Friday, December 16, 2011

Mission Impossible movie

Out today in Calgary, Alberta, is the new and 4th of the "Mission Impossible" movies.

How does Tom Cruise (as Ethan Hunt - no relation by the way to me :-) ) and company do it?

But went to see this 4th in the series of Mission Impossible and yes this is BETTER again than the last one. Full of suspense, dramatics, and lots of action, with the high tech stuff of the space age.

And NO BAD language or profanity .... and sure was nice to see Tom and company put together good guys against bad guys, without bad language of any kind.

Some of the "experts" only gave this movie a 5.85 out of 10 ..... I do not agree at all. For an action thriller it was worth for me an 8 out of 10 at least.

Such action thrillers I enjoy, and for me it is two thumbs up!! Yes well done again Tom!!

..........

No comments:

Post a Comment