Friday, March 25, 2011

"Sucker Punch" - the movie

A new movie out as of today, which I went to see (because I had seen the trailer and looked interesting)

It is a science-fiction movie with lots of the space age effects.

It is certainly different in its plot. Lots of space-age science fiction segments, with the young gals being the heroes.

I did enjoy it as a science fiction movie goes, with an unexpected twist at the end.  But added to it is a very important teaching and lesson for all of us, as for this lifetimes goes. It's not brought out till the end, but then you look back on the movie and you see that that is what it was all leading up to - an important lesson for us in this life we live.

The music was a bit "wild" (not my kind for sure) - but I guess it went with the movie, so overlooking that part of it, I did enjoy the movie.

It's rated 14A and probably correctly so.  Yes entertaining and I will buy it when it comes to Blockbuster as a "previously viewed."
..........

No comments:

Post a Comment