Monday, October 10, 2011

Dream House movie

The recent movie "Dream House" is a different drama and thriller.

It does not start to unwind until later on, and hence the whole plot and story has major turns when it gets to the point of what is really happening.

Yes I found it entertaining and one I could say is a good see, for a drama with a difference, the difference being when it all starts to unravel and you see the story in a different light.

It has its climax ending as most thriller dramas do. So for the category of thriller drama I would give it an 8 out of 10. A movie I would buy when Walmart has it on sale, so I will put it down on my to buy on sale list. Of course it is just entertainment, as the actuality at the end, with the persons coming along to help save the day and rejoice in the victory of the good guy winning over the bad guys, could not happen ..... well unless angels are sent ..... see the movie and you'll understand.
..........

No comments:

Post a Comment