Sunday, March 6, 2011

3 Good Movies

I've seen 3 very fine movies in the last 2 weeks.

The one I saw today is "Adjustment Bureau" - a love story movie indeed, but quite a different setting and plot for a love story. Without saying it in plain words, it is kinda based of some principles of the Bible.

It is all about free-will, the problems and trials that can come in life, and how you will deal with them as you put true love in your heart and mind; how you can overcome trials and road-blocks that you meet in life. Yes, I enjoyed it, so two thumbs up, and I'll buy it when it comes out on DVD. A good movie for adults and children 6 years old and up.
..........

"Unknown" - a drama and thriller with again a different twist to it that you do not find out about until near the end. A lesson on no matter how wrong and sinful you have been you can repent and change your ways. Yes, very good - a drama and thriller with a difference.  Probably children over 10 will be able to follow its different plot with a surprise end twist.
..........

"I Am Number Four" - a science-fiction drama and thriller. Good visual effects, interesting story, and just an overall good science-fiction, not overdone as I find some science-fiction movies can be. I enjoy science-fiction movies as long as they are not too far out and too weird. This one I thought had good balance. Hence if you like science-fiction just to relax with this is one for you.
.........

No comments:

Post a Comment