Wednesday, January 27, 2021

UNDERSTANDING ALL ABOUT SIN---- #10

 All about SIN! #10


Understand Sin - Repugnant to the righteous!



TO UNDERSTAND THE MERCY, GRACE, JUSTIFICATION, FORGIVENESS OF GOD, WE MUST FIRST UNDERSTAND SIN - AND HENCE WHY WE NEED MERCY, GRACE, FORGIVENESS.




REPUGNANT TO THE RIGHTEOUS


Gen. 39:7. And it came to pass after these things, that his

master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with

me.  8. But he refused, and said unto his master's wife, Behold,

my master holds back nothing with me in the house, and he hath

committed all that he hath to my hand; 9. There is none greater

in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me

but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great

wickedness, and sin against God?


Deut. 7:26. Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine

house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly 

detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.


Job 1:1. There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job;

and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God,

and eschewed evil.


Job 21:16. Lo, their good is not in their hand: the counsel of

the wicked is far from me.


Job 22:18. Yet he filled their houses with good things: but the

counsel of the wicked is far from me.


Psa. 26:5. I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will

not sit with the wicked. 9. Gather not my soul with sinners, nor

my life with bloody men.


Psa. 84:10. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God,

than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.


Psa. 101:3. I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate

the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me. 4. A

froward heart shall depart from me. I will not know a wicked

person. 7. He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my

house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.      


Psa. 119:104. Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore

I hate every false way.  (v. 126.] 113. I hate vain thoughts:

I but thy law do I love. 163. I hate and abhor lying: but thy law

do I love.


Psa. 120:2. Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a

deceitful tongue. 5. Woe is me, that I sojourn in Mesech, that

I dwell in the tents of Kedar! 6. My soul hath long dwelt with

him that hateth peace. 7. I am for peace: but when I speak, they

are for war.


Psa. 139:19. Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from

me therefore, ye bloody men. 20. For they speak against thee

wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain. 21. Do not I

hate them, O LORD, that hate thee ? and am not I grieved

with those that rise up against thee?   22. I hate them with

perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.


Prov. 8:13. The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and

arrogance, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.


Prov. 29:27. An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he

that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.


Jer. 9:2. Oh that I had in the wilderness a lodging place of

wayfaring men; that I might leave my people, and go from them, 

for they be all adulterers, an assembly of treacherous men.


Rom. 7:15. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would,

that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 19. For the good that

I would I do not: but the evil which I would not that I do. 23.

But I see another I law in my members, warring against the law 

of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which

is in my members. 24. O wretched man that I am I who shall

deliver me from the body of this death?


2 Pet. 2:7. And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy

conversation of the wicked: 8. (For that righteous man dwelling

among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul 

from day to day with their unlawful deeds).


Jude 23. And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire;

hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.


Rev. 2:2. I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and

how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried

them.

..........



YES  THOSE  WHO  LOVE  THE  LORD  WITH  ALL  THEIR  HEART,  LIFE, 

AND  MIND,  WILL  HATE  ALL  THAT  IS  SIN  AND  EVIL  AND 

UNRIGHTEOUS.  THEY  WILL  WATCH  THEMSELVES;  THEY  WILL  WATCH  THE  COMPANY  THEY  SPEND  THEIR  TIME  WITH;  THEY  WILL  STAY  AWAY  FROM,  NOT  GET  CLOSE  IN  FRIENDSHIP  WITH  THOSE  WHO  ARE  EVIL  AND  PERVERSE  OF  MOUTH,  BODY,  AND  MIND.


THOSE  WHO  LOVE  RIGHTEOUSNESS  WILL  WATCH  WHAT  THEY  READ  AND  VIEW;  THEY  WILL  WANT  TO  MEDITATE  AND  THINK  ON  THAT  WHICH  IS  HOLY,  JUST,  AND  GOOD.


THOSE  WHO  LOVE  TRUTH  AND  HOLINESS,  WILL  AT  TIMES  SIGH 

AND  CRY (EVEN  LITERAL  TEARS) FOR  ALL  THE  ABOMINATIONS  THAT  ARE  AROUND  THEM.


YES  THIS  IS  THE  MIND-SET  OF  THE  RIGHTEOUS  MEN  AND  WOMEN 

OF  THE  LORD.


THE TEN COMMANDMENT THEY WILL LOVE AND OBEY; KNOWING IF ALL THE WORLD WAS KEEPING THEM, IT WOULD BE UTOPIA ON EARTH.


LOVING THE TEN COMMANDMENT LAW, THEY WILL LOVE OBSERVING THE 4TH COMMANDMENT, THE WEEKLY SABBATH DAY, THE 7TH DAY OF THE WEEK. IT IS THE TEST COMMANDMENT, FOR PEOPLE WILL LOVE THE OTHER NINE, BUT SAD TO SAY THEY WILL TRAMPLE ALL OVER THE 4TH COMMANDMENT, BELIEVING IT IS “DONE AWAY” BEING TAUGHT BY FALSE MINISTERS IT IS “DONE AWAY” OR CHANGED TO SUNDAY, WHEN THE NEW TESTAMENT NO WHERE SAYS THE 1ST DAY IS HOLY OR SANCTIFIED, OR IS NOW THE SABBATH.


Keith Hunt - Feast of Atonement - 2012


To be continued 


No comments:

Post a Comment