Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Judgment Day - May 21st 2011????

Have seen it?  I've only seen it today!!  But from the 30 second snippet I've just seen, people have been
out there with.....JUDGMENT   DAY   MAY   21ST   2011.

Now there has to be a catch to this; they want you to go to some "religious" radio station.

Now there has to be some catch to this, I mean surely they cannot be serious. Surely they cannot be serious.
I have to say it again: surely they are not serious, and telling us that Jesus is going to return on May 21st 2011, and judgment day is on that day. They have to be joking or some other catch to it when you go to their radio station.

If they ARE being SERIOUS......then all I can say is what a bunch of religious idiots, feebleminded, mental defective, simpletons, halfwits, dopy, ninny, blockheads, nitwits, nincompoops, dummy, dumbbells, numskulls, and DUNCE (got all those words from my Readers Digest "word finder" under "idiot") theological guys and gals we have floating around who think they know the Bible.

If they are being serious they will have a dozen eggs smashed on their face come May 21st 2011!!!!!

....................

No comments:

Post a Comment