Saturday, March 27, 2021

UN-BREAD FEAST--- GOD SEES SIN!

 

All about SIN!#4

Understand Sins - God sees them!

TO UNDERSTAND THE MERCY, GRACE, JUSTIFICATION, FORGIVENESS OF
GOD, WE MUST FIRST UNDERSTAND SIN - AND HENCE WHY WE NEED MERCY,
GRACE, FORGIVENESS.





SIN IS KNOWN TO GOD 

Gen. 3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast
thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou
shouldest not eat Gen. 

4:10. And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy
brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

Gen. 18:13. The LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah
laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?

Ex. 16:8. And Moses said, This shall be, when the LORD shall give
you in the evening flesh to eat, and in the morning bread to the
full; for that the LORD heareth your murmurings which ye murmur
against him: and what are we? your murmurings are not against us,
but against the LORD. 9. And Moses spake unto Aaron, Say unto all
the congregation of the children of Israel. Come near before the
LORD: for he hath heard your murmurings. v. 12.

Num. 12:2. And they said, Hath the LORD indeed spoken only by
Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard it.

Num. 14:26. And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,
27. How long shall I bear with this evil congregation, which
murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of
Israel, which they murmur against me.

Deut. 1:34. And the LORD heard the voice of your words, and was
wroth.

Deut. 31:21. This song shall testify against them as a witness;
for it shall not be forotten out of the mouths of their seed: for
I know their imagination which they go about, even now, before I
have brought them into the land which I sware.

Deut. 32:34. Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up
among my treasures?

Job ].0:14. If I sin, then thou markest me, and thou wilt not
acquit me from mine iniquity. Josh. 7:10-15.

Job 11:11. For he knoweth vain men; he seeth wickedness also;
will he not then consider it?

Job 13:27. Thou puttest my feet also in the stocks, and lookest
narrowly unto all my paths; thou settest a print upon the heels
of my feet.

Job 14:16. For now thou numberest my steps: dost thou not watch
over my sin? 17. My transgression is sealed up in a bag, and thou
sewest up mine iniquity.


Job 20:27. The heaven shall reveal his iniquity; and the earth
shall rise up against him.

Job 34:21. For his eyes care upon the ways of man, and he seeth
all his goings. 22. There is no darkness, nor shadow of death,
where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves. 25. Therefore
he knoweth their works, and he overturneth them in his might, so
that they are destroyed. Job 24:23.

Psa. 44:20. If we have forgotten the name of our God, or
stretched out our hands to a strange god; 21. Shall not God
search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

Psa. 69::5. O God, thou knowett my foolishness, and my sins are
not hid from thee.

Psa. 90:8. Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret
sins in the light of thy countenance.

Psa. 94:11. The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they care
vanity. 

Eccl. 5:8. If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent
perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at
the matter: for he that is higher than the highest regardeth; and
there be higher than they.

Isa. 29:15. Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel
from the Loin, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who
seeth us? and who knoweth its?

Jer. 2:22. Though thou wash thee with nitre [lye, R. V.], and
take thee much sope, yet thine iniquity is marked before mee,
saith the Lord GOD.

Jer. 16:17. For mine eves are upon all their ways: they are not
hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.

Jer. 29:23. Because they have committed villany in Israel, and
have committed adultery with their neighbours wives, and have
spoken lying words in my name, which I have not commanded them;
even I know, and and a witness, saith the LORD.

Ezek. 21:24. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have
made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions
are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear:
because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall betaken
with the hand.

Hos. 5:3. I know Ephraim, and Israel is not hid from me: for now,
O Ephraim, thou committest whoredom, and Israel is defiled.

Hos. 7:2. And they consider not in their hearts that I remember
all their wickedness: now their own doings have beset them about;
they are before my face.

Amos 5:12. For I know your manifold transgressions and your
mighty sins: they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they
turn aside the poor in the gate from their right.

Amos 9:1. I saw the Lord standing upon the altar: and he said,
smite the lintel of the door, that the posts may shake: and cut
them in the head, all of them; and I will slay the last of them
with the sword: he that fleeth off them shall not flee away,
and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered. 2. Though
they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them, though they
climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down: 3. And though
they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I wiil search and take
them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the
bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he
shall bite them: 4. And though they go into captivity before
their enemies, thence will I command the sword, and it shall slay
them: and I will set mine eyes upon them for evil, and not for
good. 8. Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful
kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth;
saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith
the LORD.

Hab. 2:11. For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam
out of the timber shall answer it.

Mal. 2:14. Yet ye say, Wherefore?  Because the LORD hath been
witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou
hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife
of thy covenant.

Matt. 10:26. Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing
covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be
known.

Matt. 22:18. But Jesus perceived their wickedness. and said, Why
tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?

Matt. 26:46. Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that
doth betray me.

Luke 6:S. But he knew their thoughts, and said to the man which
had the withered hand, Rise up, and stand forth in the midst.

John 4:17. The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus
said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband 18. For
thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy
husband in that saidst thou truly. 19. The woman said unto him,
Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.

John 5:42. But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in
you.

John 6:64. But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus
knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who
should betray him.

John 13:11. For he knew who should betray him, therefore said he,
Ye are not all clean.

Rev. 2:23. And I will kill her children with death; and all the
churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and
hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your
works.
..........

IT  IS  VERY  SOBERING  TO  REALIZE  WE  CANNOT  HIDE  FROM  GOD; 
WE  CANNOT  PUT  OUR  SINS  UNDER  A  COVER,  INTO  A  BOX  AND 
HIDE  THEM  FROM  THE  LORD.

WE  REALLY  DO  HAVE  ONLY  ONE  WAY  TO  FIND  ETERNAL  LIFE: 
TO  CONFESS  OUR  SINS,  TO  ACCEPT  JESUS'  DEATH  AND  SHED 
BLOOD,  TO  ACCEPT  HIM  AS  OUR  PERSONAL  SAVIOR,  AND  TO 
REPENT  OF  BEING  A  SINNER,  AND  SET  OUR  WAY  OF  LIFE  IN 
CONFORMITY  TO  THE  WILL  OF  GOD,  TO  SERVE  AND  OBEY  HIS 
COMMANDMENTS,  AND  TO  BE  WILLING  TO  LIVE  BY  HIS  EVERY 
WORD  AS  JESUS  TAUGHT  WE  SHOULD -  MATTHEW  4:4.

Keith Hunt 

No comments:

Post a Comment