Sunday, August 15, 2021

CHARACTER OF GOD--- OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT, PERFECTION

 

THE OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT, PERFECTION OF GOD


Gen. 18:4. "Is there anything too hard for the Lord?"


Job. 42:2. "I know that you can do everything."


Isa. 26:4. "In the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength."


Matt. 19:26. "With God all things are possible."


Luke 1:37. "For with God nothing shall be impossible."


Acts 26:8. "Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead."


Rev. 19:6. "The Lord God omnipotent reigns."


Gen. 28:16. "Surely the Lord is in this place and I knew it not."


Psa. 139: 3. "You compass my path, and my lying down. 5. You have beset me behind and before, and laid your hand upon me. 7. Where shall I go from your spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? 8. If I ascend up into heaven, you are there. If I make my bed in hell (under the ground) behold you are there. 9. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea. 10. Even there shall your hand lead me, and your right hand shall hold me."


Jer. 23:23. "Am I a God at hand, says the Lord, and not a God afar off? 24. Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him, said the Lord? Do not I fill heaven and earth, said the Lord?"


(THIS COULD BE QUOTED BY THOSE WHO TEACH GOD HAS NO FORM OR SHAPE, THAT HE IS A SOMETHING BUT NOTHING - IT COULD BE QUOTED BY THOSE WHO TEACH GOD IS MANIFEST IN CREATED THINGS ONLY.  HENCE THEY WORSHIP THE CREATURE AND NOT THE CREATOR. GOD CAN BE EVERYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE THROUGH HIS HOLY SPIRIT THAT CAN BE ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE AT ANY TIME. HENCE THERE IS NO ESCAPING FROM GOD - Keith Hunt)


Acts 17:24. "God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, does not just dwell in the temples made with hands. 27. That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from everyone of us. 28. For in him we live, and move, and have our being."


Deut. 32:4. "He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he."


2 Sam. 22:31. "As for God his way is perfect."


Matt. 5:48. "Be you therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."


Rom. 12:2. "And be not conformed to this world, but be you transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."


James 1:17. "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."


..........


GOD  IS  PERFECT  HOLY  RIGHTEOUS  CHARACTER  AND  NOTHING  IS  IMPOSSIBLE  WITH  HIM,  WHO  IS  EVERYWHERE  VIA  HIS  HOLY  SPIRIT.


To be continued   


No comments:

Post a Comment