Thursday, November 3, 2011

BEATING not spanking!!!

So most around the world have now seen the video on youtube or the Internet of Hillary Adams at age 16 getting a so-called spanking from her Dad for disobeying him.

It's pretty OBVIOUS to any sane person this is NOT a "spanking" but an "out-of-control BEATING"!!!

First the age of 16 is MANY YEARS to old to be giving a spanking, even in the correct calm and controlled way.  The whole subject of "spanking" is dealt with as in the light of the Bible and common sense in studies on my website under "child-rearing."

NEVER NEVER, and let me repeat NEVER should a spanking at the proper age, ever be done in ANGER, and out of control. When it is so done IT IS BEATING not "spanking"!!

So parents if you have not seen that video then though it is horrible to see (it was hard for me to watch it, and made me so righteously angry that some would call this "spanking") you need to see at least a few seconds of it and get it FIRMLY IN YOUR MIND, that this is an example of HOW NOT to spank your child.

I'll give you my judgment on the matter - "spanking" should NEVER be done AFTER age 12.  And before age 12 only for the most severe of misconduct. There are many ways for children to be punished for misconduct. I know what the book of Proverbs says - God's word - I'm a minister so I should know what is written there, and I do. I also know what God says in the books of Moses about a child that is incorrigibly wicked, so wicked that the parents must admit they need that child to be put to death. That may shock some of you, but it is there in the laws of Moses, inspired and given by God to ancient Israel under Moses.

The verses in Proverbs about not sparing the rod etc. (look them up in Strong's Concordance of the Bible) are for very serious situations. Those verses have been MISS-used by fiery hell-fire preachers and believers for centuries, to OVERUSE and to BEAT children....... and so the world in many ways has gone the opposite way where you can't even raise your voice in corrective tone with children.

I'm telling you the churches and so-called "religious" people have OFTEN had it WRONG, and the world has OFTEN got it WRONG also!

Maybe now is a good time for you parents to go to my website and study the studies under "child-rearing" and get it correct and balanced, for so many have it upside-down and inside-out and UN-BALANCED!!

WELL HILLARY I KNOW YOU KNOW BUT I WANT TO TELL YOU AS A SERVANT OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, YOU WERE BEATEN....PURE AND SIMPLE.  I PRAY YOUR DAD WILL GET ON HIS KNEES AND REPENT AND ASK FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS. I PRAY WHAT THE WORLD NOW SEES WILL BRING RESTITUTION FOR YOU AND YOUR FATHER. WHEN HE REPENTS AND COMES TO YOU IN REPENTANCE, FORGIVE HIM AND BE RESTORED. WE ARE ALL SINNERS AND MISS THE HOLY MARK IN OUR LIVES. BUT WE CAN FIND RESTITUTION TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND BETWEEN OURSELVES UPON HUMBLE REPENTANCE. JESUS DIED FOR US, SO UPON REPENTANCE, HE WILL TAKE OUR SINS AND WE CAN BE WASHED CLEAN.
..........

No comments:

Post a Comment