Saturday, March 27, 2021

UN-BREAD FEAST--- SIN AND NATIONAL DESTRUCTION!

 

All about SIN!

Understand Sin - National downfall!

TO UNDERSTAND THE MERCY, GRACE, JUSTIFICATION, FORGIVENESS OF
GOD, WE MUST FIRST UNDERSTAND SIN - AND HENCE WHY WE NEED MERCY,
GRACE, FORGIVENESS.



NATIONAL PUNISHMENT

Gen. 6:5. And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the
earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart
was only evil continually. 6. And it repented the LORD that he
had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7.
And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from
the face of the earth, both man, and beast, and the creeping
thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have
made them.

(A study on this shocking statement "it repented me that I have
made them" can be found in another study - Keith Hunt)

Gen. 7:21. And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of
fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: 22. All in whose
nostrils was the I breath of life, of all that was in the dry
land, died.

(The truth of Noah's flood is expounded in a study;  
not what most have been taught - Keith Hunt)

Lev. 26:14. But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do
all these commandments; 15. And if ye shall despise my statutes,
or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my
commandments, but that ye break my covenant: 16. I also will do
this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption,
and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause
sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your
enemies shall eat it. 17. And I will set my face against you, and
ye shall be slain before your enemies they that hate you shall
reign over you, and ye shall flee when none pursueth you. 18. And
if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will
punish you seven times more for your sins. 19. And I will break
the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and
your earth as brass: 20. And your strength shall be spent in
vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall
the trees of the land yield their fruits. 21. And if ye walk
contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring
seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. 22. I
will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your
children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number;
and your high ways shall be desolate. 23. And if ye will not be
reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;
24. Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you
yet seven times for your sins. 25. And will bring a sword upon
you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye
are gathered together within your cities, I will send the
pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of
the enemy. 26. Avd when I have broken the staff of your bread,
ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall
deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not
be satisfied.  27. And if ye will not for all this hearken unto
me, but walk contrary unto me; 28. Then I will walk contrary unto
you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times
for your sins, 29. And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and
the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. 30. And I will destroy
your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your
carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor
you. 31. And I will make your cities waste, and bring your
sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of
your sweet odours. 32. And I will bring the land into desolation:
and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.
33. And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a
sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities
waste. 34. Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it
lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even then, shall
the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths.  35. As long as it lieth
desolate it shall rest; because it did not rest in your sabbaths,
when ye dwelt upon it. 36. And upon them that are left alive of
you I will send a faintness into their hearts in the lands of
their enemies and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them;
and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall
when none pursu eth. 37. And they shall fall one upon another, as
it were before a sword, when none pursueth: and ye shall have no
power to stand before your enemies. 38. And ye shall perish among
the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.

(All this did finally happen to Israel and Judah. God is no
respector of persons. Many great Empires have come and gone down
through history because they became too evil, too vain, and so
the mighty did fall - Babylon, Egypt, Persia, Greece, Rome, have
all fallen by destruction. So it will be in the last days of this
age. The mighty will fall once more - nations will be laid to the
ground, people crushed and killed and scattered. Bible prophecy
marches on to the time when Jesus will need to return or no felsh
will be saved alive - Keith Hunt)
 
Deut. 9:5. Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of
thine heart, dost thou go to possess their land: but for the
wickedness of these nations the LORD thy God doth drive them out
from before thee, and that he may perform the word which the LORD
sware unto thy fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Job 34:29. When he giveth quietness, who then can make trouble?
and when he hideth his face, who then can behold him? whether it
be done against a nation, or against a man only: 30. That the
hypocrite reign not, lest the people be ensnared.

Isa. 19:4. And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a
cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the
Lord, the LORD of hosts.

Jer. 12:17. But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up
and  destroy that nation, saith the LORD.


Jer. 25:31. A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for
the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with
all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith
the LORD. 32. Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go
forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be
raised up from the coasts of the earth. 33. And the slain of the
LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the
other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither 
gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground. 34.
Howl, ye shepherds, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes,
ye principal of the flock: for the days of your slaughter and of
your dispersions are accomplished; and ye shall fall like a
pleasant vessel. 35. And the shepherds shall have no way to flee,
nor the principal of the flock to escape. 36. A voice of the cry
of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock,
shall be heard: for the LORD hath spoiled their pasture; 37. And
the peaceable habitations are cut down because of the fierce
anger of the LORD.  38. He hath forsaken his covert, as the lion:
for their land is desolate because of the fierceness of the
oppressor, and because of his fierce anger.

Jer. 46:28. Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD:
for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations
whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of
thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee
wholly unpunished.

Ezek. 16:49. Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom,
pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and
in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor
and needy. 50. And they were haughty, and committed abomination
before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

Jonah 1:2. Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against
it; for their wickedness is come up before me.
..........

SO  IT  HAS  BEEN  FOR  ALL  NATIONS  ON  EARTH  DOWN  THROUGH 
HISTORY.  GOD  WILL  GIVE  THEM  THE  REWARD  OF  THEIR 
WICKEDNESS  AND  SIN. 

AND  SO  IT  SHALL  BE  AT  THE  END  OF  THIS  AGE  -  MOST 
PROPHECY  OF  THE  BIBLE  IS  FOR  THE  VERY  LAST  42  MONTHS 
OF  THIS  AGE.  ALL  EXPOUNDED  FOR  YOU  ON   THIS  WEBSITE.

Keith Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment