One of the popular fundamental Prophets .... his failed 2010 economic crash book - Keith Hunt
DR. DAVID JEREMIAH
THE COMING ECONOMIC ARMAGEDDON
What Bible Prophecy Warns about the New Global Economy
........Could we be standing today on the edge of a recession from which no one economy, no one nation, no one union will be able to extricate the world? The Bible predicts that such an era is coming. Fueled by the world's economic convulsions, the only answer will seem to be the unification of the nations under one economic system and one world ruler.
* (REMEMBER NOW THIS BOOK BY DAVID JEREMIAH WAS WRITTEN IN 2010 WHEN THINGS WERE LOOKING...YES PRETTY BAD. SO IT WAS TIME FOR THIS FUNDAMENTAL PROPHET TO WRITE ANOTHER BOOK, GET IN ON THE GAME....CHRIST COULD BE COMING SOON [IN A "SECRET" RAPTURE THEY TEACH] AND PULL IN THE MONEY WHILE THINGS LOOK "HOT." THE FUNDAMENTAL GUYS TEACH THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE SYSTEM IN THE LAST DAYS WITH ANTI-CHRIST RULING THE ENTIRE WORLD. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER - Keith Hunt)
One would expect such a process to begin with the gradual consolidation of wealth and power, both nationally and globally. Today as we witness the merging of banks and the centralization of financial regulations, we cannot help but wonder if the Antichrist is waiting in the wings, ready to make his entrance onto the stage of this desperate world.
* (AGAIN HE PLAYS ON THE NOW 100 OR SO YEAR TEACHING OF CHRIST COMING "ANY MINUTE" [SECRET RAPTURE STUFF], AND WHY THIS ECONOMIC UPSET OF 2008, AND STILL IN IT IN 2010, COULD BE IT.... WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.....OH THE END COULD NOW BE IN SIGHT..... SO THEY WRITE MORE BOOKS, WHY NOT, NEED TO GET SOME MONEY, AND KEEP ALL THEIR FOLLOWERS ON THE EDGE OF THEIR SEAT.... HOLDING THEIR BREATH..... THE RAPTURE COULD BE SOON, THEN THE LAST 7 YEARS OF THIS AGE; WELL SO THEIR TEACHING KEEPS GOING - Keith Hunt)
When he finally appears, the world will embrace him. He will have all of the answers to the pressing problems of mankind. He will be the ultimate financial czar—Satan's CEO, and he will deceive the world with a promise of stability and order. When the whole world is singing his praises, he will unveil his master plan for the destruction of all those who refuse to fall down and worship him.
* (NOTICE, IT'S THE WHOLE WORLD UNDER ANTI-CHRIST..... NOPE WILL NEVER HAPPEN; NO SUCH PROPHECY IN THE BIBLE AS THE ANTI-CHRIST RULING THE ENTIRE EARTH, UNDER SOME "WORLD GOVERNMENT" - JUST NOT IN THE BIBLE; BUT IN THE IDEAS OF MEN - Keith Hunt)
In those final months of his evil reign, no one will be able to buy or sell without his special identification mark implanted in his or her forehead or hand. Using the technology that is already powerful enough to accomplish his plan, the Antichrist will control the financial destiny of every nation and every individual.
* (ONCE MORE IT IS EVERY NATION AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL..... NOPE, WILL NEVER HAPPEN THAT WAY AT ALL; THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL NEVER RULE THE ENTIRE EARTH - Keith Hunt)
From his center in the ancient rebuilt city of Babylon, the Antichrist and his partner, the False Prophet, will regulate the commerce of the world until Almighty God brings it all to an end "in one hour" (Revelation 18:10, 17, 19).
* (NOW GET THAT! READ IT AGAIN! HOW ABOUT A THIRD TIME..... THIS WORLD ORDER AND ANTI-CHRIST RULES FROM A RE-BUILT BABYLON!! IF THIS WAS NOT SO SERIOUS ON HIS PART, IT WOULD BE LAUGHABLE. OKAY...LET ME GIVE YOU A PROPHECY..... THE OLD ANCIENT CITY OF BABYLON WILL NEVER EVER BE THE CENTER OF A WORLD GOVERNMENT, AND THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL NEVER LIVE THERE. ANCIENT BABYLON IS GONE AND WILL NEVER RISE AGAIN LIKE DAVID JEREMIAH WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE - Keith Hunt)
The Fall of the American Economy
..... In his 2009 book, The New Economic Disorder, economist Larry Bates writes:
Today in America, we are living in a fool's paradise. We seem to believe we've found the secret that eluded the ancient alchemists: we believe we can slap ink on paper and somehow it will turn to gold. The money manipulators have successfully created the illusion of prosperity through the most massive creation of debt and paper money that has ever occurred in history. That debt bubble is about to burst again; [and] when it does, all those... investments your friends, and maybe even you, think are safe—CDs, and bonds, and mutual funds—will be in deep, deep trouble. And that's just the tip of the iceberg about to ram us.29
* (HUMMMM..... SINCE 2010 HAS IT HAPPENED? LAST I HEARD IN THIS NOVEMBER OF 2014, THE USA IS PULLING OUT OF ALL THIS MESS; UNEMPLOYMENT IS BELOW 6 PERCENT. THE USA IS STILL THE NUMBER ONE ECONOMY IN THE WORLD; HOUSING MARKET IT COMING BACK; THE USA IS SELF-SUFFICIENT NOW IN OIL AND NATURAL GAS; GASOLINE IS BELOW $3 A GALLON; THE FORD TRUCK IS STILL THE BIGGEST SELLER IN TRUCKS IN THE USA. THINGS ARE LOOKING UP NOT DOWN - Keith Hunt)
When the dollar loses its status, the U.S. will have to begin offering IOUs with increasingly higher interest rates to attract lenders, which means interest payments will take an even larger share of the U.S. budget. Those higher rates will cause consumer interest rates to rise in proportion. This means the cost of borrowing for homes and cars will get more expensive, partly as a result of the high rates themselves, and partly because rising interest rates will trigger inflation as the economy needs more dollars to meet the rising cost of borrowing.
* (WEEELLL.....HAS ANY OF THAT HAPPENED? DON'T THINK SO, JUST THE OPPOSITE IN FACT..... PEOPLE ARE GETTING BACK TO WORK; THE FRENZY OF BUYING, LINING UP FOR APPLE'S LATEST IPHONE WAS HUGE! PEOPLE ARE LINING UP TO SHOP [YES LOOKING FOR SALES, BUT THAT'S HUMAN] - Keith Hunt)
Many economists foresee a period of massive inflation ahead as the economy begins absorbing the billions of dollars of stimulus money the Fed has printed. If you insert more printed dollars into the economy, the value of existing dollars is decreased, meaning the price of everything goes up......
* (HAS EVERYTHING GONE UP IN PRICE? WELL GAS FOR YOUR CAR/VAN ETC. HAS COME DOWN; ALL KINDS OF SALES GOING ON; PEOPLE BUYING; DON'T SEE THE USA DOLLAR WEAKENING AT ALL..... NOPE THE PRICE OF EVERYTHING HAS NOT GONE UP - Keith Hunt)
If the United States were to go bankrupt, it would morally default on everything it owes by simply saying, "We no longer acknowledge our debts." The government would simply reset the value of our currency by declaring the worth of a dollar with no real value to back it up. Taxes could go as high as 70 percent of one's income. If history repeated itself, revolution would follow!......
* (WELL THE USA HAS LIVED FOR DECADES NOW WITH HUGE DEBT. I HEARD BACK IN THE 1960s THAT THE USA WOULD GO BANKRUPT BECAUSE OF ITS DEBT.... NEVER HAPPENED.... NO REASON TO BELIEVE THE USA WILL NOT CONTINUE TO DO WELL WITH MORE DEBT, BEEN DOING IT FOR DECADES NOW - Keith Hunt)
In 2008, U.S. households lost an estimated 18 percent of their net worth. This $11.2 trillion loss was the biggest since the Federal Reserve began tracking household wealth after World War II.47
From the end of 2006 through March 2009, the total value of household real estate tumbled from $21.9 trillion to $17.9 trillion.48
From August 2007 to October 2008, an estimated 20 percent, or about $2 trillion, vanished from Americans' retirement plans.49
Unemployment reached a record 10.2 percent, and here in California, where I live, it has risen past 12 percent.
The number of Americans living below the poverty level rose to 13.2 percent compared to 11.3 percent at the start of the decade.
The number of Americans without health insurance rose to 15.4 percent compared to 13.7 percent in 2000.
National defense spending increased from $294 billion in 2000 to $642 billion in 2009.
The price of oil tripled. The price of gold quadrupled. The U.S. Federal budget deficit gap tripled to a record $1.8 trillion.50 U.S. public debt grew 31 percent to account for 53 percent of our gross domestic product (GDP) and reached a record high $1.4 trillion.51
As of May 2010, the U.S. government had run a budget deficit for nineteen consecutive months. In fact, 2009 was the first year in twenty-nine years of record keeping in which the U.S. government ran a deficit every month.52
The biggest single-day point loss ever in the Dow occurred on September 29, 2008, when the Dow slumped 777.68 points, or approximately $1.2 trillion in market value.53
Some of our biggest and most "secure" institutions either failed or were bailed out by the government. The names are familiar: Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac,
Washington Mutual, Wachovia, and AIG.54.........
Washington Mutual, Wachovia, and AIG.54.........
* (OH YES, WRITING IN 2010.... WOW HE HAD ALL KINDS OF STUFF TO TELL YOU THE USA WAS HEADING FOR ECONOMIC OBLIVION...... BUT TODAY AS I WRITE IN NOVEMBER 2014, HAS THE USA BUSTED, GONE BANKRUPT, JUST BLASTED INTO PLANET PLUTO WITH DEBT, USELESS USA DOLLAR, LOST ITS NUMBER ONE STATUS AS THE BIGGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD? WITH ALL DR. JEREMIAH TOLD YOU ABOUT ABOVE, THE USA IS STILL NUMBER ONE ECONOMY, SELF SUFFICIENT IN OIL, GAS BELOW $3 A GALLON, UNEMPLOYMENT BELOW 6 PERCENT, PEOPLE STILL BUYING LIKE CRAZY...... OH THE SCARE TACTICS OF FUNDAMENTAL PROPHETS, THEY'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR DECADES, ANYTIME THERE IS A DOWN TURN OF SOMETHING..... OH IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER BOOK, MUST HOLD THOSE "RAPTURE" PEOPLE ON THE EDGE OF THEIR SEATS, AND RAKE IN SOME MONEY AS WELL - Keith Hunt)
America's Puzzling Absence in Biblical Prophecy
In an earlier book, What in the World Is Going On?, I devoted an entire chapter to the question, "Does America have a role in Bible prophecy?" The simple answer is no.
Indeed, no specific mention of the United States or any other country in North or South America can be found in the Bible. One reason may be that in the grand scheme of history, the United States is a new kid on the block. As a nation, it is less than 250 years old—much younger than the nations of Bible times that are featured in biblical prophecy.58
In that chapter I set forth three other possible reasons for America's absence in biblical prophecy. Some believe our nation will be incorporated into the European coalition of nations. Others suggest that by the time the Tribulation period arrives, America will have been invaded by outside forces and will no longer be a superpower. Perhaps the decay that is so rapidly eating away at our moral foundations will have destroyed us from within.
Up until the writing of this book, I considered the Rapture of the church to be the most plausible explanation for the Bible's silence about America's future. My reasoning went something like this:
If the Rapture were to happen today and all true believers in Jesus Christ disappeared.. ..America as we know it could be obliterated— Not only would our country lose 25 percent of her population, but she would also lose the very best, the "salt
and light" of the nation It would be like a reverse surgical
operation—one in which all the healthy cells are removed and only the cancerous ones are left to consume one another.59
What if none of the reasons I have listed explain why America is a nonplayer in the final events of history? What if there is another explanation so obvious that students of prophecy have failed to notice it? What if this once-great nation, because of its inability to repay its trillions of dollars of indebtedness, is so weakened as to be absorbed into the new world order and its global economy, thus losing its sovereignty and separate identity?........
* (THESE GUYS LIKE DAVID JEREMIAH JUST HAVE NOT A CLUE AS TO WHERE THE NATIONS OF TODAY ARE MENTIONED IN BIBLE PROPHECY. THEY WILL NEVER, NEVER, ADMIT THE BRITISH COMMONWEALTH AND THE USA ARE THE VERY TRIBE OF JOSEPH ISRAEL, PART OF THE 10 TRIBES OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL THAT NEVER RETURNED FROM ASSYRIAN CAPTIVITY, BUT WENT NORTH AND WEST TO BECOME THE CELTIC-ANGLO-SAXON PEOPLE, AND HENCE THE NORTH-WESTERN NATIONS OF EUROPE ARE THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, WITH THE TRIBE OF JOSEPH ISRAEL BECOMING THE RICHEST AND MOST POWERFUL NATIONS THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. THE FUNDAMENTAL PROPHETS WILL NEVER ADMIT THIS, SO THEY WILL CONTINUE IN THEIR PROPHETIC BLINDNESS. AND WITH OTHER HUGE MISTAKES IN BIBLE PROPHECY, WILL CONTINUE TO SEE ALL THEY TELL YOU CRASHING TO THE GROUND IN A HEAP OF FALSE UTTERANCES - Keith Hunt)
Throughout his presidency, George Herbert Walker Bush was a vociferous advocate of the new world order. Now, move forward to the more recent past. In November of 2008 Henry Kissinger, Nobel Peace Prize winner, former secretary of state, and assistant to the president for national security, wrote this: "Now that the clay feet of the economic system have been exposed..., this requires a new
dialogue between America and the rest of the world..... If progress is made on these enterprises, 2009 will mark the beginning of a new world order."6
One week after this interview, Kissinger wrote an editorial for the New York Times in which he warned that "the alternative to a new international order is chaos." He again pointed to Barack Obama as the key player: "The extraordinary impact of the president-elect on the imagination of humanity is an important element in shaping a new world order."8
In Kissinger's mind, Barack Obama is mankind's greatest hope for accomplishing the new world order. And President Obama seems determined to fulfill Kissinger's hope. As he went about Europe in April of 2009, especially at the G20 Summit in London, Mr. Obama seemed to go out of his way to paint a new picture of America's role in the international community. Sometimes it appeared to the global media as if he were running for president of the world.9
Heralding Obama's election, the Arabic newspaper in Tunisia said, "Today America elects 'The President of the World,'" and the Jordan Times called him "the American leader we need."10 Australian foreign policy expert Michael Fullilove entitled his February 2009 Brookings Institution article, "Barack Obama: President of the World."11 Apparently the whole world has great expectations for our president and his vision for a new world order in which "the American consensus is over."12...........
* (WELL THIS IS NOW TRULY LAUGHABLE..... OBAMA LEADING THE WORLD TO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.... BIGGEST JOKE OF THE 21ST CENTURY SO FAR. THERE IS MORE DIVISION IN THE WORLD TODAY THAN EVER. YOU HAVE RUSSIA FLEXING ITS MUSCLES; YOU HAVE CHINA [A HUGE ECONOMIC POWER]; YOU HAVE THE ARAB WORLD IN TURMOIL; YOU HAVE EUROPE LIKE IRON AND CLAY - A MESS RIGHT NOW. AND PEOPLE LIKE THIS JEREMIAH WANT YOU TO BELIEVE OBAMA IS THE ANSWER TO WORLD GOVERNMENT, AND THE WORLD IS MOVING TOWARDS WORLD GOVERNMENT...... GIVE ME A BREAK, NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH - Keith Hunt)
Today the move toward a new world order has intensified as powerful movers and shakers such as George Soros are putting their money where their mouth is. Soros is like a character in a mystery thriller. Born in Hungary in 1930, and having escaped the Holocaust with his Jewish family, he went on to become an American currency speculator, stock investor, and political activist. At last count, this multibillionaire was one of the thirty richest people on earth—and one of the most powerful and most mysterious. A shadowy figure, he exerts enormous influence behind the scenes, moving people about like a puppeteer and manipulating the global economy from highly fortified hideaways.......
More recently George Soros has been in the news predicting that the global recovery is running out of steam, that the world economy will experience a devastating double-dip recession or a "Super-Bubble,"17 and that following the collapse of the global economy a new world order will emerge. This prediction has launched Soros into the final cause of his life; he is devoting millions of dollars to fund a postcrisis think tank that will reinvent a new global order following the coming economic collapse.......
* (NOW HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS MAN IN THE LAST 4 YEARS SINCE JEREMIAH WROTE HIS BOOK? HAVE YOU SEEN THE WORLD COMING, WANTING TO GET TOGETHER TO FORM A WORLD GOVERNMENT? HAVE YOU SEEN ANY NATION PULLING ANYTHING TO MAKE A ONE WORLD CURRENCY? HAVE YOU SEEN A DOUBLE-DIP RECESSION? NONE OF THIS HAS EVEN COME CLOSE TO HAPPENING!! DO YOU THINK PUTIN WOULD GO FOR A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT OR ONE WORLD MONEY SYSTEM? WELL MAYBE IF IT WAS RUSSIAN STYLE WITH PUTIN LEADING THE WORLD. DO YOU THINK CHINA WOULD EVER BE PART OF A ONE WORLD ORDER; MAYBE IF CHINA WAS TOP DOG OR PRESIDENT OF IT ALL. DO YOU THINK THE ARAB WORLD WITH ITS MANY RELIGIOUS FRACTIONS WOULD EVER BE PART OF A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT; WELL MAYBE IF THEY WERE PRESIDENT OF IT ALL. THE WHOLE IDEA IS LACKING NORMAL LOGIC, AND WORSE, ITS A DREAM OF AN IDEA FROM PANET PLUTO..... IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN; AND BIBLE PROPHECY EVERYWHERE, TEACHES AGAINST SUCH A TEACHING FROM FUNDAMENTAL PROPHETS OR ANYONE ELSE - Keith Hunt)
Finally, our vitally important middle class is perilously weak. What would happen if a trigger were set off?39
Much of the current talk about a new world order is in recognition of the fact that when the U.S. economy fails, it will pull the world's economy down with it. With America's economy now teetering on the brink, people are groping for a new system that will end the concentration of wealth and power in one nation and spread it around the globe so that one sinking nation will no longer carry inordinate weight that pulls the others under.
* (HAS THE USA ECONOMY FALLEN? FOUR YEARS HAVE GONE BY SINCE JEREMIAH WROTE HIS BOOK; THE EVIDENCE OF EVERYTHING PROVES IDEAS LIKE FROM JEREMIAH AND HIS LIKE, ARE OFF THE WALL, AND JUST TOTALLY OUT IN LEFT FIELD ON UNDERSTANDING REAL BIBLE PROPHECY. THE USA HAS NOT GONE DOWN, IT'S CLIMBING UP ONCE AGAIN, AND THE WORLD HAS NOT FALLEN APART BECAUSE THE USA ECONOMY DID A BLAST APART AND MUSHROOM CRASH - Keith Hunt)
The bottom line is that the new world order is all about the consolidation of power in the coming together of nations. That concentration of power will enable the Antichrist to rule the world during the latter part of the Tribulation. This new world order will demand a new global economy, which will be the topic of the next chapter.
* (JUST WILL NOT GIVE UP ON A UNITED WORLD ORDER OR GOVERNMENT, AND NEW WORLD ECONOMY; SUCH WILL NEVER HAPPEN; COMMON SENSE SHOULD TELL YOU THERE ARE NATIONS ON EARTH THAT WILL NEVER RELINQUISH THEIR POWER AND INDEPENDENCE TO SOME ONE MAN RULING THE WORLD; JUST WILL NEVER HAPPEN. THE BEST THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL DO IS RULE THE WESTERN WORLD; HE'LL NEVER RULE THE EASTERN WORLD - Keith Hunt)
A series of recent crises have led to increased government control. Government-imposed loan standards precipitated a banking crisis, which was solved by a government bailout and control of the banks. As a result, little by little, fewer and fewer are making more and more banking decisions. Government regulations and union concessions produced an automobile industry crisis resulting in a government takeover of a huge manufacturer. And now, little by little, fewer and fewer are making more and more corporate automobile decisions. Government "solutions" produced a healthcare crisis resulting in a government takeover of national health care. And now, little by little, fewer and fewer are making more and more healthcare decisions. Little by little we are being prepared for the coming centralized government of the final world order and its global economy.......
* (NO WE ARE NOT BEING PREPARED AT ALL.....IT'S ALL HYPE. BASED ON THE MANY IN THE USA THAT SHOUT "SOCIALISM" ON ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DO FOR THE BETTER OF ALL. CANADA HAD BANKING LAWS IN PLACE SO NEVER WENT CRASH IN 2008. CANADA HAS NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE, AND THE MAN WHO FOUGHT FOR IT AND BROUGHT IT IN TO SASKATCHEWAN THEN ALL OF CANADA WAS VOTED CANADA'S GREATEST MAN, IN A PUBLIC VOTING. IT'S ALL FALSE HYPE TO SEE BIG BAD GOVERNMENT IN ANYTHING. THE USA ALLOWED BANKS AND WALL STREET TO GET IN BED TOGETHER AND BRING THE FALL IN 2008. NO LAWS BRING TROUBLE SOONER OR LATER. THE BANKS AND WALL STREET NEED LAWS TO KEEP THEM FROM MESSING UP THE NATION. BUT "NO GOVERNMENT IN ANYTHING" PREACHERS WILL TWIST IT TO THEIR "RELIGIOUS" PROPHECY TEACHINGS - Keith Hunt)
In January of 2010, Congress raised the ceiling for our national debt to $14.2 trillion. Our growing debt is causing investors anxiety about the U.S. dollar, and this anxiety is generating apprehension among other nations. One economist put it this way: "As they watch America's debt soar, some of the passengers aboard the dollar/debt express have reached for the emergency cord in hopes they can stop the train and get off."8
In August 2009 the Wall Street Journal reported that doubts about the dollar were growing as the budget deficit grew. The Journal quoted global economic strategist Claire Dissaux as saying, "There has been a lot of disappointment with the way the U.S. credit crisis was handled. The dollar's loss of influence is a steady and long-term trend."9
* (AND SO THE USA DEBT HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 1960s WHEN I HEARD ALL THIS TALK BACK THEN; THE USA WAS NEAR THE BIG CRASH THAT WOULD BRING THE END OF THE AGE; AS SOLOMON SAID THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER HEAVEN; IT IS ALL BEING PREACHED AGAIN BY THE NEW FELLOWS ON THE BLOCK; BUT I WAS THERE WHEN THE OLD FELLOWS DID IT, AND SO IT KEEPS MAKING ITS ROUNDS WITH THE NEW GUYS - Keith Hunt)
The Growing Influence of Europe
Another factor moving us toward a global economy is a shift of power back to the European nations. Twenty-five hundred years ago, God gave His servant Daniel one of the most comprehensive biblical prophecies ever revealed to man. The message of that prophecy was conveyed to Daniel through a dream given to King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. Daniel interpreted the dream, which outlined a composite-history of the four great empires that would rule the world from the time of Babylon until the end of days.
Much of what God revealed to Daniel has already happened. But not all of it. Three of the prophesied kingdoms have come and gone, and the fourth kingdom, the Roman Empire, has also made its appearance in history. That kingdom, however, has actually never been destroyed as Daniel foretold it would be. Rather, it gradually weakened and receded from prominence.
Today we are currently seeing a resurgence of the Roman Empire, or a reconstituted form of it. This seems to align with the prophecy of Daniel, who said there is to be a powerful reemergence of the Roman Empire in the last days. He foretells that this empire will consist often kingdoms or leaders, and clearly states that in this final form it will be on the earth when God sets up His earthly kingdom: 'And in the days of these kings [the rulers of the ten segments of the Roman Empire] the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever" (Daniel 2:44).
Gradually but steadily, the nations of Europe have come together, creating a modern replica of the ancient Roman Empire. Europe is more integrated today than at any time since the days of ancient Rome. The United States of Europe is now considered by many to be the second most powerful political and economic force in our world.25.........
With America's economic decline and the rise of the EU, many are predicting that the euro will be the next universal reserve currency. In light of Daniel's prophecy, that would be an important sign pointing toward the coming reconstituted Roman Empire as the controller of the new global economy..,....
* (FINALLY DAVID JEREMIAH GETS SOME TRUTH IN HIS WRITING. BUT HE NEVER KEEPS MOVING WITH IT, AS TO THE FINAL END TIME PROPHECY, AS IT WILL COME TO PASS. YES EUROPE WILL BE THE LAST AND 7TH RESURRECTION OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE; FROM IT WILL COME THE ANTI-CHRIST AND MILITARY LEADER; IT WILL BE THE BEAST BABYLON OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION, AND IT WILL RULE THE WESTERN WORLD, BUT NO MORE. ALL END TIME PROPHECY I EXPOUND IN DETAIL ON MY WEBSITE - Keith Hunt)
In spite of such massive spending—or perhaps because of it—the American economy seems only to worsen. In the same week of the Greek riots, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that 290,000 new jobs were added during the month of April, continuing an upward trend for a fourth consecutive month.4 But this seemingly good news turned out to be not so good. Many of those new jobs were only temporary census positions. Factoring in the large number of discouraged unemployed people who ventured back into the job search process that month and who were competing for those new jobs, the unemployment rate actually rose from 9.7 percent to 9.9 percent. Far from confirming that the recession was over, the newly created jobs were simply not enough, and 15.3 miUion Americans remained unemployed........
* (SO DID IT ALL END IN TOTAL EXPLOSIVE BUST AND CRASH TO THE MUDDY DIRT OF THE PIG'S PEN? NO IT DID NOT. THE USA UNEMPLOYMENT IS NOW UNDER 6 PERCENT. THE USA IS STILL THE NUMBER ONE ECONOMY IN THE WORLD. CAR GAS IS DOWN BELOW $3 A GALLON. PEOPLE ARE STILL BUYING AND BUYING - Keith Hunt)
Big government is now an established fact in the United States, and it's about to get much bigger. In the aftermath of our recent financial crisis, the cost of our government has mushroomed into an even larger percentage of the GDP. If the workforce necessary to manage the new tax initiatives and healthcare programs is anywhere near what has been projected, we will soon be a full-fledged socialist state.
* (THERE IT IS..... THE DIRTY WORD FOR SOME IN THE USA, OBVIOUSLY DAVID JEREMIAH IS PART OF THE SOME..... "SOCIALISM" AND "SOCIALISM"..... OH SO TERRIBLE, IT IS LIKE THE ANTI-CHRIST HAS ARRIVED. GET REAL, INVESTIGATE CANADA, AND SEE IF CANADIANS ARE AFRAID OF BEING CALLED "SOCIALISTS" BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT RUNS HAELTH CARE AND HAS LAWS FOR BANKERS AND INVESTORS. GET REAL JEREMIAH AND OTHERS LIKE YOU, GET REAL - Keith Hunt)
The Banking Institutions
Another indicator of consolidation can be found in our banking institutions. In 1940 there were 14,399 banks in the United States. Today there are about half that many, and the number continues to drop precipitously.10.......
* (AND IT NEEDS TO DROP; GET RID OF THE FALSE, GREEDY, LINE THEIR POCKETS FIRST, BANKERS. THE 2008 CAME ABOUT BECAUSE OF GREED AND DECEIT AND FALSE LYING BANKERS AND CORRUPT WALL STREET PEOPLE - Keith Hunt)
The primary fallout from consolidation is that it leads to greater government control through intervention and regulation.
One such consolidation took place on October 30, 2009, here in my corner of the world. The once-proud San Diego National Bank became a failure statistic. It is now one of the 140 banks in the United States that failed and was taken over by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) in 2009. All twenty-eight of the branch offices operating under the name of San Diego National Bank closed at the end of one business day and opened the next day under a new name: U.S. Bank of Minneapolis.
Without a word of warning, customers of eight other banking institutions from Arizona to Illinois to Texas faced the same surprise that day. With no action or approval on their part, the customers now had a new bank with a new name and a new owner. The switchover was seamless. Their old bank ATM cards worked flawlessly at the new bank's machines, and their direct deposits and automatic withdrawals were simply transferred to the new bank.11
According to the FDIC, in the first 117 days of 2010, seventy-two more banks were added to the list of failed financial institutions.12 The total 2009 payout from FDIC funds topped out at $36 billion, twice the payout rate of 2008.13 These closures meant the loss of thousands of jobs in the financial sector. As this trend continues, small bankers may soon become an endangered species.
* (WELL THOSE BANKS SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN IN OPERATION TO START WITH. THE USA GOVERNMENT WAS CORRECT IN FLUSHING OUT THE BAD GUYS/GALS IN THE BANKING WORLD AND WALL STREET. IT IS DISAPPOINTING THAT NONE OF THOSE BANKERS AND WALL STREET FELLOWS OF CORRUPTION WENT TO PRISON; THEY SHOULD HAVE! Keith Hunt)
While small banks are becoming extinct, big, consolidated, financial institutions that have been rescued by government bailouts are managing to pull off some unbelievable feats. Bank of America, JP Morgan, Citibank, and Goldman Sachs managed to pay back their billions of dollars in bailout funds early. Then, amazingly, in the first quarter of 2010, not one of these banking giants posted a loss—a virtually impossible feat equivalent to four different major-league pitchers each pitching a perfect game on the same day. As one New York Times financial writer put it, "In 2009, the banks posted losses on less than 20 percent of the trading days; during the turmoil of 2008, losses occurred as much as 40 percent of the time."14
* (AND SOME OF THOSE BIG GUY BANKS HAVE BEEN FINED, IN NO UNCERTAIN WAY..... ONE GOOD THING THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION HAS DONE. IF YOU CAN'T MAKE A LIVING HONESTLY THEN YOU SHOULD NOT BE IN THAT BUSINESS. OBAMA'S GOVERNMENT DID RIGHT TO BRING IN LAWS TO GOVERN BANKS AND WALL STREET - Keith Hunt)
How was such an astounding turnaround even possible? Was some kind of manipulation going on here? Some suspect it was a preplanned event designed to show the effectiveness of governmental intervention, thus furthering the argument for more regulation. That brings us to the next evidence that shows the trend toward a major concentration of power in big government.
* (GOVERNMENT IS NOT WRONG IF IT IS GOOD RIGHTEOUS GOVERNMENT. WHEN CHRIST COMES WE WILL HAVE WORLD GOVERNMENT WITH LOTS OF LAWS, THAT PEOPLE WILL FOLLOW, AND FIND GOOD LAWS ARE A BLESSING NOT A CURSE - Keith Hunt)
Plans for more regulation sent President Obama into the heart of Wall Street in April 2010 to drum up support for a bill that would end the "too-big-to-fail" phenomenon by increasing governmental regulation over the financial sector.15 In his speech Obama insisted that reform of financial institutions is necessary "to make certain that taxpayers are never again on the hook because a firm is deemed ctoo big to fail.'... A vote for reform is a vote to put a stop to taxpayer-funded bailouts.... Not only [will it] safeguard our system against crises, this will also make our system stronger and more competitive by installing confidence here at home and across the globe."16
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner also weighed in on the matter, saying, "Financial reform is not the war of choice; it is a war of necessity."17 Beneath the rhetoric of necessity and public protection, there can be little doubt that financial regulation is another way in which big government intends to become even bigger.
* (YEP INDEED SO, AND GOOD FOR THEM. RIGHTEOUS LAWS ARE GOOD, AND IF PEOPLE CAN NOT BE RIGHTEOUS WITHIN THEMSELVES, THEN LAWS HAVE TO COME IN. WE HAVE TRAFFIC LAWS BECAUSE TOO MANY WOULD NOT DRIVE CAREFULLY BUT WILDLY; HENCE LAWS FROM STATE/FEDERAL HAVE TO BE BROUGHT IN FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL..... IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE AT TIMES, DOES NOT TAKE HAVING A PHD TO FIGURE IT OUT - Keith Hunt)
There are more than twenty-five different titles given to the Antichrist, all of which help to paint a picture of the most despicable man ever to walk on the earth. Some people think he is Satan incarnate. We know for certain that Satan gives him his power, his throne, and his authority.
John Phillips describes the Antichrist in these graphic terms:
The Antichrist will be an attractive and charismatic figure, a genius, a demon-controlled, devil-taught charmer of men. He will have answers to the horrendous problems of mankind. He will be all things to all men: a political statesman, a social lion, a financial wizard, an intellectual giant, a religious deceiver, a masterful orator, a gifted organizer. He will be Satan's masterpiece of deception, the world's false messiah. With boundless enthusiasm the masses will follow him and readily enthrone him in their hearts as this world's savior and god.2
* (YES OKAY CAN AGREE WITH THIS - Keith Hunt)
The Coming of the Antichrist
The Antichrist will make his debut in history at the beginning of the Tribulation (see Daniel 9:24-27). Some of the same words used to describe his appearing on the earth are also used to describe the appearing of the Lord Jesus. According to 2 Thessalonians 2:3, the Antichrist is going to be revealed. "Revealed" is translated from the Greek word apokalupto, which means "to make visible to the eye." That word is also used in reference to Jesus Christ's appearing in 2 Thessalonians 1:7, where we are told that "the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (emphasis added). Just as there will be a time when the Lord Jesus will be revealed, so there will be a time when the Antichrist will be revealed.
* (YES HE WILL BE THERE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION; HE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING THE TRIBULATION ON THE WESTERN WORLD - Keith Hunt)
The Rapture of the Church
The Rapture of the church will precede the revelation of the Antichrist........
AND HERE WE GO ONCE MORE WITH THE FUNDAMENTALISTS TEACHING OF THE "SECRET" RAPTURE, BUT THEY DO NOT LIKE IT TO BE CALLED "SECRET RAPTURE" BUT ANY WAY YOU SLICE IT, THAT IS WHAT IT IS WHEN THEY TELL YOU IT CAN HAPPEN ANY SECOND; UNKNOWN TO ANYONE. ALL OF A SUDDEN PEOPLE DISAPPEAR, CLOTHES DROP TO THE GROUND. PLANES ARE WITHOUT PILOTS, SCHOOL BUSES WITHOUT DRIVERS, TAXI CABS WITHOUT A DRIVER, CARS, VANS, MOTOR-BIKES WITHOUT A DRIVER..... ALL JUST A REAL MESS OF THINGS CRASHING INTO EACH OTHER, AND THOUSANDS DYING FROM IT ALL. WELL THE "SECRET RAPTURE" TEACHING I DEBUNK IN DETAIL ON MY WEBSITE. IN FACT JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING THE FUNDAMENTAL PROTESTANT PROPHETS TEACH ON PROPHECY, I DEBUNK ON MY WEBSITE.
OH YES, HOW DID I GET DR. DAVID JEREMIAH'S BOOK? GOT IT FROM AMAZON.COM - FOR JUST ABOUT NOTHING...... REAL CHEAP...... I MEAN IT'S A FAILED BOOK, OUT OF DATE, DEBUNKED BY TIME ITSELF - Keith Hunt