Friday, October 26, 2012

Both hit 65 today

Yes it was the birthday for two famous people today - October 26th.

Hilary Clinton is 65. She says it's nice to be old for she does not have to be too concerned about wearing make-up or having to put her glasses on.

Well of course working for the USA Government is not trying to be a Hollywood star, so she realizes if she really looks old some days (stress and lack of sleep) who is going to be concerned anyway.

Then just a few days ago I saw a recent photo of Arnold (you know the "I'll Be Back" - one time Mr. Universe guy) and my the stress of political life as California Governor and his broken marriage (had some affair and a child with his once household maid, many years ago, but kept it secret from his wife until recently)  .... well my oh my his face is wrinkled and old looking. Yes he's the other 65 year old today.

Arnold is back.....yes like he's said. He's coming back as an old "Conon the Barbarian." A role he played when still a great muscle man. He says he can do it, giving the hero an added "mature" look.
I suspect he'll be down at the gym everyday for a while, lifting weights, and trying to get rid of any fat and be back to solid muscle again. And yes it can be done. I'm 70 and a few years back my weight got out of control (can creep up on you if not careful) .... had to loose 20 pounds, did it, got back into serious Charles Atlas exercising, fast swimming, and bought a couple of these nifty 50 pound each PowerBlock dumbbells (see www.Powerblock.com) in the last month. Yes my body is looking pretty good again. So Arnold can do it, and I suspect he must to play that big strong looking Barbarian once more.

Ah well Hilary and Arnold welcome to the 65 and older group.....been in it for 5 years already, and a little secret, keep yourself eating correctly, exercising, 8 hours of sleep a day, and little stress, and you can look and feel like 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment