Saturday, November 11, 2017

IF YOU SAY YOU LOVE JESUS.....HERE'S WHAT IT MEANS

SO  YOU  SAY  YOU  LOVE  JESUS;  YOU  SAY  YOU  READ  THE  BIBLE;  OKAY  GOOD,  BUT  HERE  IS  WHAT  REAL  LOVE  TOWARDS  JESUS  IS  ALL  ABOUT……





Matt. 10:37. He that loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.   v. 38.

Matt. 25:34. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35. For I was hungry, and you gave me food: I was thirsty, and you gave me drink: I was a stranger, and you took me in: 36 Naked, and you clothed me: I was sick, and you visited me: I was in prison, and you came unto me. 37. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when did we see you hungry, and fed you? or thirsty, and gave you drink? 38. When did we see you a stranger, and took you in? or naked, and clothed you 39. Or when did we see you sick, or in prison, and came unto you? 40. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Truly I say unto you, Inasmuch as you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me.

Mark 9:41. Whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because you belong to Christ, truly I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

Luke 7:47. Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.

John 8:42. Jesus said unto them: If God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

John 14:15. If ye love me, keep my commandments. 21. He that has my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. 23. If any man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him. and make our abode with him. 28. . . . 

John 15:9. As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you; continue you in my love.

John 16:27. The Father himself loves you, because you have loved me, 

John 17:26. And I have declared unto them your name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith you hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

Acts 21:13. I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.

Cor. 5:14. The love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15. And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.    

Gal. 5:6. In Jesus Christ neither circumcision availes any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which works by love. 22. The fruit of the Spirit is love,

Gal. 6:14. God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Eph. 3:17. That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18. May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19. And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Eph. 4:15. Speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

Phil. 1:9. I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;

Phil. 3:7. What things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. 8. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

2 Tim. 1:13. Hold fast the form of sound words…. in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

Heb. 6:10. God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have showed toward his name, in that ye have served the saints, and do serve.

Jas. 1:12. Blessed is the man that endures temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
………………..

THERE  ARE  NOT  DOZENS  UPON  DOZENS  OF  SCRIPTURES  IN  THE  NEW  TESTAMENT  ABOUT  WHAT  IT  IS  TO  LOVE  CHRIST  JESUS,  FOR  CHRIST  JESUS  IS  ONE  WITH  THE  FATHER.  YOU  CAN  NOT  LOVE  ONE  AND  NOT  LOVE  THE  OTHER.  THE  FATHER  AND  THE  SON  ARE  ONE  IN  LOVE  AND  ALL  THINGS.

HENCE  THE  SCRIPTURES  CONCERNING  LOVE  TO  THE  FATHER,  MUST  BE  APPLIED  TO  THE  SON  ALSO.  JESUS  TAUGHT  WHAT  THE  FATHER  COMMISSIONED  HIM  TO  TEACH.

PHILIP  ASKED  JESUS  TO  SHOW  THEM  THE  FATHER;  JESUS  REPLIED: 
“HAVE  I  BEEN  SO  LONG  WITH  YOU,  AND  YOU  HAVE  NOT  KNOWN  ME,  PHILIP?  HE  THAT  HAS  SEEN  ME  HAS  SEEN  THE  FATHER;  SO  WHY  DO  YOU  SAY,  SHOW  US  THE  FATHER?  DO  YOU  NOT  BELIEVE  I  AM  IN  THE  FATHER  AND  THE  FATHER  IN  ME?  THE  WORDS  THAT  I  SPEAK  UNTO  YOU,  I  SPEAK  NOT  OF  MYSELF,  BUT  THE  FATHER  THAT  DWELLS  IN  ME  HE  DOES  THE  WORK” (JOHN  14:8-10).

IT  WAS  PROPHESIED   THAT  “HE”  THE  MESSIAH  WOULD  COME  AND  MAGNIFY  THE  LAW  -  NOT   DIMINISH  IT [ISA. 42:21].  READING  MATTHEW  5, 6, 7. PROVES  THAT  INDEED  IT  WAS  SO.

NONE  OF  THE  TEN  COMMANDMENTS  WERE  EVER  ABOLISHED  OR  CHANGED.  JESUS  UPHELP  EVERY  SINGLE  ONE  OF THEM,  INCLUDING  THE  SABBATH  COMMANDMENT,  AND  SHOWED  IN  MANY  WAYS  HOW  TO  OBSERVE  IT.

SO  AGAIN  READING  THE  SCRIPTURES  ON  HOW  TO  LOVE  GOD,  APPLIES  ALSO  TO  LOVING  JESUS,  FOR  AS  JESUS  SAID,  “I  AND  MY  FATHER  ARE  ONE.”
………………..



No comments:

Post a Comment