Thursday, January 31, 2013

SIN ... Tide to Go stick!


I think that a pastor can use almost anything as

material for a sermon. My husband had just gotten

a new white shirt. He was wearing this shirt as the

worship team gathered around the piano to go

over some music. One of the team members asked

my husband what was on his shirt; he looked down

and realized that he had spilled coffee with cream

down the front of it. Since I carry a Tide to Go

stick in my purse, I quickly rubbed it over the huge

stain. Within seconds, it was gone! The shirt was

spotless and ready for the morning service!

Later in the service, my husband reflected on

what had happened earlier with his white shirt.

"It's a reminder of what Christ has done for us.

We come to him in desperation, knowing that

there is nothing we can do on our own to remove

the stain of sin. "Every time I use my

"miraculous" Tide to Go stick, I will be reminded

of the real miracle Christ has performed in my

life.


Ashley J. Taylor


WITH  THE  FORGIVENESS  OF  SINS  THROUGH  CHRIST  

JESUS  AND  HIS  SACRIFICE  ON  THE  CROSS,  COMES  

THE  TEACHING  IN  THE  BIBLE  CALLED........


  "REPENTANCE"  





IT  IS  A  SAD  STATISTIC  TODAY  THAT  A  MAJORITY  

OF  CHRISTIANS,  WHILE  EXTOLLING  THE  

FORGIVENESS  OF  GOD  THROUGH  JESUS,  DO  NOT

UNDERSTAND  THE  IMPORTANCE  OF  "REPENTANCE"

AS  TAUGHT  IN  THE  BIBLE  THEY  CLAIM  IS  FROM  

GOD.


I  HAVE  A  FULL  IN-DEPTH  ASTUDY  ON  MY  WEBSITE


CALLED  "REAL  REPENTANCE"  WHICH  WILL  GIVE  

YOU  THE  TRUTH  OF  THE  MATTER  ON  A  SUBJECT

GOD  SAYS  YOU  MUST  UNDERSTAND  TO  BE  HIS  

CHILD.

KEITH  HUNT



























No comments:

Post a Comment