Friday, January 26, 2018

WEIGHT AND BLOOD SUGAR PROBLEMS?

TROUBLE LOOSING WEIGHT? BLOOD SUGAR PROBLEMS?
In the local Calgary newspaper - Friday Jan. 26- 2018


My friends wondered what I was doing differently….
I LOST LOTS OF WEIGHT WITH
ZUCCARIN DIET!
My name is Josephine and I live in Toronto. I work as a nutritional planner for hospital patients. All my life I have struggled with my weight but over the last year I have finally figured it out. I am now back to my ideal weight and feeling better than ever. My friends and my aquafitness instructor keep asking me what I am up to and how I lost so much weight.
I READ ABOUT ZUCCARIN
A few years back I was told my blood sugar was too high. I was tired, craving sugar and not losing weight, so the diagnosis didn't come as a surprise. My doctor wanted to start me on medications, but I wanted to try a natural option first. 
I read about a woman in Florida who had regulated her blood sugar levels naturally and while doing that, lost a big amount of weight.
She had been using a mulberry leaf supplement called Zuccarin.
MY WEIGHT LOSS
SUCCESS 
When I started using Zuccarin I first noticed that my blood sugar dropped to healthy levels. It was great to see that result from a natural health product.
After a while I noticed how much better I felt and my sugar cravings - were fading. As a nice added effect, it was helping my weight loss efforts greatly. I was thrilled!
Now it has been over year, and I have lost all the weight I wanted to lose, Zuccarin has been a huge help. When anyone asks me how I did it, I am the first to tell them about Zuccarin. I strongly recommend it to anyone who has blood sugar - or weight issues, as I had.
……
THE SLIMMING EFFECT OF STABLE BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS
A recent Italian study of Zuccarin showed the impressive weight loss results of blocking carbohydrates. The diet group on Zucchini lost substantially more weight than the placebo group and their waist shrank more as well.
……
Zucchini is the no. 1 selling mulberry leaf product in the world. The tablets naturally block carbohydrates from being digested into simple sugar. That helps your waistline and your blood sugar levels.
……
Available at participating Pharmacies, Health Food Stores and online.
For more information or to buy directly from the manufacturer call 1 - 877 - 696 - 6734 or visit our website  www.newnordicshop.ca
………………..
I TODAY HAVE BLOOD SUGAR PROBLEMS…. BEING TOO HIGH, SO I MUST INDEED GIVE THIS MULBERRY LEAF PRODUCT A TRY - Keith Hunt
NEWNORDICSHOP.CA

No comments:

Post a Comment