Saturday, March 27, 2021

UN-BREAD FEAST--- SIN SPARATES US FROM GOD!

 

All about SIN 

Sin separates us from God!

TO UNDERSTAND THE MERCY, GRACE, AND FORGIVENESS OF GOD, WE MUST
FIRST UNDERSTAND SIN.



SEPARATES US FROM GOD

Deut. 31:17. Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that
day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them,
and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall
befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these
evils come upon us, because our Cod is not among us? 18. And I
will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they
shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods.

Josh. 7:12, Therefore the children of Israel could not stand
before their enemies, but turned their backs before their
enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you
any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.

2 Chr. 24:20. And the Spirit of God came upon Zechariah the son
of Jehoiada the priest, which stood above the people, and
said unto them, Thus saith God, Why transgress ye the
commandments of the Lord, that ye cannot prosper? because ye have
forsaken the LORD, he hath also forsaken you.

Job 13:24. Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and holdest me for
thine enemy?

Job 23:3. Oh that I knew where I might find him! that I might
come even to his seat. 8. Behold, I go forward, but he is not
there; and backward, but I cannot perceive him. 9. On the left
hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth
himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him.

Psa. 78:59. When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly
abhorred Israel; 60. So that he forsook the tabernacle of Shiloh,
the tent which he placed among men. 61. And delivered his
strength into captivity, and his glory into the enemy's hand.

Isa. 59:1. Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it
cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear. 2. But
your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your
sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Isa. 64:7. And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that
stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy
face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities.

Ezek. 23:18. So she discovered her whoredome, and discovered her
nakedness: then my mind was alienated from her, like as my mind
was alienated from her sister.

Hos. 9:12. Though they bring up their children, yet will I
bereave them, that there shall not he a man left: ye, woe also to
them when I depart from them!

Amos 3:2. You only have I known of all the families of the earth:
therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities. 3. Can two
walk together, except they be agreed?

Mic. 3:4. Then shall they cry unto the LORD, but he will not hear
them: he will even hide his face from them at that time, as they
have behaved themselves ill in their doings.

Luke 13:27. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence
ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. Matt. 7:23;
25:41.

Rom. 8:7. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God.

Heb. 12:14. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without
which no man shall see the Lord.
..........

AND  SO  WE  SEE  IN  OUR  LAST  STUDY  ON  SIN,  THAT  SIN 
SEPARATES  FROM  GOD.  THE  ETERNAL  ONE  IS  HOLY,  RIGHTEOUS 
AND PERFECT.  HE  CANNOT  DWELL  AMONG  SIN.  THE  ONLY  WAY 
MANKIND  CAN  BE  AT  ONE  WITH  GOD,  IS  FOR  MEN  AND  WOMEN 
TO  ADMIT  THEY  ARE  SINNERS,  TO  REPENT  OF  SIN,  TO  ACCEPT 
JESUS  AS  PERSONAL  SAVIOR,  WHO  TOOK  OUR  SINS  UPON 
HIMSELF,  THEN  FOR  MEN  AND  WOMEN  TO  HUMBLY  RENEW  THEIR 
MIND,  AND  TO  SET  THEIR  MIND  TO  LIVE  THE  HOLY 
RIGHTEOUSNESS  OF  THE  LORD;  TO  BE  WILLING  TO  SERVE  AND 
OBEY  THE  COMMANDMENTS  OF  GOD.

YES  THE  BIBLE  HAS  MUCH  TO  SAY  ABOUT  SIN.  YOU  CAN  KNOW 
WHAT  SIN  IS.  AND  THEN  YOU  CAN  DECIDE  TO  FORSAKE  SIN 
AND  COME  TO  KNOW  THE  MERCY,  THE  GRACE,  THE  FORGIVENESS 
OF  GOD.

AND  ALL  OF  THAT -  THE  MERCY,  GRACE,  AND  FORGIVENESS  OF 
GOD,  WE  SHALL  UNDERSTAND  NEXT.

Keith Hunt 

No comments:

Post a Comment