Sunday, October 16, 2011

God is GOOD!!

It is true....God is GOOD, He's also perfect, holy, just, righteous, and He is the CREATOR!!

It is the Feast of Tabernacles...till October 19th. It is the time to REJOICE in the GOODNESS of God!!

I went once more today to see the new movie "Dolphin Tale" - I enjoyed it as much as I did the first time I saw it. The true story of a dolphin in Florida that had to have its tail removed and how people came together to build its life back to normal where it can live and please people from all over the world who will come to see it .... it is a remarkable story, inspiring and uplifting.

In the age to come we shall have the lion dwelling with the lamb and a child playing with them. It will be an age where all animals will dwell with each other in peace and joy, the lion, the Lord has promised will eat straw like the ox. It will be an age that the human mind can hardly comprehend. But the prophecies of the Bible tell us many things about what that age will be like. You may like to study my study on my website called "Armageddon and the Age to Come" and learn all about that promised age to come, when Jesus will return and establish the Kingdom of God upon all nations of this earth.

So today my mind was on animals. I went to see my horse Goldie, with her 3 friend horses, and gave them some love and care, a special meal, a treat for them. What a blessing is the horse to us humans. When you consider how the horse has served us for thousands of years, in so many ways. How, when you treat them right, they come to love you as you come to love them. There has been some wonderful books written in the last 10 years or so about "true horse stories" that are sometimes unbelievable but they are indeed true, they did happen.
From a child of 7, when I first saw my first Roy Rogers movie and his beautiful horse Trigger, the original, lovely and very fast Trigger; well I wanted to have a horse like Trigger - a beautiful golden Palomino - one day I wanted a horse like him.
The Father and Christ Jesus, wanted me to do other things first, as I came to understand in time. I was first to serve them in their work (which I still do of course) so other things were put to one side for a number of decades. I was 62 year old when God told me I could have my horse.... and I have been blessed with my Trigger now for 7 years, but my golden Palomino is a mare, but otherwise very much like Trigger indeed, even down to one white sock on one back leg just like Roy's Trigger had. She is beautiful, and I often just stand and look at her and her beauty, for pure pleasure of looking at a beautiful horse. Oh yes she is very fast also just like Trigger was.

The horse was made for mankind. The dog was made for mankind. Oh the great dog stories that could be told. What wonderful times and enjoyment the dog can give us. For you who have or had a dog (like I did once - actually 17 years I had my dog) ... well you know what it's all about.

The dolphin is the dog of the sea. It has a natural nature to like the human family, yes even out in the wild open sea. What they can be trained for is quite incredible also, to help serve mankind. God even created them with a built in smile on their face.

Yes make sure you go and see the recent movie "Dolphin Tale" - and buy it when it comes out on DVD, for your whole family. It is one of those movies you'll want to watch every now and again, a movie that will never grow old.

Continue to enjoy the Feast of Tabernacles and enjoy the creatures that we can get close too today, we'll be able to get close to them ALL in the age to come.
..........

No comments:

Post a Comment