Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Bin LADEN bring down!!

If you did not see it (0n 20/20 ABC) last evening, then go to ABC's 20/20 youtube and watch the 1 hour of how this mad dog was taken down and walks this earth no more.

It's the 20/20 program of May 6th.
..........

Syria is still foaming out its blood bath on its citizens who want reform and change and democracy, the USA has begun to speak up about it. Only time will tell as to the final outcome.
..........

One my website under the "History" section I'm uploading the brief history of the true Church of God in the 1st century A.D. It is taken from the mammoth multi-volumed work of Philip Schaff in the latter part of the 1800s. I comment here and there where I feel I need to.
..........

We are not far from the 10th anniversary of 9/11 which is also my birthday (I'll be 69)  and to be sure the "conspiracy geeks" will be all renewed with energy to pour out their conspiracy ideas....Sooooo.....
the answer to the conspiracy buffs is on my website; yes the detailed truth of the UN-conspiracy is expounded for you.
..........

On my website I've also started a new thread of prophecy as I go through a book called "What Does the Future Hold?" by Marvin Pate. Some interesting facts, interesting history, interesting other things and my comments in agreeing or dis-agreeing.
..........

No comments:

Post a Comment