Saturday, March 27, 2021

UN-BREAD FEAST--- SIN WILL BE PUNISHED EVENTUALLY

All about SIN!

Understand Sin - Punishment of

TO UNDERSTAND THE MERCY, GRACE, JUSTIFICATION, FORGIVENESS OF
GOD, WE MUST FIRST UNDERSTAND SIN - AND HENCE WHY WE NEED MERCY,
GRACE, FORGIVENESS.



PUNISHMENT OF

Gen. 2:7. But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou
shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou
shalt surely die.

Gen. 3:16. Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy
sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shah brin forth
children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall
rule over thee. 17. And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast
hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree,
of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it:
cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it
all the days of thy life; 18. Thorns also and thistles shall it  
ring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;    
19. In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou
return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust
thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

(The subject of "childbirth with pain" and the truth of the
matter is covered in a study of mine. Also the subject of
how long thorns and thistles were to be a curse on earth, is
covered in another study - Keith Hunt)

Gen. 4:7. If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if
thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door.

Gen. 6:3. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive
with man, for that he also is flesh: 5. And GOD saw that the
wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every
imagination of the thoughts, of his heart was only evil
continually. 6. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on
the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7. And the LORD said,
I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the
earth, both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls
of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

(God "repenting" - I cover the truth of this part of the nature
of God in a study  - Keith Hunt)

Gen. 18:20. And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and
Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous.

Gen. 19:1:3. For we will destroy this place, because the cry of
them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD
hath sent us to destroy it.

Ex. 32:33. And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned
against me, him will I blot out of my book. 34. Therefore now go,
lead the people unto the place of which I have spoken unto thee:
behold, mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day
when I visit I will visit their sin upon them.

Ex. 34:7. Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and
transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the
guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children,
and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the
fourth generation.

Lev. 26:14. But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do
all these commandments; 15. And if ye shall despise my statutes,
or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my
commandments, but that ye break my covenant: 16. I also will do
this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption,
and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause
sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your
enemies shall eat it. 17. And I will set my face against you, and
ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall
reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you. 18. And
if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will
punish you seven times more for your sins. 19. And I will break
the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and
your earth as brass. 20. And your strength shall be spent in
vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall
the trees of the land yield their fruits. 21. And if ye walk
contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring
seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Num. 15.30. But the soul that doeth ought presumptously, whether
he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth the
LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people. 31.
Because he hath despised the word of the LORD, and hath broken
his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity
shall be upon him.

Num. 32:23. But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned
against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.

Job 21:17. How oft is the candle of the I wicked put out I and
how oft cometh their destruction upon them! God distributeth 
sorrows in his anger.

Psa. 95:10. Forty years long was I grieved with this generation,
and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they
have not known my ways; 11. Unto whom I sware in my wrath that
they should not enter into my rest.

Jer. 44:2. Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye
have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and
upon all the cities of Judah; and, behold, this day they are a
desolation, and no man dwelleth therein. 3. Because of their
wickedness which they have committed to provoke me to anger, in
that they went to burn incense, and to serve other gods,  whom
they knew not, neither they, ye, nor your fathers. 5. But they
hearkened not, nor inclined their ear to turn from their
wickedness, to burn no incense unto other gods. 6. Wherefore my
fury and mine singer was poured forth, and was kindled in the
cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are
wasted and desolate, as at this day.
..........

GOD  DOES  NOT  TURN  A  BLIND  EYE  TO  SIN  FOREVER.  HIS 
PATIENCE  DOES  COME  TO  AN  END  AND  SIN  IS  PUNISHED.

          THE  WAGES  OF  SIN  IS  STILL  DEATH [ROMANS 6:23]. 

PAUL  WAS  INSPIRED  TO  TELL  US  THAT  THE  LONGSUFFERING  OF 
THE  LORD  TOWARDS  SIN,  IS  TO  ALLOW  THE  SINNER  TIME  TO 
REPENT.

BUT  WHAT  WE  SOW  WE  SHALL  EVENTUALLY  REAP -  SIN  REAPS 
DEATH  AND  DESTRUCTION -  RIGHTEOUSNESS  REAPS  LIFE  ETERNAL, 
NOT  THAT  WE  ARE  SAVED  BY  WORKS,  NO,  WE  ARE  SAVED  BY 
GRACE,  BUT  GRACE  WILL  NOT  BE  GIVEN  UNLESS  WE  HAVE  THE
MIND-SET  THAT  WILL  SERVE  THE  RIGHTEOUSNESS  OF  GOD.

SEE  MY  STUDY  CALLED  "SAVED  BY  GRACE."

Keith Hunt 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment