Thursday, January 24, 2013

JUST A MINUTE......




JUST  A  MINUTE ...........


How many times has someone asked you to wait just a

 minute? Or how many times have you said that you'll do

 something in just a minute? I wonder how much time we'd get

 back if we could add up all of those lingering minutes, never

 mind the fact that many times that minute turns into two or

 three, or more. Life happens one minute at a time. We should

 be sure not to waste time on things that we can't change and

 instead focus on the things we can improve.


I have only just a minute, just sixty seconds in it;

forced upon mecant refuse it, didn't seek it,

didn't choose it; but it's up to me to use it. I must

suffer if I lose it, give account if I abuse it, Just a

tiny little minute, but eternity is in it.

AUTHOR UNKNOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment