Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thy must be JOKING...THEY HAVE TO BE!!

SOME LOONEY MAGAZINE, PROBABLY FROM PLANET PLUTO (which does not exists as a planet, hence this silly magazine must be from outer distant space)....well they have given Michael Phelps as the number one body....beating out old (now) boxer Ali, Bruce Lee, and Mr. Universe (long time ago) Arnold S.  But also beating out CHARLES ATLAS!!!

Give me a BREAK GUYS!!

YOU HAVE TO BE PULLING THE BIGGEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY.

So they show Phelps, they show Arnold, they show Bruce Lee, and Lee comes in SECOND.... give me another break guys.  I've seen dozens upon dozens of fit well muscled men over my lifetime, and for Lee to take SECOND place has to be one of the biggest jokes ever. And Phelps to take FIRST place ..... the editors of that magazine must be from planet Pluto.

Phelps and Lee beat out CHARLES ATLAS according to that dumb magazine. They obviously had not read much about the mighty strength feats and powerful body of Atlas, who also worked out every day in the gym, like they claim Phelps does.

I saw years ago an article in a paper, showing Charles Atlas at age 66 on the beach in a muscle pose. The article went on to say Atlas could still bend 6 inch spikes with his bare hands.

Now let me see Phelps do that now or ever. Let me see Lee do that now. Let me see Arnold do that.

And further, let me see Phelps and Lee at age 66 flexing their muscles....even Arnold, and put them against that photo of Atlas at age 66.

It is crazy what some magazines will do. It's like a magazine coming out with "The most sexiest man alive"...... give me a break on that one also. HOW DO THEY KNOW? And how the girls screamed and went into hysterics over the Beatles..... but I never saw any one of them on a magazine that claimed they were the sexiest man alive. Some people, some editors, some magazine, will do anything to get attention. I mean who would look twice if they said Arnold or Atlas at Phelps' age had 10 times the better body than Phelps........ COME ON NOW, GET REAL, WHAT SOME WILL DO TO GET ATTENTION.

Well thought this would be a change for a change. I mean it is good to have a good laugh......again give me a break guys, Phelps is just skin pulled over a large bone frame, that most men and women would not look twice at, walking on the beach. AND TO BE FRANK who would really want his arm-span, well maybe the pro Basketball players would.

Now if you'd seen Charles Atlas at Phelps' age on the beach and bending 6 inch spikes with his bare hands......NOW YOU WOULD HAVE LOOKED TWICE!!

I SHAKE MY HEAD, SHAKE MY HEAD, AT SILLY MAGAZINES, THAT NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT, UNLESS THEY COME OUT WITH CRAZY STATEMENTS.
....................

No comments:

Post a Comment