Saturday, December 8, 2012

PAINLESS man!!

PAINLESS MAN AFTER......

Man Walks After .....

Jason is a twenty-six-year-old software programmer: smart, lightningquick to catch onto an idea. He came to my office with his young wife because he wanted help just to get "healthy."
When he told me that he had undergone repair of a complex congenital heart defect as an infant, I promptly interrupted him. "Whoa, Jason. I think you may have the wrong guy. That's not my area of expertise."
"Yes, I know. I just need your help to get healthier. They tell me I might need a heart transplant. I'm always breathless and I've had to be admitted to the hospital to treat heart failure. I'd like to see if there's anything you can do to either avoid having a heart transplant or, if I have to have it, help me be healthier afterwards."
I thought that was reasonable and gestured for Jason to get on the exam table. "Okay. I get it. Let me take a listen."
Jason got up from the chair slowly, visibly wincing, and inched his way onto the table, clearly in pain.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
Jason took his seat on the exam table and sighed. "Everything hurts, All my joints hurt. I can barely walk. At times, I can barely get out of bed." "Have you been seen by any rheumatologists?" I asked.
"Yes. Three. None of them could figure out what was wrong, so they just prescribed anti -inflammatories and pain medicines."
"Have you considered dietary modification?" I asked him. "I've seen a lot of people get relief by eliminating all wheat from their diet." "Wheat? You mean like bread and pasta?" Jason asked, confused.
"Yes, wheat: white bread, whole wheat bread, multigrain bread, bagels, muffins, pretzels, crackers, breakfast cereals, pasta, noodles, pancakes, and waffles. Even though it sounds like that's a lot of what you eat, trust me, there's plenty of things left to eat." I gave him a handout detailing how to navigate the wheat-free diet.
"Give it a try: Eliminate all wheat for just four weeks. If you feel better, you'll have your answer. If you feel nothing, then perhaps this is not the answer for you."

Jason returned to my office three months later. What struck me was that he sauntered easily into the room without a hint of joint pain.
The improvements he'd experienced had been profound and nearly immediate. "After five days, I couldn't believe it: I had no pain whatsoever. I didn't believe it could be true - it had to be a coincidence. So I had a sandwich. Within five minutes, about eighty percent of the pain came back. Now I've learned my lesson."
What impressed me further was that, when I first examined him, Jason had indeed been in mild heart failure. On this visit, he no longer showed any evidence of heart failure. Along with relief from the joint pain, he also told me that his breathing had improved to the point where he could jog short distances and even play a low-key game of basketball, things he had not done in years. We've now begun to back down on the medications he was taking for heart failure.

Obviously, I am a big believer in a wheat-free life. But when you witness life-changing experiences such as Jason's, it still gives me goose bumps to know that such a simple solution existed for health problems that had essentially crippled a young man.
..........
 
From the book "Wheat Belly" by William Davis M.D.
......

I WAS FULL OF JOY, BUT SADNESS AND MADNESS, WHEN READING THIS. JOY BECAUSE A MAN FOUND HIS ANSWER TO HEALTH AND FREEDOM FROM PAIN. SURE, OF COURSE THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE IN PHYSICAL PAIN. IT WAS THE ANSWER FOR THIS MAN, AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY MORE LIKE HIM: SO JOY I HAVE FOR HIM.

SADNESS AND MADNESS: BECAUSE A GAIN OF WHEAT, THAT WAS CREATED FOR OUR GOODNESS, WHEN EATEN IN BALANCE AND MODERATION; HAS BEEN GENETICALLY MODIFIED BY OUR WESTERN WORLD SCIENCE, AND THEN EATEN WITHOUT BALANCE AND IN FAR TOO MANY FORMS, SOME HIDDEN IN WAYS WE WOULD NEVER EXPECT BY OUR MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR MODERN FOOD INDUSTRY.

AND IT ALL CONTRIBUTES TO OUR OVER-WEIGHT AND UN-HEALTHY WESTERN WORLD CHILDREN AND ADULTS..... A PHYSICAL SIN, PERPETRATED BY OUR AS THE APOSTLE PAUL PUT IT, "SCIENCE, FALSELY SO CALLED."

YOU NEED TO OBTAIN THE BOOK CALLED "WHEAT BELLY" AND EDUCATE YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY ON THE TRUTH ABOUT MODERN WHEAT, AND HOW WE EAT FAR TOO MUCH OF IT.
......

No comments:

Post a Comment