Sunday, February 12, 2012

Denzel Washington does it again!

The new movie by Denzel, like "The Book of Eli" delivers a thundering beat of rawness in "Safe House," but without any foul language or profanity. The showing at the theater I went to was pretty full. Danzel seems to be able to draw the crowds.

A good story plot....yes raw violence, but at least no foul language or profanity.

A good movie for its kind of movie type.
......

Just looking at my copy of "The Bodyguard" with Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner - my it was way back in 1992 - that is 20 years ago. How time flies, and nope did not follow Whitney's whatever after that; nope did not realize what her life had gone like. I do not read the tabloids, don't even take the time to look at them. I obviously missed the interviews she had with people and admitting her crash to the bottom in her life. I'll probably go and watch that "Bodyguard" movie and feel how sad for someone so pretty and talented to trash her life away.
......

No comments:

Post a Comment