Wednesday, October 16, 2024

THE RESTITUTION OF ALL THINGS

 I  GAVE  THIS  TYPE  OF  A  FEAST  OF  TABERNACLES  MESSAGE,  AT  COLLINGWOOD,  ONTARIO,  2018,  WITH  THE  CANADIAN  CHURCH  OF  GOD.


RESTITUTION  OF  ALL  THINGS!


by  Keith Hunt



“…..WHEN  THE  TIMES  OF  REFRESHING  SHALL  COME  FROM  THE  PRESENCE  OF  THE  LORD.  AND  HE  SHALL  SEND  JESUS  CHRIST,  WHICH  WAS  BEFORE  PREACHED  UNTO  YOU.  WHOM  THE  HEAVEN  MUST  RECEIVE  UNTIL  THE  TIMES  OF  RESTITUTION  OF  ALL  THINGS,  WHICH  GOD  HAS  SPOKEN  BY  THE  MOUTH  OF  ALL  HIS  HOLY  PROPHETS  SINCE  THE  WORLD  BEGAN” [ACTS 3:19-21].


RESTORATION


A man was driving an old Ford on a lonely road when it chugged to a stop. He was at a loss about what to do since he didn't know much about cars. But he got out, put the hood up and began to tap here and there, jiggle this wire and that when he heard the roar of a car coming toward him. As it got closer, he saw it was a brand new Lincoln. And the fellow was nice enough to pull over. He stepped out, walked up and said, "What's the trouble?" "Oh," he said, "I can't get this old Ford to go." "Well," replied the Good Samaritan, "let me see." So he began to tinker inside and asked, "Do you have a screwdriver?" He adjusted something, then got inside, started it right up. "Say, thanks a lot! That's great. Who are you?" Putting his coat back on, the man said, "Well, I'm Henry Ford. I ought to know a little bit about that car we made."

—Billy Graham, World Aflame


RESTORATION


In 1987 Donna Rice was involved in a scandal with presidential hopeful Gary Hart. She accompanied Hart, who was a married man, on a pleasure cruise to the Bahamas on a yacht called Monkey Business.

At the time, Donna Rice was a backslidden Christian, says Ramona Cramer Tucker in Today's Christian Woman. As a freshman in high school, Rice had received Christ at a Cliff Barrows crusade. Throughout high school her life revolved around choir, youth group, mission trips, and inviting friends to church. When she went away to college, though, she gradually compromised to the point where she was far from God. Then, the Gary Hart scandal put her and her picture on the front page of newspapers and magazines across the country.

Her life fell apart. She resigned her job, and she was hounded by the press. She was offered millions to tell her story. As she wrestled with what to do, her mother and grandmother said something to Rice that would seem obvious: "Before you make any decisions, get your life straight with God."

But it wasn't obvious to Rice. She says, "I was stunned because I hadn't yet realized I could put the entire mess in his hands."

Then Rice's mother gave her a cassette tape from a former youth-group friend. "Donna, I imagine you're in a lot of pain right now," the friend said. "I just want you to know that God loves you and I love you."

Rice recalls, "When she began to share songs we used to sing together, I collapsed on the floor in my apartment and sobbed. I knew I—and no one else—was responsible for my choices. I cried out, 'God, it took falling on my rear in front of the whole world to get my attention. Help me to live my life your way!' God answered my plea by flooding me with his presence and forgiveness and by surrounding me with Christian fellowship."

Those who have slipped away from God can be restored. Never underestimate the role your words can play in leading someone to God.


RESTORATION


In the United States, businesses use millions of wood pallets each year to haul products. After a pallet has borne heavy, sometimes crushing weights and taken abuse from truck travel and forklifts, eventually it can no longer be used. Now cracked and smashed, or loose and floppy, pallets are something businesses must pay other companies up to five dollars per pallet to dispose of. Disposal companies burn the pallets, chew them into wood chips, or dump them in landfills. One nonprofit company in New York had a better idea, writes Andrew Revkin in the New York Times. Big City Forest in South Bronx takes other companies' junk and turns it into treasure. The raw material of pallets is valuable hardwoods like rosewood, cherry, oak, mahogany, and maple. Big City Forest workers dismantle the pallets, salvage the usable wood, and recycle it into furniture and flooring. Recycled wood chips are worth only $30 a ton. But when used as flooring the value of the recycled wood is $1,200 a ton, and as furniture $6,000 a ton.


WE  SHALL  LET  THE  PROPHETS  OF  OLD  TELL  US  ABOUT  THE  RESTITUTION  AGE  TO  COME



HOSEA  


2: 16-23


16 "In that coming day," says the Lord, "you will call me 'my husband' instead of 'my master.' 17 O Israel, I will cause you to forget your images of Baal; even their names will no longer be spoken. 18 At that time I will make a covenant with all the wild animals and the birds and the animals that scurry along the ground so that they will not harm you. I will remove all weapons of war from the land, all swords and bows, so you can live unafraid in peace and safety.19 I will make you my wife forever, showing you righteousness and justice, unfailing love and compassion. 20 I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as Lord.

21 In that day, says the Lord, I will answer the pleading of the sky for clouds, which will pour down water on the earth in answer to its cries for rain. 22 Then the earth will answer the thirsty cries of the grain, the grapes, and the olive trees for moisture. And the whole grand chorus will sing together, ‘Jezree’—‘God plants!’

23 At that time I will plant a crop of Israelites and raise them for myself! I will show love to those I called 'Not loved.' And to those I called 'Not my people,' I will say, 'Now you are my people.' Then they will reply, 'You are our God!'"


EVERYWHERE  IN  PROPHECY  WHEN  THE  MESSIAH  GOD  CHRIST  JESUS  RETURNS,  THE  PEOPLE  OF  ALL  THE  12  TRIBES  OF  ISRAEL  ARE  IN  CAPTIVITY,  FROM  WHICH  JESUS  WILL  RECUE  THEM,  SET  THEM  FREE,  BRING  THEM  BACK  TO  THE  HOLY  LAND.  THERE  THEY  WILL  BE  MARRIED  AGAIN  TO  GOD;  A  COVENANT  THAT  SHALL  NEVER  BE  BROKEN;  THEY  WILL  BE  RESTORED—A  RESTITUTION  ON  THE  PEOPLE  OF  ISRAEL  AND  JUDAH  NOW  UNITED  AS  ONE  NATION  UNDER  GOD,  DAVID,  AND  THE  12  APOSTLES  -  Keith Hunt


3: 1-5


Then the Lord said to me, "Go and get your wife again. Bring her back to you and love her….. For the LORD still loves Israel even though the people have turned to other gods, offering them choice gifts."

2 So I bought her back for fifteen pieces of silver and about five bushels of barley and a measure of wine.….4 This illustrates that Israel will be a long time without a king or prince, and without sacrifices, temple, priests, or even idols! 5 But afterward the people will return to the Lord their God and to David's descendant, their king. They will come trembling in awe to the Lord, and they will receive his good gifts in the last days.


IT  MEANS  ALL  ISRAEL [12  TRIBES]  WILL  FOR  A  TIME  HAVE  NO  LEADER,  THEY  WILL  BE  IN  CAPTIVITY,  BUT  THEY  WILL  RETURN  TO  GOD,  TO  DAVID  WHO  WILL  BE  RESURRECTED,  AND  AS  JESUS  SAID  IN  THE  GOSPELS,  THE  12  APOSTLES  WILL  EACH  RULE  A  TRIBE  OF  ISRAEL  -  Keith Hunt


5:3-14


3 1 know what you are like, O Israel! You have left me as a prostitute leaves her husband; you are utterly defiled. 4 Your deeds won't let you return to your God. You are a prostitute through and through, and you cannot know the Lord.

5 The arrogance of Israel testifies against her; she will stumble under her load of guilt. Judah, too, will fall with her. 


IN  ANCIENT  HISTORY  THE  HOUSE  OF  ISRAEL  FELL  FROM  745  TO  718  B.C.  AND  THE  HOUSE  OF  JUDAH  FELL  FROM  604  TO  586  B.C.  TWO  SEPARATE  CAPTIVITIES—— ISRAEL  TO  ASSYRIA;  JUDAH  TO  BABYLON.  THE  COMING  CAPTIVITY  OF  ISRAEL  AND  JUDAH  AT  THE  END  TIMES,  WILL  BE  A  DESTRUCTION  OF  THEM  ALL  AT  THE  SAME  TIME  -  Keith Hunt


6 Then at last, they will come with their flocks and herds to offer sacrifices to the Lord. But it will be too late! They will not find him, because he has withdrawn from them, and they are now alone. 7 For they have betrayed the honor of the Lord, bearing children that aren't his. Now their false religion will devour them, along with their wealth.

8 Blow the ram's horn in Gibeah! Sound the alarm in Ramah! Raise the battle cry in Bethaven! Lead on into battle, O warriors of Benjamin! 9 One thing is certain, Israel: When your day of punishment comes, you will become a heap of rubble.

10 The leaders of Judah have become as bad as thieves. So I will pour my anger down on them like a waterfall. 11 The people of Israel will be crushed and broken by my judgment because they are determined to worship idols. 12 I will destroy Israel as a moth consumes wool. I will sap Judah's strength as dry rot weakens wood.

13 When Israel and Judah saw how sick they were, Israel turned to Assyria, [King  of  the  North - the  7th  resurrection  off  the  Holy Roman Empire - Keith Hunt] to the great king there, but he could neither help nor cure them. 14 I will tear at Israel and Judah as a lion rips apart its prey. I will carry them off, and there will be no one left to rescue them. 15 Then I will return to my place until they admit their guilt and look to me for help. For as soon as trouble comes, they will search for me."


YES  IT  WILL  NOT  BE  LONG  INTO  THEIR  CAPTIVITY  THAT  THEY  WILL  SORROW,  THEY  WILL  REPENT  OF  THEIR  GROSS  SINS  THEY  PRACTICED  AGAINST  THEIR  GOD,  EVEN  DENYING  HIS  EXISTENCE  AS  THEY  MOVED  INTO  SECULARISM,  THROWING  GOD  AND  THE  BIBLE  OUT  ONTO  THE  TRASH  HEAP.  WHEN  IN  THIS  END  TIME  TROUBLE  THEY  WILL  SOON  REPENT  AND  CRY   OUT  TO  THEIR  GOD  TO  HEAL  AND  SAVE  THEM  - Keith Hunt


6: 1-2


"Come, let us return to the Lord! He has torn us in pieces; now he will heal us. He has injured us; now he will bandage our wounds. 2 In just a short time, he will restore us so we can live in his presence. 


14: 4-9


The LORD says, "Then I will heal you of your idolatry and faithlessness, and my love will know no bounds, for my anger will be gone forever! 5 I will be to Israel like a refreshing dew from heaven. It will blossom like the lily; it will send roots deep into the soil like the cedars in Lebanon. 6 Its branches will spread out like those of beautiful olive trees, as fragrant as the cedar forests of Lebanon. 7 My people will return again to the safety of their land. They will flourish like grain and blossom like grapevines. They will be as fragrant as the wines of Lebanon.

8 O Israel, stay away from idols! I am the one who looks after you and cares for you. I am like a tree that is always green, giving my fruit to you all through the year.

9 Let those who are wise understand these things. Let those who are discerning listen carefully. The paths of the Lord are true and right, and righteous people live by walking in them. But sinners stumble and fall along the way.”


YES  LISTEN  O  PEOPLE  OF  ISRAEL  AND  JUDAH;  YOU  HAVE  FORSAKEN  THE  RIGHTEOUS  WAYS  OF  YOUR  GOD;  YOU  HAVE FALLEN ASTRAY FROM THE PATH  OF  RIGHTEOUSNESS,  TO  WALK  IN  THE  DITCH  OF  SINS  AND  WICKEDNESS— YOUR  RELIGIOUS  LEADERS  HAVE  LED  YOU  IN  THE  WRONG  WAYS;  WHILE  THEY  OFFER  YOU  LIBERTY  THEY  ARE  THE  SERVANTS  OF  SIN;  THEY  HAVE  NOT  EXPOUNDED  WHAT  IS  SIN  AS  OUTLINED  IN  THE  WORD  OF  GOD;  THEY  HAVE  TURNED  GRACE  INTO  A  LICENSE  TO  LIVE  IN  SIN;  THEY  HAVE  TURNED  YOU  AWAY  FROM  THE  SABBATHS  OF  THE  ETERNAL  TO  FALLOW  THE  CUSTOMS  FROM  THE  HEATHEN.


YES  O  ISRAEL  IT  IS  TIME  TO  UNDERSTAND  THE  TRUTHS  OF  GOD  FROM  THAT  OF  THE  WAYS  OF  BAAL!  



JOEL


2: 18-32


The Lord's Promise of Restoration 


"Then the Lord will pity his people and be indignant for the honor of his land! 19 He will reply, Look! I am sending you grain and wine and olive oil, enough to satisfy your needs. You will no longer be an object of mockery among the surrounding nations. 20 I will remove these armies from the north and send them far away. I will drive them back into the parched wastelands, where they will die. Those in the rear will go into the Dead Sea; those at the front will go into the Mediterranean. The stench of their rotting bodies will rise over the land.

Surely the Lord has done great things! 21 Don't be afraid, my people! Be glad now and rejoice because the LORD has done great things. 22 Don't be afraid, you animals of the field! The pastures will soon be green. The trees will again be filled with luscious fruit; fig trees and grapevines will flourish once more. 23 Rejoice, you people of Jerusalem! Rejoice in the LORD your God! For the rains he sends are an expression of his grace. Once more the autumn rains will come, as well as the rains of spring. 24 The threshing floors will again be piled high with grain, and the presses will overflow with wine and olive oil.

25 The Lord says, "I will give you back what you lost to the stripping locusts, the cutting locusts, the swarming locusts, and the hopping locusts. It was I who sent this great destroying army against you. 26 Once again you will have all the food you want, and you will praise the Lord your God, who does these miracles for you. Never again will my people be disgraced like this. 27 Then you will know that I am here among my people of Israel and that I alone am the Lord your God. My people will never again be disgraced like this.

28 Then after I have poured out my rains again, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams. Your young men will see visions.

29 In those days, I will pour out my Spirit even on servants, men and women alike.

30 I will cause wonders in the heavens and on the earth—blood and fire and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun will be turned into darkness, and the moon will turn bloodred before that great and terrible day of the LORD arrives. 32 And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. There will be people on Mount Zion in Jerusalem who escape, just as the LORD has said. These will be among the survivors whom the Lord has called.


SEE  THOSE  LAST  VERSES  AGAIN!  IT  IS  THE  SIGNS  IN  THE  SUN, MOON, AND  SKY,  FORETOLD  BY  JESUS  IN  MATTHEW  24;  MARK  13;  LUKE  21.  IT  IS  THE  LAST  DAYS  OF  THIS   AGE  AS  THE  MESSIAH  GOD  COMES  AGAIN  TO  RESTORE  ISRAEL  AND  JUDAH,  AND  BRING  IN  THE  RESTITUTION  OF  ALL  THINGS  ON  THIS  EARTH  -  THE  1,000  YEAR  REIGN  OF  REVELATION  20  -  Keith Hunt


"At that time, when I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem, says the Lord, 2 I will gather the armies of the world into the valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will judge them for harming my people, for scattering my inheritance among the nations, and for dividing up my land. 3 They cast lots to decide which of my people would be their slaves. They traded young boys for prostitutes and little girls for enough wine to get drunk.”


IT  IS  THE  BATTLE  OF  ARMAGEDDON  OF  REVELATION  16  -  Keith Hunt


9 “Say to the nations far and wide: Get ready for war! Call out your best warriors! Let all your fighting men advance for the attack!10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Train even your weaklings to be warriors. 11 Come quickly, all you nations everywhere! Gather together in the valley.

And now, O Lord, call out your warriors!

12 Let the nations be called to arms. Let them march to the valley of Jehoshaphat. There I, the Lord, will sit to pronounce judgment on them all. Now let the sickle do its work, for the harvest is ripe. Come, tread the winepress because it is full. The storage vats are overflowing with the wickedness of these people.

Thousands upon thousands are waiting in the valley of decision. It is there that the day of the Lord will soon arrive. 

The sun and moon will grow dark, and the stars will no longer shine. The Lord's voice will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem, and the earth and heavens will begin to shake. But to his people of Israel, the LORD will be a welcoming refuge and a strong fortress.”


IT  IS  INDEED  THE  BATTLE  OF  ARMAGEDDON  OF  REVELATION  16—— GOD  IN  THE  FORM  OF  JESUS  CHRIST  WILL  COME  AND  FIGHT  AGAINST  THE  NATIONS;  DESTROY  THOSE  WHO  ARE  DESTROYING  THE  EARTH.  NOTE  AGAIN  THE  SIGNS  IN  THE  HEAVENS,  SUCH  AS  NEVER  WAS  BEFORE  IN  HUMAN  HISTORY  -  Keith Hunt


Blessings for God's People 


17 "Then you will know that I, the Lord your God, live in Zion, my holy mountain. Jerusalem will be holy forever, and foreign armies will never conquer her again. 18 In that day the mountains will drip with sweet wine, and the hills will flow with milk. Water will fill the dry streambeds of Judah, and a fountain will burst forth from the Lord's Temple…. 19 Egypt will become a wasteland and Edom a wilderness, because they attacked Judah and killed her innocent people.

20 But Judah will remain forever, and Jerusalem will endure through all future generations. 21 1 will pardon my people's crimes, which I have not yet pardoned; and I, the Lord, will make my home in Jerusalem with my people."



 AMOS 


9: 13-15


A Promise of Restoration 


13 "The time will come, says the Lord, when the grain and grapes will grow faster than they can be harvested. Then the terraced vineyards on the hills of Israel will drip with sweet wine! 14 I will bring my exiled people of Israel back from distant lands, and they will rebuild their mined cities and live in them again. They will plant vineyards and gardens; they will eat their crops and drink their wine. 15 I will firmly plant them there in the land I have given them, says the Lord your God. Then they will never be uprooted again."


MICAH 


4:1-4


“In the last days, the Temple of the Lord in Jerusalem will become the most important place on earth. People from all over the world will go there to worship. 2 Many nations will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the Temple of the God of Israel. There he will teach us his ways, so that we may obey him. For in those days the Lord's teaching and his word will go out from Jerusalem.

3 The Lord will settle international disputes. All the nations will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. All wars will stop, and military training will come to an end. 4 Everyone will live quietly in their own homes in peace and prosperity, for there will be nothing to fear. The Lord Almighty has promised this!”


HABAKKUK 


2:14! 


14 “For the time will come when all the earth will be filled, as the waters fill the sea, with an awareness of the glory of the Lord.”


ZEPHANIAH 


3: 14-20


14 “Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout aloud, O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem! 15 For the Lord will remove his hand of judgment and will disperse the armies of your enemy. And the Lord himself, the King of Israel, will live among you! At last your troubles will be over, and you will fear disaster no more.

16 On that day the announcement to Jerusalem will be, "Cheer up, Zion! Don't be afraid! 17 For the Lord your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song.

18 I will gather you who mourn for the appointed festivals; you will be disgraced no more.19 And I will deal severely with all who have oppressed you. I will save the weak and helpless ones; I will bring together those who were chased away. I will give glory and renown to my former exiles, who have been mocked and shamed. 20 On that day I will gather you together and bring you home again. I will give you a good name, a name of distinction among all the nations of the earth. They will praise you as I restore your fortunes before their very eyes. I, the Lord, have spoken!"


HAGGAI 


2: 6-9


6 "For this is what the Lord Almighty says: In just a little while I will again shake the heavens and the earth. I will shake the oceans and file dry land, too. 7 I will shake all the nations, and the treasures of all the nations will come to this Temple. I will fill this place with glory, says the Lord Almighty. 8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, says the Lord Almighty. 9 The future glory of this Temple will be greater than its past glory, says the Lord Almighty. And in this place I will bring peace. I, the Lord Almighty, have spoken!"


YES  THE  NEW  EZEKIEL  TEMPLE  IN  JERUSALEM  WILL  BE  BUILT;  JESUS  WILL  BE  LIVING  IN  JERUSALEM;  THE  GLORY  THEN  WILL  HAVE  NO  COMPARISON  IN  ALL  OF  HUMAN  HISTORY  -  Keith Hunt


ZECHARIAH 


10: 6-12


6 "I will strengthen Judah and save Israel; I will reestablish them because I love them. It will be as though I had never rejected them, for I am the Lord their God, who will hear their cries. 7 The people of Israel will become like mighty warriors, and their hearts will be happy as if by wine. Their children, too, will see it all and be glad; their hearts will rejoice in the Lord. 8 When I whistle to them, they will come running, for I have redeemed them. From the few that are left, their population will grow again to its former size. Though I have scattered them like seeds among the nations, still they will remember me in distant lands. With their children, they will survive and come home again to Israel. 10 I will bring them back from Egypt and Assyria and resettle them in Gilead and Lebanon. There won't be enough room for them all! 11 They will pass safely through the sea of distress, for the waves of the sea will be held back. And the waters of the Nile will become dry. The pride of Assyria will be crushed, and the rule of Egypt will end. 12 I will make my people strong in my power, and they will go wherever they wish by my authority. I, the Lord, have spoken!"


ALL  ISRAEL  WILL  COME  FROM  THE  LANDS  OF  THE  KING  OF  THE  NORTH  AND  KING  OF  THE  SOUTH [HOLY  ROMAN  EMPIRE  OF  EUROPE  AND  THE  EGYPTIAN  LED  ARAB  UNION  OF  THE  SOUTH]  -  THEY  WILL  RETURN  TO  THE  HOLY  LAND  AND  MULTIPLY  IN  PEACE  AND  SAFETY  -  Keith Hunt


12: 1 - 14


Future Deliverance for Jerusalem 


"This message is from the Lord, who stretched out the heavens, laid the foundations of the earth, and formed the spirit within humans. 2 I will make Jerusalem and Judah like an intoxicating drink to all the nearby nations that send their armies to besiege Jerusalem. 3 On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone, a burden for the world. None of the nations who try to lift it will escape unscathed.

4 On that day, says the Lord, I will cause every horse to panic and every rider to lose his nerve. I will watch over the people of Judah, but I will blind the horses of her enemies. 5 And the clans of Judah will say to themselves, 'The people of Jerusalem have found strength in the Lord Almighty, their God.'

6 On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a brazier that sets a woodpile ablaze or like a burning torch among sheaves of grain. They will burn up all the neighboring nations right and left, while the people living in Jerusalem remain secure. 7 The Lord will give victory to the rest of Judah first, before Jerusalem, so that the people of Jerusalem and the royal line of David will not have greater honor than the rest of Judah. 8 On that day the Lord will defend the people of Jerusalem; the weakest among them will be as mighty as King David! And the royal descendants will be like God, like the angel of the LORD who goes before them! 9 For my plan is to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10 Then I will pour out a spirit of grace and prayer on the family of David and on all the people of Jerusalem. They will look on me whom they have pierced and mourn for him as for an only son. They will grieve bitterly for him as for a firstborn son who has died. The sorrow and mourning in Jerusalem on that day will be like the grievous mourning of Hadad-rim-mon in the valley of Megiddo.

12 All Israel will weep in profound sorrow, each family by itself, with the husbands and wives in separate groups. The family of David will moum, along with the family of Nathan, 13 The family of Levi, and the family of Shimei. 14 Each of the surviving families from Judah will mourn separately, husbands and wives apart.”


13: 1 - 6


1 “On that day a fountain will be opened for the dynasty of David and for the people of Jerusalem, a fountain to cleanse them from all their sins and defilement.

2 Of every trace of idol worship throughout the land, so that even the names of the idols will be forgotten. I will remove from the land all false prophets and the unclean spirits that inspire them…..

4 No one will be boasting then of a prophetic gift! No one will wear prophet's clothes to try to fool the people. 5 'No,' he will say. 'I'm not a prophet; I'm a farmer. The soil has been my means of livelihood from my earliest youth.' 6 And if someone asks, 'Then what are those scars on your hands he will say, ‘I was wounded at the home of friends!’”


THE  PEOPLE  OF  JUDAH  WILL  ASK  ABOUT  THE  WOUNDS  IN  CHRIST’S  HANDS;  JESUS  WILL  ANSWER  THEY  WERE  FROM  HIS  FRIENDS,  HIS  PEOPLE!  THEY  WILL  KNOW  THEN  JESUS  WAS  AND  IS  THE  MESSIAH  GOD  -  Keith Hunt 


14: 1 - 19


Watch, for the day of the Lord is coming when your possessions will be plundered right in front of you! 2 On that day I will gather all the nations to fight against Jerusalem. The city will be taken, the houses plundered, and the women raped. Half the population will be taken away into captivity, and half will be left among the ruins of the city.

3 Then the Lord will go out to fight against those nations, as he has fought in times past. 


THE  BATTLE  OF  ARMAGEDDON  -  Keith Hunt


4 On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east. 


THE  COMING  OF  CHRIST  IS  ON  ONE  DAY,  NOT  AN  INVISIBLE  COMING  AS  TAUGHT  BY  THE  “SECRET  RAPTURE”  PEOPLE,  THEN  A  GLORIOUS  COMING  7  OR  3  AND  1/2  YEARS  LATER;  JESUS  COMES  AGAIN  ONCE  ONLY,  IN  VISIBLE  GLORY  -  Keith Hunt]


And the Mount of Olives will split apart, making a wide valley from east to west, for half the mountain will move toward the north and half toward the south. 5 You will flee through this valley, for it will reach across to Azal. Yes, you will flee as you did from the earthquake in the days of King Uzziah of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all his holy ones with him. 


THE  7TH  TRUMPET  WILL  BLOW;  THE  LAST  TRUMP;  THE  RESURRECTION  TAKES  PLACE;  THE  SAINTS  WILL  BE  BROUGHT  FROM  THE  FOUR  CORNER  OF  THE  EARTH,  TO  JESUS  IN  THE  CLOUDS;  THEY  WILL  DESCEND  WITH  HIM  TO  THE  MOUNT  OF  OLIVES;  THE  BATTLE  OF  ARMAGEDDON  IS  UNDER  WAY  -  Keith Hunt


6 On that day the sources of light will no longer shine, 7 yet there will be continuous day! Only the LORD knows how this could happen! There will be no normal day and night, for at evening time it will still be light. 8 On that day life-giving waters will flow out from Jerusalem, half toward the Dead Sea and half toward the Mediterranean, flowing continuously both in summer and in winter.

9And the Lord will be king over all the earth. On that day there will be one Lord— his name alone will be worshiped. 10 All the land from Geba, north of Judah, to Rimmon, south of Jerusalem, will become one vast plain. But Jerusalem will be raised up in its original place and will be inhabited all the way from the Benjamin Gate over to the site of the old gate, then to the Comer Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king's winepresses. 11 And Jerusalem will be filled, safe at last, never again to be cursed and destroyed.

12 And the Lord will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will shrivel in their sockets, and their tongues will decay in their mouths.13 On that day they will be terrified, stricken by the Lord with great panic. They will fight against each other in hand-to-hand combat; 14 Judah, too, will be fighting at Jerusalem. The wealth of all the neighboring nations will be captured—great quantities of gold and silver and fine clothing. 15 This same plague will strike the horses, mules, camels, donkeys, and all the other animals in the enemy camps.


16 In the end, the enemies of Jerusalem who survive the plague will go up to Jerusalem each year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Shelters [Tabernacles] 7 And any nation anywhere in the world that refuses to come to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, will have no rain. 18 And if the people of Egypt refuse to attend the festival, the Lord will punish them with the same plague that he sends on the other nations who refuse to go. 19 Egypt and the other nations will all be punished if they don't go to celebrate the festival [the  feast  of  Tabernacles].


AND  SO  ISRAEL  AND  JUDAH  WILL  BE  GATHERED  TO  THE  HOLY  LAND;  THE  NATIONS  TRYING  TO  FIGHT  CHRIST  ON  HIS  RETURN,  WILL  BE  DESTROYED  AT  THE  GREAT  BATTLE  OF  ARMAGEDDON [REVELATION 16].  ALL  NATIONS  WILL  COME  UNDER  THE  RULERSHIP  OF  THE  MESSIAH  CHRIST.  ALL  NATIONS  WILL  HAVE  TO  SEND  REPRESENTATIVES  UP  TO  JERUSALEM  AT  EACH  FEAST  OF  TABERNACLES.  


THE  AGE  TO COME  WILL  HAVE  ARRIVED;  PEACE  WILL  EVENTUALLY  BE  UPON  EVERY  NATION  OF  EARTH;  THERE  WILL  BE  NO  MORE  LEARNING  WAR;  THE  SPIRIT  OF  THE  LORD  WILL  GO  OUT  TO  ALL  PEOPLE;  THE  LAW  OF  THE  LORD  WILL  GO  FORTH  FROM  JERUSALEM;  ALL  PEOPLE  WILL  OBSERVE  THE  7TH  DAY  SABBATH  AND  THE  FESTIVALS  OF  GOD.


THE  EARTH  WILL  EVENTUALLY  BE  FILLED  WITH  THE  KNOWLEDGE  OF  THE  LORD  AS  THE  WATERS  COVER  THE  SEAS!


WHAT  AN  AGE  THAT  WILL  BE!


SO  WE  PRAY “THY  KINGDOM  COME;  THY  WILL  BE  DONE  ON  EARTH  AS  IT  IS  IN  HEAVEN.”



Bible  verses  are  from  THE  NEW  LIVING  TRANSLATION

No comments:

Post a Comment