living God."


(DO WE BEGIN TO SEE GOD IS WANTING TO BE A FATHER TO US, IN MORE THAN JUST A SPIRITUAL SENSE - Keith Hunt)


Matt. 3:17. "And lo a voice from heaven saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."


(GOD IN HEAVEN IS TALKING ABOUT CHRIST. I HAVE PROVED IN OTHER STUDIES THE SON EXISTED WITH THE FATHER FROM ETERNITY. SO HERE THE FATHER IS SPEAKING IN A SPIRITUAL FATHER SENSE, AS THE HEAD OF THE ONE WHO BECAME JESUS THE CHRIST - Keith Hunt)


Matt. 5:45. "That you may be the children of your Father which is in heaven."


(WE SHALL SEE "CHILDREN" HERE MEANS IN A LITERAL SENSE, NOT JUST SPIRITUAL RELIGIOUS TALK - Keith Hunt)


Matt. 6:4. "That your arms may be in secret: and your Father which sees in secret himself shall reward you openly. 8. Be not you therefore like unto them: for your Father knows what things you are in need of before you ask him. 9. After this manner therefore pray you: Our Father which is in heaven....."


Matt. 7:11. "If you then being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven, give good things to them that ask him."


Matt. 10:20. "For it is not you who speaks but the Spirit of your Father which speaks in you. 32. Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."


Matt. 11:27. "All things are delivered unto me by the Father: and no man knows the Son, but the Father; neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him."


(AH DID YOU CATCH AN IMPORTANT TRUTH GIVEN HERE? SALVATION - BEING CALLED TO UNDERSTAND GOD AND CHRIST IS GIVEN TO A PERSON. IT IS NOT JUST A CASE OF SOMEONE SITTING DOWN AND THINKING, "I'M THINKING TODAY I WILL BECOME A CHRISTIAN." OH SOME MANY HAVE DONE THAT, BUT YOUR BIBLE TEACHES TO BE A TRUE SON OF GOD YOU HAVE TO BE CALLED OF GOD, OF CHRIST. THEY HAVE TO COME TO YOU AND BRING YOUR MIND TO SPIRITUAL TRUTH. THEY MUST TAKE AWAY YOUR SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS - SEE THE PLAIN TRUTH OF THE MATTER IN ROMANS 9 TO 11 - READ IT CAREFULLY FOR THERE ARE VERSES GIVING A KEY OF SALVATION. THEN MAKE SURE YOU STUDY MY STUDY CALLED "THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT" - Keith Hunt)


Matt. 12:50. "For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother,  and sister, and mother."


(IT SOUNDS LIKE JESUS WAS PUTTING THE TRUE FOLLOWERS OF GOD RIGHT UP THERE WITH HIMSELF. WE SHALL SEE IT MORE AS WE PROCEED - Keith Hunt)


Matt. 15:13. "Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father."


(WOW NOW HUMAN KIND CAN ONE DAY SHINE LIKE THE SUN.....WE ARE 93 MILLION MILES AWAY FROM THE SUN, THINK HOW THAT SUN MUST SHINE IF YOU WERE SAY JUST 1,000 OR 100 MILES AWAY FROM IT - Keith Hunt)


Matt. 18:14. "Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish."


Matt. 20:23. "To sit on my right hand, and non my left hand, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father." 


(SEE THE MAGNITUDE OF KNOWING SOME ONE WILL SIT ON THE RIGHT AND LEFT HAND OF JESUS IN THE 1,000 YEAR AGE. HUMAN BEINGS HAVE BEEN CREATED FOR SUCH A HIGH CALLING. WE SHALL SEE SPECIFICALLY HOW HIGH LATER - Keith Hunt)


Mark 11:25. "And when you stand praying, forgive, if you have ought against any: that the Father which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive you your trespasses."


Luke 11:3. "If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him."


John 14:23. "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and WE will COME unto him, and make OUR ABODE with him."


(TO THINK THAT BOTH THE FATHER AND THE SON WILL LITERALLY COME AND LIVE INSIDE THE CHRISTIAN IS REALLY MIND-BENDING. IT SHOULD BE TELLING US SOMETHING. THAT THERE IS A GREAT PURPOSE FOR GOD CREATING MANKIND - Keith Hunt)


John 20:17. "Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father, but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and your God."


(HOW SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND, IT SAYS WHAT IT MEANS AND MEANS WHAT IT SAYS. GOD THE FATHER IS FATHER UNTO JESUS - THE HEAD OF JESUS [1 COR. 11:1-3] - AND FATHER UNTO US. THE FATHER IS JESUS' SUPREME GOD, AND HE IS OUR SUPREME GOD ALSO. YOU SHOULD BE SEEING BY NOW THAT THE NEW TESTAMENT IS MAKING IT CLEAR THAT GOD THE FATHER IS HAVING PEOPLE LITERALLY BORN INTO HIS LEVEL OF EXISTENCE - INTO THE GODHEAD. SOME VERSES LATER WILL MAKE THAT TRUTH SO PLAIN, IF WE WILL BUT JUST BELIEVE THE PLAIN WORDS WE WILL READ - Keith Hunt)


Rom. 1:7. "To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."


(SAINTS ARE ANY TRUE CHRISTIAN, NOT SOMEONE GIVEN A "SAINTHOOD" BY A CHURCH LIKE THAT OF ROME. GOD THE FATHER IS AGAIN TERMED "OUR FATHER" - Keith Hunt)


Rom. 8:15. "For you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but you have received the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."


(THE WORD "ADOPTION" FROM THE GREEK SHOULD BE "SONSHIP" - WE ARE AS SOME NEW TESTAMENT VERSES SAY "BEGOTTEN" OF GOD - LITERALLY - HAVING THE SPIRIT OF GOD IS HAVING THE SEED OF GOD WITHIN US. THEN AT THE RESURRECTION [INSTANT CHANGE FROM MORTAL TO IMMORTAL FOR THOSE ALIVE IN THE FLESH - 1 COR. 15] WE SHALL BE LITERALLY BORN INTO - BORN AGAIN - BORN INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD. SEE THE STUDY ON "BORN AGAIN" ON THIS WEBSITE, TO UNDERSTAND THAT TRUTH - Keith Hunt)


1 Cor. 8:6. "But to us there is but one God the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him."


(PUNCTUATION WAS NOT IN THE GREEK. HENCE THE TRUTH THAT INDEED TO US THERE IS BUT ***ONE*** GOD THE FATHER, AND WE ARE IN HIM. YOU SHOULD BE GETTING THE CLEAR CONNECTION AND IMPLICATION OF THESE NEW TESTAMENT VERSES - Keith Hunt)


1 Cor. 15:24. "Then comes the end when he (Christ) shall have delivered up the Kingdom to God, even the Father."


(A VERSE THAT GOES WITH 1 COR.11:1-3 - GOD THE FATHER IS HEAD OF CHRIST - HE IS SUPREME IN ***AUTHORITY*** AND SO AT THE END OF THE 1,000 YEAR AGE, CHRIST TURNS THE KINGDOM OVER TO GOD THE FATHER, AS HE COMES DOWN FROM HEAVEN WITH THE HEAVENLY CITY JERUSALEM, TO THE NEW EARTH: AS WE READ IN REVELATION 21 AND 22 - Keith Hunt)


2 Cor. 6:18. "And will be a Father unto you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."


(A VERSE GETTING PLAINER ALL THE TIME. THE FATHER IS HAVING A FAMILY - Keith Hunt)


....................


THERE ARE A FEW VERSES WE ARE YET TO COME TO THAT WILL BLOW THE MIND, WHEN FULLY MEDITATED UPON. THEY ARE EASY TO READ, PLAIN WORDS, THAT TELL US WHAT THE FATHER WANTS US TO BECOME ONE DAY.......IT IS TRULY TRULY GLORY THAT CAN ONLY FOR NOW IN THE FLESH, BE UNDERSTOOD IN A LIMITED WAY, AS LIKE PAUL ONCE SAID, LOOKING THROUGH A GLASS DARKLY, BUT ONE DAY WE SHALL KNOW EVEN AS WE ARE KNOWN.


THOSE GLORIOUS VERSES WE SHALL SEE NEXT TIME.


To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment