Wednesday, October 17, 2012

GET BLOWN WAY!!!


Does Pepsi use aborted human fetuses in product development? This is sick but a need to know!

I have for years warned my readers about the danger and the side effects of the use of chemicals in the food and beverage industry.
However, this one has even surprised me.
Back in 2011, The Children of God for Life first broke a news release concerning the alliance between PepsiCo and Senomyx.
It was revealed that PepsiCo was using aborted human fetal cells in the development of Pepsi products.
I mean, really, aborted human fetal cells?
Well, this turns out to be true, which by the way, led to a massive outcry and boycott of Pepsico products.
You may be thinking, "who cares?", I do!
There are a plethora of alternatives to the use of dead human fetuses.
I mean, this is beyond nuts.
Problem is it's not an isolated incident. It turns out that there is a huge industry using dead fetuses for a variety of products.
Apparently, the usage of human placental and fetal cells is big business...
What we are talking about is the exploited use of unborn aborted children for profit by a company that produces flavor chemicals for the beverage giant, Pepsico.
LifeSiteNews.com reports that the Obama Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) has decided that PepsiCo's arrangement with San Diego, Cal. -based Senomyx, which produces flavor enhancing chemicals for Pepsi using human embryonic kidney tissue, simply constitutes "ordinary business operations."
Just when I think the current administration can no longer surprise me, this happens...
Well, I don't drink Pepsi. I don't drink soft drinks.
But if I did, this company Pepsico would be on my boycott  list.

Let me know your thoughts.

       Ted Broer
I AM PRESUMING DR. TED KNOWS THAT THI IS TRUE.  BEING SO IT BLOWS ME AWAY!!!

I'M NOT A DRINKER OF PEPSI OR COLA.

I'M NOT A DRINKER OF POP AT ALL - NONE OF IT IS GOOD FOR YOU.
..........




No comments:

Post a Comment