Friday, December 16, 2022

AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF KEITH MALCOLM HUNT #24

 THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF KEITH MALCOLM HUNT #24


Things  were  moving  long  in  Bible  prophecy,  but  the  key  events  were  not  close  to  forming.


During  the  20  years  of  the  21st  century,   many  were  still  spouting  out  the  “secret”  rapture  false  doctrine,  and  still  had  thousands  on  the  edge  of  their  seat,  as  they  had  been  doing  since  I  came  to  Canada  in  1961.  The  young  ones  of  today’s  fundamental  Protestant  theology,  are  still  being  kept  on  the  edge  of  their  seats,  with  youtube, and  books,  pouring  out  the  message  of  Jesus’  return  at  any  second.  They  are  the  young  ones  preaching  now  to  a  young  generation,  who  did  not  know  this  preaching  has  been  going  on  decades  before  the  were  even  born.  These  preachers  have  to  make  money  to  live  on,  so  the  DVDs  and  books  are  still  being  produced,  as  if  this  teaching  is  new.


So  it  all  was  back  in  the  1960s,  1970s.  In  the  1980s  books  and  articles  were  proclaiming  that  by  1988,  Jesus  would  be back.  Part  of  the  theology  with  those  people  was  the  teaching  that  40  years  was  a  “generation.”  And  so  the  Jewish  State  of  Israel  would  be  40  years  old  by  1988.  Then  add  in  the  “secret  rapture”  idea,  and  as  decades  before,  many  tens  of  thousands  were  expecting  Jesus  to  come  any  second,  invisibly  to  “take  His  church  home  to  heaven”  and  spare  them  from  the  Great  Tribulation.


You  also  had  a  number  of  individuals  giving  individual  prophecies,  this  date  tied  to  that  date;  this  latest  event  in  the  world  tied  to  the  fulfilling  of  Ezekiel  38  and  39.  And  the  latter  is  still  going  on.


I  well  remember  a  guy  giving  dates  about  this  prophecy  happening.  The  dates  would  come  and  go.  Did  this  man  stop  dating  prophecies?  No,  he  would  invent  another  date  for  another  prophecy.  The  date  setters  would  carry  on  dating.  Even  in  the  last  10  years  you’ve  had  the  date  setters.  Some  thankfully  have  mounted  their  horse  and  ridden  off  into  the  sunset,  when  egg  was  all  over  their  face.


Well  here  is  what  I  entered  on  my  website  over  the  last  20  years——


JESUS CHRIST'S RETURN: Bible prophecy gives the outline and even details of what MUST take place on this earth BEFORE Jesus can return. Those who teach Christ can come at any second, are teaching a false doctrine. Certain events that will take are least three and one half years before Jesus returns MUST come to pass. Knowing Bible prophecy and walking with the Lord, I can dogmatically tell you with full assurance, that Jesus will NOT return in this decade of 2000 - 2010. (posted 2004) It is now 2010. Much has yet to form in Bible Prophecy. I can with prayer and knowing Bible Prophecy, tell you that Jesus will NOT return before 2015 (posted Feb.2010). It is now near the end of 2013. Knowing Bible Prophecy and walking with the Lord; I can tell you with full assurance Jesus will NOT return before 2020. There is an end time of 42 months, about 3 and 1/2 years. The "king of the south" an Arab union led by Egypt is a long way from forming. The "king of the north" a resurrected Holy Roman Empire of Europe has much to form to be the end time Beast/Babylon of Revelation. It will take much longer for this to happen than by 2016. Hence Jesus will not return before 2020.


I  have  been  correct!


I  have  said  recently  on  my  blog  that  Jesus  will  not  return  before  2025.


I  will  in  2023  tell  you  if  Jesus  will  return  by  2030.  


Back  now  to  2010.


I  had  my  boyhood  dream  horse  [Final  Touch  was  her  registered  name]  Goldie  for  5  years.  By  2010  I  had  decided  I  would  look  for  a  boarding  stable  that  had  a  heated  indoor  arena;  I  wanted  to  ride  my  horse  all  year  round  when  she  reached  12  years  of  age.  I  set  out  to  find  the  place  I  would  board  her.  I  visited  a  few,  but  they  were  not  really  what  I  wanted.  I  was  coming  from  one  boarding  stable,  to  go  home.  I  was  driving  to  the  main  highway,  and  when  I  had  to  turn  right,  I  saw  a  sign  across  the  road  that  said  “Horses  Boarded.”  I  could  see  another  because  of  all  the  trees,  but  I  said  to  myself  I  had  better  go  and  see  what  this  stable  was  all  about.


I  followed  the  dirt  road—— turned  a  corner,  and  WOW,  it  was  like  finding  gold.


There  was  a  man  there  with  his  horse.  I  introduced  myself  and  told  him  I  was  looking  for  a  place  to  board  my  horse  in  two  years.  He  was  a  pleasant  man,  and  told  me  to  look  around.  I  did  indeed  have  a  good  look  at  the  place;  it  had  a  heated  indoor  arena,  and  just  everything  I  was  wanting.  I  did  meet  the  lady  who  was  hired  as  the  riding  and  jumping  instructor.  I  told  her  about  my  plan  in  two  years  time.  I  found  out  that  the  ranch  had  been  a  cattle  ranch  for  four  generations,  but  was  now  turned  into  a  horse  boarding  stable.


This  was  my  introduction  to  Moose  Hill  Ranch.  And  it  had  only  been  in  operation  for  five  years  when  I  saw  it  in  2010.


Two  years  later  I  did  exactly  what  I  had  planned  when  Goldie  was  12  years  old.  In  2012  I  moved  Goldie  to  the  Moose  Hill  Ranch.  And  I’m  still  there  to  this  day  of  May  2021,  but  Goldie  died  January  19  2021.  I  now  have  a  new  horse,  smaller  than  Goldie,  but  from  Quarter-horse  racing  stock.  She  turned  17  April 8.  We  are  getting  used  to  each  other  and  she  is  turning  out  to  be  a  fine  little  horse.  Goldie  died  from  perforations  of  the  small  intestine.  It  was  sudden,  but  I’m  grateful  to  the  Lord  I  was  there  when  it  happened,  from  start  to  finish.  There  was  no  hope  for  Goldie,  but  a  peaceful  rest  in  the  sleep  of  death.  I  hugged  her  head,  told  her  she  had  been  a  wonderful  horse.  The  vets  then  put  her  to  rest.


Well  that  is  getting  way  ahead.


In  2011  during  the  summer,  my  Dad  had  a  stroke.  He  was  91.  I  headed  immediately  out  to  Kelowna,  B.C.


I  found  him  in  the  hospital  recovering  somewhat.  He  had  collapsed  in  the  hallway  of  the  Apartment  building  he  lived  in.  I  was  going  out  to  visit  him  at  least  once  a  year  from  1997  to  2011.  Now  I  knew  I  would  have  to  visit  him  every  three  months,  not  knowing  how  long  he would  live.


He  had  regained  his  voice;  his  short  term  memory  was  all  over  the  map.  His  long  time  memory  was pretty  good,  He  also  had  lost  the  use  of  his  legs,  he  would  now  be  in  a  wheel  chair  for  the  rest  of  his  life.  My  Dad  was  a  healthy  man,  had  a  good  balanced  diet  all  his  life.  He  believed  in  keeping  fit.  It  was  he  that  persuaded  me  in  my  early  teens  to  send  for  the  Charles  Atlas  Heath  and  Strength  Course.  But  my  Dad  had  allowed  himself  to  get  too  big  a  stomach  from  his  early  60s.  He  wanted  to  live  to  be  100,  and  he  would  have  done  so  if  he  had  only  gotten  rid  of  that  large  belly  he  had.


Dad  would  now  need  to  be  in  a  24/7  care  facility  until  his  death.


I  needed  to  now  be  “power  of  attorney”  for  all  his  expenses  etc.


My  first  physical  job  was  to  clean  out  his  apartment.


That  job  done,  and  some  days  later  my  Dad  was  ready  to  go  into  a  24/7  Care Home;  found  a  real  nice  one  In  the  hills  of  Kelowna.  They  looked  after  everyone  there  super  well.  My  Dad  lived  another  3  and  1/2  years.  His  stroke  left  him  not  able  to  use  his  legs  but  he  managed  the  wheel  chair  like  a  pro.  I  made a  point  of  going  out  and  visiting  him  every  three  months,  for  a  week  at  a  time.  And  so  it  went  while  he  was  still  alive.

..........



As usual during those early years of the decade 2010-2020, we had more so-called “prophets” giving this and that year, or month of a year, to this and that particular prophecy in the Bible. I wrote on my website, they were false prophets who had no clue about end-time Bible prophecy—— and I was again correct!


Such are the prophetic visions of false prophets— “O I had this dream last night” or “God has spoken to me to tell you this prophecy, and Jesus is coming soon.”  Ya,  you  younger  ones,  say  under  40,  such prophets have been saying since the 1960s [in 1961 I came to Canada and was listening to them on the radio], that Jesus is coming soon. They are guessing and of course wishing Jesus is coming soon; the reality is, certain prophecies have to come to pass before Jesus will return. The forming of the “king of the south” [Daniel 11: 40-45] must happen, and at present [June 2021] it is far from forming; yes it could form quickly, but there also has to be a “king of the north” that is “pushed” at by the king of the south [Egypt and her allies], and after those two Empires have form, who knows how many years before the king of the south pushes at the northern king [Germany and her Europe allies]. It could be years, many or few, before that prophecy takes place.


Most of all those who keep saying over and over, like a parrot talking away, Jesus is coming soon, really think  it is in a year or two or three. Of course those people link this “phrase” with the “secret” rapture.  But in 10 years time they will still be saying it like a broken record, stuck in its groove.


During the first and second decade of the new millennium I was also busy working for a local Community Center.  Still  working  for  them  in 2021. I started out doing may jobs for them, under all the different functions they have. And being on duty or call when they rent out their hall to various groups from weddings to funnels, anniversaries to graduations, to just fun nights of all kinds. I did the snow removal and grass cutting in winters and summers.  Wow….when I think about all of that that I did for them, it was a lot. Not as much today as they have grown and hired contractors to do the large jobs; the board of directors know Keith will not be around forever. So as I get older I don’t mind doing less work for them. 


It was the summer of 2014, June the 29th to be exact. I was helping a lady with her horses and the phone rang. It was the 24/7 Care Facility where my Dad was living. They were phoning to say it looked like my Dad was age the verge of death. They said they were making him as comfortable as possible. The next day June 30, they called me to say my Dad had died in his restful sleep.


It was now time for me to clear things and start to thinking about taking my Dad’s and Mom’s ashes back to our country village in Wales.  It was the following summer of 2015 that I would undertake that important job. And as I’ve told you it all went like clock-work, right down to driving from London in a rented car and arriving right on time, with 10 minutes of 2 pm, when I told the village council men I would arrive at the grave sight, which is about 60 yards away from the house I was born in— 8 Lewis Road, Crynant.


I was so pleased I could do all my Dad wanted me to do. I will sure look forward when my parents will rise in that great white throne resurrection of Revelation 20. And they will stand up in that grave spot and I will walk to them and we shall cry with hugs to see each other once more. Dad will know I fulfilled his wishes.


On the way back to Canada, the plane we were to fly back on had some mechanical trouble. They gave us all $30 and we had to wait 6 hours for another plane from another company to arrive, to fly us home to Calgary.


I remember the first hour or so very vividly. The clouds were scattered, so we could see down to the land below us. What beautiful green farm land it was, picture perfect is England and Wales. But entering flying space above Scotland—— O what a change; much of Scotland is wild barren country and very un-green. No wonder I thought the Romans were not that interested in settling in Scotland; and the Picts and Scots were fierce fighters, defeating the Romans many times. The Picts were actually the same people as the North American Indians, and used poison arrows to kill their  enemies. One huge Roman army [many thousands] went into Scotland and were never heard from or seen again. It was general Adrian who built a wall across England to keep the Picts and Scots coming down and driving the Romans back to Europe. O yes those Indian Picts left for North America or were assimilated into the Celtic people over time.


I’ve never been to Scotland, does have some nice spots, but from the sky seeing it, not in a hurry to visit, probably will never do so.


The plane was going to fly over Iceland and the south  tip of Greenland. Over Greenland it was snow and ice for as far as I could see east and west.  It is one massive snow land.


The flight was smooth and all went well right back to Calgary.


I was forgetting—— I must take you back to 2013.  I was returning home from my guitar teaching job, and was stopped by police ahead of me. I asked what was going on. 

“Take a look at the river to your right. Have you ever seen it that high, ever?”


The river was only feet away from the top of the bridge I would normally take to get home.


It was the greatest flood Calgary had ever seen since becoming a town and then a city The local First Nations people also had no record of Calgary area ever being flooded. It was the first time in Calgary history that a part of the city had to be evacuated.  It was record setting, and the houses and parks flooded was unreal, just mind-numbing.


The city is still building structures to prevent it ever happening again. It was also a flood  disaster for some other towns west and south of Calgary.


One structure yet to be built may close down the Moose Hill Ranch, and we are all then looking for another place to board our horses. Mary the ranch owner has been fighting it hard, very hard. I do not see why they have to take her ranch. We are supposed to know the decision by the end of summer.


Fortunately for me, I was living in a part of the flooded area up on a hill, about 100 feet above the river. Those on the other side were river level and were flooded out.


You can probably find pictures and articles on the Internet concerning Calgary’s 2013 great flood.


The Moose Hill Ranch just escaped being flooded, the river came just a few feet below the pasture lands and the large indoor arena. It was a close call for all of us as we held our breath and said some prayers.


Through the last part of the second decade of the 21st century, it was good and nothing of any large significance secular wise or religious wise occurred.


My website was flying high; all was going well with my horse Goldie, as I taught her “Barrel racing” “Pole bending” and of course let her enjoy flying fast on some areas that were safe.


During the decade of 2010 to 2020, I attended some Feast of Tabernacle sites here and there. The most distant one being in Collingwood, Ontario, with the Canada Church of God. Was with them twice and brought some sermons.


And so that pretty well brings us to 2021.


A little more and we are up-to-date.


………………..


To be continued


No comments:

Post a Comment