Friday, November 29, 2019

YOU THINK IT SAFE TO BUILD A SNOWMAN.... BETTER THINK TWICE!!!

SENT TO ME BY A FRIEND...... GETTING TO BE SOOOO CORRECT  IN  THE  WESTERN  WORLD!!!!!

 Snow

On the news last night it was announced that some changes have been made to children’s baseball leagues!  There will no longer be Midget, Bantam or Peewee because it is biased against actual midgets!  Go figure!  There are still Boys & Girls leagues but who knows how long that will last!!!!
It had been snowing all night. So, at ......

8:00   I made a snowman.
8:10   A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15   So, I made a snow woman.
8:17   My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous
          chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20   The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could
          have been two snowmen instead.

8:22   The transgender person asked why I didn't just make one snow
          person with detachable parts.

8:25   The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose,
          as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28   I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31   The Muslim gent across the road demands the snow woman wear a burqa.
8:40   The Police arrive saying someone has been offended.
8:42   The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of
          the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted
          women in a domestic role.
8:43   The Government equalities officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45   TV news crew from the CBC shows up. I am asked if I know
          the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs",
          and now I am called a sexist.

9:00   I'm on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobic sensibility
          offender bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10   I am asked if I have any accomplices. My children are taken by social services.
9:29   Far left protesters offended by everything are marching down the street
         demanding for me to be beheaded.

Moral:

         There is no moral to this story. This is the world we live in today;
         and it's going to get worse.
 ..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment