Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Help movie/Whitney Houston

I see the "Help" movie is up for nomination. They were talking about it on the news the other night. The book was turned down by 60 publishers before one finally took it and published it. Then it was made into the movie - low budget - but turned out to be a BLOCKBUSTER of a movie. And indeed it was a terrific movie. Everyone should see it.

It should be a movie that all High School student should have to see as part of their education.

If YOU have not seen it, make sure you do!
......

I have the movie "The Bodyguard" with Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner, of course bought it many years ago now. I was never a fan of Whitney's singing, except for that famous song (even forgot what it was named) that was very nice. But I did enjoy her in "The Bodyguard" movie. Time goes by so quickly, I had no idea she was going down with drugs for a long long time now, my oh my they showed on TV last night part of the interview with Diane Sawyer in 2002 - I was blown away, this was way back in 2002 and Diane was asking her about her drug use.....what a sad and pitiful answer Whitney tried to give. I never saw that interview and for whatever reasons had no idea she was in a bad way with drug use even before 2002. I just never followed her life and had no idea of her down spiral that obviously was way before 2002.

Now I understand she grew up in "the church" with her parents and etc.

My oh my what fame and money can do to some people .... she obviously had they tell us a religious background, but she allowed herself to get into the wrong company, marry the wrong guy, and get into drugs. Here they are showing how she looked over those years, just a shadow of how she looked in "The Bodyguard" - I could hardly believe it was the same woman.

So if any young person is reading this blog of mine, YOU DO YOUR UTTERMOST TO TAKE THIS LESSON OF WHITNEY HOUSTON AND STAY AWAY FROM THE WRONG COMPANY AND FROM THOSE HARD DRUGS THAT WHITNEY WAS INTO, WHICH INCLUDES OVER USE OF ALCOHOL.

Parents with young teens, YOU DO YOUR UTTERMOST TO TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO KEEP AWAY FROM BAD COMPANY AND THE DRUGS THAT WHITNEY WAS INTO, WHICH INCLUDES THE OVER USE OF ALCOHOL.

As more and more of the life of Whitney Houston comes out which has led to her death, it should be taken as a LESSON FOR ALL YOUNG PEOPLE, AND FOR THOSE WHO EITHER LARGE OR SMALL MAKE IT INTO THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD. WHITNEY CAME FROM A RELIGIOUS BACKGROUND BUT BLEW IT - BLEW IT BIG TIME. SHE HAD IT ALL - WAS JUST TERRIFIC IN THAT MOVIE "THE BODYGUARD" AND ENDED UP A SAD SHELL OF A WOMAN - WRONG COMPANY - DRUGS AND ALCOHOL ABUSE - WHAT A LESSON OF ***HOW NOT TO DO IT***
..........

No comments:

Post a Comment