Monday, October 31, 2011

7 BILLION AND COUNTING!!

SO AS OF TODAY WE HAVE GONE OVER THE 7 BILLION POPULATION ON THE EARTH AND WORKING TOWARDS THE NEXT BILLION!!

The population of the earth has DOUBLED in less than 50 years!

It has only taken us 12 years to go from 6 Billion to 7 Billion ....... and think about all the abortions done in those 12 years.

The "expert" for CBC TV/Radio was on explaining in simple terms what this is - 7 billion. One example he gave was, if you could spend ONE MILLION dollars a day, it would take you 20 YEARS to spend 7 Billion.

He went on to say our population is a major problem, or getting to be so, for we do not have enough livable land on earth to put and keep everyone in good shape.

We are indeed living in the end times of this age, and we look forward to the age to come.
..........

Now talking about people, we need to talk about EDUCATION!  You need to go to my website under "Parenting" section and read the new study I've just uploaded: "The TRUTH about the USA Education system."

You need to know the FACTS as to what is going on in the USA when it comes to education; you need to know about the mindset that FAR too many have in the USA when it comes to modern so-called education. You need to know about some of the crazy and silly stuff that goes on in the education think-tank. One example (I could give you more): I had some years ago (about 6) a young lady of 14 years come to me for guitar lessons. One time she walks in  and her mind was somewhere else. I said, "Natasha (her real name) what's going on?"
"Oh, my parents have to bring in this matt teacher twice a week to help me get through the matt in school. If I do not pass it I fail my grade."
Then she went on to start telling me some of the matt.
"Natasha, you may as well stop," I said to her, "I do not have a clue what you are talking about. This is rocket science matt they are giving you at age 14. Do they not know not everyone can work for Nasa?"

It can be crazy and STUPID out there in the North American Education system!
..........

No comments:

Post a Comment