Monday, April 18, 2011

Romans chapter 2?

I'm up having a wonderful Passover night to be much observed.

A question came up from an email sent to me, about the latter half especially of Romans chapter 2.

This section has been used by many Catholic and Protestant teacher to say a number of  false teachings, because they did not know the plan of God for salvation for all who have ever lived on earth since the time of Adam and Eve.

What I wrote on this section years ago did not seem adiquate enough, so I've added a further explanation that I hope will make this section of Paul's writing, very clear, giving the context of this section as correction to Jewish Christians at Rome.

You will find it under part 2 of my expounding of the book of Romans under "The New Testament Bible Story" on my website (keithhunt.com)

..........

No comments:

Post a Comment