Thursday, December 20, 2012

END ..I'm out of here!!

DECEMBER 21ST.......JUST ABOUT HERE IN CALGARY.......THE WORLD IS TO END (WELL SOME HAVE TOLD US)  -  SOOOO......I'M  OUT  OF  HERE!!!

NO  NEED  FOR  USA  TO  WORRY  ABOUT  "FISCAL  CLIFF"  ......  WORLD  IS  ENDING!!

I'M  OUT  OF  HERE!!

YES,  LITERALLY!

IF  I  FLEE  WEST  MAYBE  I  CAN  OUTRUN  END  OF  WOLRD  PEOPLE  AND  THE  MAYA   CALENDAR!!

I'M  HEADING  WEST  INDEED.....BUT  JUST  TO  VISIT  MY  DAD  FOR  A  WEEK  OR  SO.

I  MAY  GET  A  CHANCE  TO  WRITE  A  FEW  MORE  BLOGS  WHILE  AWAY,  SO  STAY  TUNED......AS  ARNOLD  (MR. UNIVERSE)  SAYS..... I'LL  BE  BACK!!
..........

1 comment:

  1. Love ya Keith! Can't wait~ then again it's 22/12 here now in NZ so D day has (supposedly) arrived, but there's no sign of the END yet! Maybe their timing was wrong and it's really next month or next year?!

    ReplyDelete