Thursday, December 13, 2012

The MATRIX Trilogy!! The HOBBIT!!

When it came out in 1999 I did go to see the Martix. I did buy, the then VHS.....yes VHS, and still have other VHS movies and a VHS player, scratches don't happen on them.  Well I had to watch the first movie a few times before I "got it" - understood it - how it all was going.

I just bought (real inexpensive) the 2nd and 3rd - Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions.  They are for me much easier to follow.

The Trilogy was completed in 2003.  Never did go to see the 2nd and 3rd Matrix movies in the theater.

If you like science fiction movies, then this Matrix trology has to be one of the very best. The last two movies come each with a second DVD - special features.

The making of this trilogy was quite something for back then. The work and number of people involved, and the "sets" they had to build is all by itsef breath-taking, the art work done was worthy of an art exhibition all by itself. As they take you through it all on those special DVDs you see the monumental undertaking the trilogy took to bring to the silver screen. Amazing the things they did to make this trilogy happen.

Now if they could have only done it all with 3D - I mean real 3D like in Avatar (a lot, most in fact, 3D since Avatar are not good)  .... WOW that would have been something.

Well for "science fiction" movies the trilogy of Martix is right up on the top of the list with some others, I have in my collection of science fiction movies.

So again if you like science fiction, you have to have the trilogy of Matrix!
..........

So the trilogy HOBBIT is about to explode on the silver screen. It is done in some high resolutions or whatever they call it that explodes on the screen; some say you will like it, some say many may not. Both sides have their theory as to why or why not. So when I see this first one coming out on December 14th, I'll let you know what I think. As it hits my eyes.
..........

No comments:

Post a Comment